E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Big Motoring World, Independent Used BMW Cars for Sale in West Malling, Kent, Reviews

12-02-2010, 10:56 AM   #595
xenon
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: 2021 G21 330i M-Sport

I don't think anyone on here is a car dealer. Since you've now come clean on who you are and that you represent Big Motoring World why don't you address some of the concerns that have been raised here?

P.S. - try and use at least a couple of fullstops if you do.
Previous: 2018 A6 Avant S-Line MMI+, 2014 F31 320d M-Sport, 2013 F10 520d M-Sport, 2011 F10 530d M-Sport, 2008 320i M-Sport Coupe, 2002 325i, 2001 318i valvetronic, 1998 318i, 1996 525i, 1990 Porsche 944S2
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 11:06 AM   #596
bigbmw
Private
Rep
Drives: many

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon View Post
I don't think anyone on here is a car dealer. Since you've now come clean on who you are and that you represent Big Motoring World why don't you address some of the concerns that have been raised here?

P.S. - try and use at least a couple of fullstops if you do.
is one 4 front is another 4 used BMW etc etc etc when can i do that lets have that meeting when we can put all point across please please or are you going to hide behind this forum we have done our best and have a lot of people how come back again and again that's why we are getting bigger ever day please arrange meeting please please
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 11:21 AM   #597
Mani59
BMW Miniature Collector!
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E38 735i SE Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbmw View Post
if that's your only problem whats that got to do with cars or BMW's or is it your just jealous of them if you ain't bought a car from them you must be a trader and just a small one how cant compete. let people come to big let them look for themselves all i can say is there getting bigger buy the day must be doing it right
It's just that I was trying to understand what you were saying, and I got a headache after reading the first couple of lines of your post due to the bad grammer so did not bother carrying on.

I'm certainly not jealous of Big; why would I be when I normally buy my car though the BMW AUC scheme and pay extra for the pleasure of doing so.
Oh, and I am definitely not a trader.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #598
AlanQS
Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Jaguar XE P250 HSE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by willhollin View Post
bigbmw: I notice you haven't answered Willhollin's question about this car which you still advertise on your web site even though it was allegedly sold several months ago and, if the poster is to be believed, now sits in the Republic of Ireland.

Simple things like this, you could address straight away but they don't help your case when you ignore them.

Also, look through this thread. There are significant posts about disasters which befell your customers - none of whom were traders - though a small post count can be a bit of a give-away. How about addressing some of those as well.

Don't think you will though...
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 12:20 PM   #599
bigbmw
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanQS View Post
bigbmw: I notice you haven't answered Willhollin's question about this car which you still advertise on your web site even though it was allegedly sold several months ago and, if the poster is to be believed, now sits in the Republic of Ireland.

Simple things like this, you could address straight away but they don't help your case when you ignore them.

Also, look through this thread. There are significant posts about disasters which befell your customers - none of whom were traders - though a small post count can be a bit of a give-away. How about addressing some of those as well.

Don't think you will though...
thanks for letting me now we have left one car on the website we have to pay for advertising cars and one out of a min of a thousand got missed )(300 a month 3 months just under 900 the person is only human how does this job but has been removed please check now what i would say is it was only make that car look dear as we have ac08zpr up for 13995 so that is nice for you to bring it to my attention as for meeting when can we get together to correct any problems we cant correct anything if we don't have proper names to find out the problems can we or are they just rumors and not fact or traders please come forward like i have and be counted for thanks please please lets have this meeting or is it just car dealers how are jealous
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 12:22 PM   #600
bigbmw
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90_330i View Post
It's just that I was trying to understand what you were saying, and I got a headache after reading the first couple of lines of your post due to the bad grammer so did not bother carrying on.

I'm certainly not jealous of Big; why would I be when I normally buy my car though the BMW AUC scheme and pay extra for the pleasure of doing so.
Oh, and I am definitely not a trader.
must be something to do with the trade as bmw auc is a trade word in main dealer world
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 12:32 PM   #601
DrunkenMonkey
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e90 335ise

Quote:
[url is one 4 front is another 4 used BMW etc etc etc when can i do that lets have that meeting when we can put all point across please please or are you going to hide behind this forum we have done our best and have a lot of people how come back again and again that's why we are getting bigger ever day please arrange meeting please please

Has this thread been a pain in your ass for a while then ?

It's just that you sound very worked up, almost like you are masterbating whilst you type ?

Why dont you address ALL the other issues raised in this very long thread instead of simply shrugging of one as a mistake.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 01:36 PM   #602
bigbmw
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMonkey View Post

Has this thread been a pain in your ass for a while then ?

It's just that you sound very worked up, almost like you are masterbating whilst you type ?

