E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental) > Damn german girlfriend

12-04-2006, 05:25 AM   #23
Dante
Enthusiast
Germany
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 / F31 330d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude
Ok

Hey I apologize about my comments. I mean whether they are fact, those comments about german men being dorks came from german girls, or not I should have kept it to myself.

Actually Bamberg rocks. Its a college town with lots of parties and things to do. Its not berlin, but its cool.

Of course it depends on what you define as cool. Playing Jenga or Pictionary maybe cool for you?
Accepted.

I think we have the same definition of cool. It's been a while since my last time in Bamberg and didn't enjoy the nightlife. Was quite boring during the day though.

But on topic: Did you let your GF drive your car? Maybe this will change her mind...
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2006, 07:47 AM   #24
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
No, thats the thing. I don't get it for another month and she saw the commercial for the Mustang GT500 and wants me to buy that instead......women

I think I am going to break up with her though. Shes been a pain in my ass lately.
      12-04-2006, 01:07 PM   #25
Heidelberg328i
2007 328i in Germany
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

BimmerDude....

look at the facts. (Don't forget I am also In Germany right now). She wants you to buy all American.

Hmm...why you may ask???

1) So she can brag to her german little girlfriends how cool your AMERICAN car is...after all, "I'm screwing an American GI with a MUSTANG!" So now she gets status with her friends.
2) German women are VERY, VERY CONTROLLING! They DEMAND you do what the hell they tell you to do, with no questions asked, it's the GERMAN WAY!
3) She is one step closer to you getting her that ID Card that authorizes her to go to the land of root beer floats, Baywatch, The Price is Right and dirt cheap living (well, compared to soon to be 19% TAX!!!)

Bimmer Dude...she is a PX whore. Cut your losses and enjoy screwing her for all she is worth. Remember...one Soldier to another...this is YOUR GERMAN ASSIGNMENT AND YOUR RIGHT TO BUY WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT! If she is not happy (actually, 99% of German women NEVER ARE!) with your decision to buy quality, power, handling and overall craftsmanship, then who gives a hell about her. Just LOVE ALL THOSE GERMAN WOMEN EQUALLY THE SAME LIKE I DO!

No disrespect whatsoever to you BimmerDude, I always look out for Soliders...just don't want a Good Soldier to get dissed by these BEEOTCHES over here. I know EXACTLY what they are all about.

They hate us because US Soldiers are LOADED with money (best paid troops on the planet), we get gasoline breaks, tax breaks, HUGE discount on auto purchases, tax relief forms, and we always piss them off by asking for those two, four letter words, that Germans hate us using.......DEAL or SALE!!!!:rocks:

They hate us but secretly wish they WERE us! It's always the same over here.

Life is too short BimmerDude......drive BMW!

Many regards,
BimmerDude in Heidelberg!

Last edited by Heidelberg328i; 12-04-2006 at 01:41 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2006, 08:13 AM   #26
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidelberg328i
BimmerDude....

look at the facts. (Don't forget I am also In Germany right now). She wants you to buy all American.

Hmm...why you may ask???

1) So she can brag to her german little girlfriends how cool your AMERICAN car is...after all, "I'm screwing an American GI with a MUSTANG!" So now she gets status with her friends.
2) German women are VERY, VERY CONTROLLING! They DEMAND you do what the hell they tell you to do, with no questions asked, it's the GERMAN WAY!
3) She is one step closer to you getting her that ID Card that authorizes her to go to the land of root beer floats, Baywatch, The Price is Right and dirt cheap living (well, compared to soon to be 19% TAX!!!)

Bimmer Dude...she is a PX whore. Cut your losses and enjoy screwing her for all she is worth. Remember...one Soldier to another...this is YOUR GERMAN ASSIGNMENT AND YOUR RIGHT TO BUY WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT! If she is not happy (actually, 99% of German women NEVER ARE!) with your decision to buy quality, power, handling and overall craftsmanship, then who gives a hell about her. Just LOVE ALL THOSE GERMAN WOMEN EQUALLY THE SAME LIKE I DO!

No disrespect whatsoever to you BimmerDude, I always look out for Soliders...just don't want a Good Soldier to get dissed by these BEEOTCHES over here. I know EXACTLY what they are all about.

They hate us because US Soldiers are LOADED with money (best paid troops on the planet), we get gasoline breaks, tax breaks, HUGE discount on auto purchases, tax relief forms, and we always piss them off by asking for those two, four letter words, that Germans hate us using.......DEAL or SALE!!!!:rocks:

Life is too short BimmerDude......drive BMW!

Many regards,
BimmerDude in Heidelberg!

Wow man, you sound like some deutschland chick bit you in the ass!

Hey thanks for the words. I did end up breaking it off with her. Not just about the car thing, but you're right about a lot of what you said. I was always arguing with her about something and I never started any of it. Its like she has this voice telling her that I pissed her off about something.

As far as the ID card thing goes, she never really cared about that. BUT if I did have a mustang she woulda bragged to her friends about it, that I do know.