Why don't you address ALL the other issues raised in this very long thread instead of simply shrugging of one as a mistake.
no i came across it today as got snowed in but i think its made us more busy any publicity is good publicity gets you business why don't you come to meeting to did you buy a car from us or are you just another person how get jealous of a company hows getting bigger bigger than most car dealers number one for BMW's biggest more BMW's on one site than anyone else but please please if this is important in your life's please please lets arrange a meeting we will provide cakes and tea and coffee for ever one free we would like to correct any mistake we have seamed to make why is it if we was that bad we would have been shut down years ago I'm not saying every employer is perfect there human people the have good days and bad no ones perfect hey please roll on this meeting please as for the bad sex coments this just showes the bad person you are this could offend many people on this forum please thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 01:39 PM   #603
russtic
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
because other traders and computations make false allegations but where found to be false but they do visit people that's there job to help company's trade better and if they was breaking the law they would shut them down they have been running for over 7 years from that site and getting bigger bye the day have you bought a car from them or are you just jealous of this company go look on there website look how they are doing come look for your self how they run perfect
Okay I am a real customer (not trade) your sales team:
1) Wouldn't let me test drive until finance had gone through
2) Took me on a 5min test ride (the engine warning light came on!) told not a problem
3) Talked bull shit - told me an SE was "exactly the same as an M" but without the sport seats

Also:
Numerous friendly poster to you (your employees?) state that work promised eg a service was not done.

Therefore to all potential buyers
RUN AWAY!!!!!

Last edited by russtic; 12-02-2010 at 01:41 PM.. Reason: typos
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 01:45 PM   #604
225_AB
Major
Rep
Drives: M235i

Garage List
2014 M235i  [0.00]
2009 BMW 330D  [0.00]
Quote:
no i came across it today as got snowed in but i think its made us more busy any publicity is good publicity gets you business why don't you come to meeting to did you buy a car from us or are you just another person how get jealous of a company hows getting bigger bigger than most car dealers number one for BMW's biggest more BMW's on one site than anyone else but please please if this is important in your life's please please lets arrange a meeting we will provide cakes and tea and coffee for ever one free we would like to correct any mistake we have seamed to make why is it if we was that bad we would have been shut down years ago I'm not saying every employer is perfect there human people the have good days and bad no ones perfect hey please roll on this meeting please as for the bad sex coments this just showes the bad person you are this could offend many people on this forum please thanks
This is the funniest thread on a forum for years.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 01:50 PM   #605
russtic
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Didn't see this lets do it the Big Motor World meet up....

BTW why have you not addressed some of the serious issues raised by your customers?
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 02:08 PM   #606
bigbmw
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by russtic View Post
Okay I am a real customer (not trade) your sales team:
1) Wouldn't let me test drive until finance had gone through
2) Took me on a 5min test ride (the engine warning light came on!) told not a problem
3) Talked bull shit - told me an SE was "exactly the same as an M" but without the sport seats

Also:
Numerous friendly poster to you (your employees?) state that work promised eg a service was not done.

Therefore to all potential buyers
RUN AWAY!!!!!
we have a company policy if your going throw for finance in these time with the bank problems we put you throw for finance will your on test drive as it takes longer now days throw no fault of us did you not get finance then as there's no mention of you getting car tell me what sales person you dealt with IL get him more training done whats your name this helps me look at everything as there's always two sides to a story hey when we sell customers a car a job system in also on invoice agreeing all jobs we now use the same system as most main dealers call Gemini check them out please send me your details IL get it checked out and come back to you on this forum in less than 24 hours I'm happy to solve any problems any one has big enough to cope small enough to care
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 02:24 PM   #607
bigbmw
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
They've always had the right to reply. In fact, I've extended three separate invitations to the MD of Big Motoring World requesting that he makes a comment. Doesn't seem to be forthcoming however. I'll send him a fourth invitation
i have replied as Ive only just found your forum and i have invited all forum users to have a meeting at big please name a date free coffee tea and biscuits we will look at any problems and sort any out but whispers and comments from people that ain't true we cant sort sorry please as the manger of this site please arrange a meeting we have printed this forum out to have a good look at it at mangers meeting tomorrow but if people don't come forward with there reg and name how can i ever help them please arrange date for meeting thanks

please let me have our say on this forum I've printed it all of today showing our replies to
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 02:37 PM   #608
Mani59
BMW Miniature Collector!
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E38 735i SE Individual

Quote:
must be something to do with the trade as bmw auc is a trade word in main dealer world
I do not work in the auto trade, so have no idea why you keep thinking I work in the this trade. If I did, why would I lie?
Very frustrating...

As for BMW AUC, I guess any enthusiast would refer to it like that and being a regular customer of Sytner, I guess I am just used to calling it that; that does not make me an employee of BMW or any other garage or in the 'trade' does it?
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2010, 02:55 PM   #609
russtic
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
we have a company policy if your going throw for finance in these time with the bank problems we put you throw for finance will your on test drive as it takes longer now days throw no fault of us did you not get finance then as there's no mention of you getting car tell me what sales person you dealt with IL get him more training done whats your name this helps me look at everything as there's always two sides to a story hey when we sell customers a car a job system in also on invoice agreeing all jobs we now use the same system as most main dealers call Gemini check them out please send me your details IL get it checked out and come back to you on this forum in less than 24 hours I'm happy to solve any problems any one has big enough to cope small enough to care
Okay

My name is Matthew Tate , I had a 58 TTS to part ex. FYI bought a 09 335 cab elsewhere.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2010, 05:25 AM   #610
bigbmw
Private
Rep

:happy anim:: happyanim:
Quote:
Originally Posted by russtic View Post
Okay

My name is Matthew Tate , I had a 58 TTS to part ex. FYI bought a 09 335 cab elsewhere.
good morning Mr Tate we have looked at all our systems cant find you logged any where not on any finance logs run buy finance company's but when you come to this meeting we will gladly show you we have no history of you coming to our site which is very strange can you give me a date IL look at our sales mangers day log sheet to but this is very strange but when we arrange meeting we can all look together have you or anyone on this forum come forward with a date yet please please lets get this arranged please where here big enough to cope small enough to care: happyanim::happya nim:
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2010, 05:27 AM   #611
xenon
Major General
England
Rep

Please, for the love of God, use sentences. Have you tried reading the stuff you post? Are you 8 years old or something?
Previous: 2018 A6 Avant S-Line MMI+, 2014 F31 320d M-Sport, 2013 F10 520d M-Sport, 2011 F10 530d M-Sport, 2008 320i M-Sport Coupe, 2002 325i, 2001 318i valvetronic, 1998 318i, 1996 525i, 1990 Porsche 944S2
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2010, 05:31 AM   #612
bigbmw
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90_330i View Post
I do not work in the auto trade, so have no idea why you keep thinking I work in the this trade. If I did, why would I lie?
Very frustrating...

As for BMW AUC, I guess any enthusiast would refer to it like that and being a regular customer of Sytner, I guess I am just used to calling it that; that does not make me an employee of BMW or any other garage or in the 'trade' does it?
so you live in Lester never been to our garage never bought a car from us but slat us of well how can this be right please make sure you come to meeting to please just so as you can see how well its run and big it is thanks once again just looked at sytners forum and they have bad press there to but you still buy your cars there WHY
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2010, 05:36 AM   #613
bigbmw
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon View Post
Please, for the love of God, use sentences. Have you tried reading the stuff you post? Are you 8 years old or something?
I'm a car dealer if i was that good at English id be a teacher hey but i sell cars whats that got to do with this forum or is it you just hate successful people how are doing it right please talk about cars BMW as that's what this forum is about thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2010, 05:39 AM   #614
xenon
Major General
England
Rep

I'm not an English teacher either but I can write, it's not hard.

You seem to be obsessed with the notion that people "hate" you because you're successful which seems a trifle immature. I'd suggest that it's down to your dodgy sales tactics which have been referenced many times throughout this thread and you haven't acknowledged a single one of them.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2010, 05:45 AM   #615
bigbmw
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-sport-Piper View Post
these people are a bunch off twats!!!!!!!!, ive been there before and had the same thing of having to sort out a deal and making a 500 deposit before having a test drive of the vehicle, all there cars look like they've been damaged and i counted 13 E46's with no drivers airbags in them so that must say it all?????. with a reply to one of the first coupe of posts that was on this thread about how good they are and them having a site in teynham,sittingbourne,kent the reason for them not being there anymore is because they got done for clocking cars and the owner was put in prison for it, so that shows you how good they really are. i would never buy a car from them!!!!!!!!!!!
this is total lies we have never been to prison and this forum say we have all high mile cars so this one DONT MAKE at sense hey:ha ppyanim: and the reason we moved from bap child is because we got bigger and if you look at our name we only changed the bap child bit as it was a town but its all over our website where we came from nothing to hide at all as for air bags we had break in and them stolen please please come to the meeting thats getting set up on this forum we can all go to the poilce station where i will ask them to confire this statment then i can start legal case against you for slander thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2010, 05:52 AM   #616
xenon
Major General
England
Rep

You're not a lawyer either. You can't sue him for slander when it's written.
Appreciate 0