Being in this country and seeing all of these incredibly sexy women walk or ride their bikes by, wow this is the best country in the world!

Is the tax really going up from 16% to 19%? Damn! Sucks for the people here. Man.

I think I'm done with the whole girlfriend thing for a while and I'm just going to enjoy my time on this continent. Lifes too short.

By the way, if you're here long enough, do you want to see if we can somehow get Shiv over here? We'd need atleast 10 cars I think but he's said he would do it.

Thanks!

Bimmerdude in Bamberg!
      12-05-2006, 01:37 PM   #27
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
Accepted.

I think we have the same definition of cool. It's been a while since my last time in Bamberg and didn't enjoy the nightlife. Was quite boring during the day though.

But on topic: Did you let your GF drive your car? Maybe this will change her mind...

Well I don't pick the car up for another 3 weeks, but HELL NO. No one drivers her but me
      03-21-2007, 12:45 PM   #28
zoomBimmer
The Ultimate Driving Machine
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i (M-sport)

I have a solution for ya. You do not have to get rid of the girl, just buy my Mustang or better yet let's swap the cars.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2007, 12:51 PM   #29
Mr_SYIRM
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 325i E90

Just do what I did

Hi dude :-)

I had a gf that didnt like my new 325i baby so one night after a visit to a club I shagged her on the hood under the light of the moon. After that she started to love my car.

/Mr_SYIRM
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2007, 02:04 PM   #30
hands on
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe, Titanium/Saddle

ahh, I was wondering if she saw that commercial...Great advertising! But the thing is nothing compared to a Bimmer...Maybe she's a little too easily influenced by tv
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2007, 04:55 PM   #31
Jenson07
Registered
Rep
Drives: GOLF

Pissed off

Sounds pretty much that Heidelberg328i is really pissed off by our country like we are by the US, don´t like your country either. Anyway I can agree on the quality of our nice cars since we are still following the philosophy of quality engineering.
BTW I am working for a US car manufacturer here in Germany but hope to get a
bimmer myself asap......

cheers

Jenson
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2007, 08:11 PM   #32
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomBimmer View Post
I have a solution for ya. You do not have to get rid of the girl, just buy my Mustang or better yet let's swap the cars.
Um yeah....this thread is like 5 months old. I got my car about 2 months ago. Got rid of her. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_SYIRM View Post
Hi dude :-)

I had a gf that didnt like my new 325i baby so one night after a visit to a club I shagged her on the hood under the light of the moon. After that she started to love my car.

/Mr_SYIRM
You know, in theory that sounds great....but since the car's new, I would be so afraid to scratch up or dent the hood.....Opening the trunk works though

Quote:
Originally Posted by hands on View Post
ahh, I was wondering if she saw that commercial...Great advertising! But the thing is nothing compared to a Bimmer...Maybe she's a little too easily influenced by tv
Yeah, a lot of germans are "americanized" which sucks. European automobiles are far superior to American ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson07 View Post
Sounds pretty much that Heidelberg328i is really pissed off by our country like we are by the US, don´t like your country either. Anyway I can agree on the quality of our nice cars since we are still following the philosophy of quality engineering.
BTW I am working for a US car manufacturer here in Germany but hope to get a
bimmer myself asap......

cheers

Jenson
Honestly man, he's just telling the truth. I've lived in Germany for almost 20 years now (my father was in the Army). If there's a base in a city, girls go for the military guys.
      04-16-2007, 11:36 AM   #33
Robmaster
Colonel
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 2010 E82 135, 2005 E87 130i

kill a new Mustang GT on a street race

or....

change your girlfriend!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2007, 03:19 PM   #34
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robmaster View Post
kill a new Mustang GT on a street race

or....

change your girlfriend!
Got rid of the girlfriend a few months ago. Working on the new one right now.
      05-22-2007, 06:50 AM   #35
nyc3r
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Take her home and give her a ride a some real american muscle
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2007, 09:10 AM   #36
GuillaumeSoete
Second Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: 1M Coupé & Tesla 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidelberg328i View Post
It's so right... Us, poor west-european people, we are spending our lives trying to get a green card.
Yeah it's understandable, our countries aren't in war, we don't have any law authorizing the government to spy us, our leaders know some geography, and our respective deficits aren't exponentially growing... Add these to the fact that our living standards are the same as the US ones, hell who would wanna stay here? Okay I shall stop there...

Don't get me wrong, I am not a US haters. I enjoyed my time there a few years ago and seriously consider spending some time more in your country, depending on the opportunities I'll have. The point is, why thinking that every human being that is not an American wants to become one?

About the girls going crazy about GIs, I have to admit I observed the same here around the SHAPE base . The "exotic" side I guess?

Guillaume

PS: sorry for the total off-topic...
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2008, 01:56 AM   #37
E91_E88_E21
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: E91 m-sport, E88 m-sport

a funny tread
      03-27-2008, 02:14 AM   #38
xquisit
«-·¨¯¯¨·-»
Rep
Drives: 328i / R32 / 1.8T

Dude you have the balls in the relationships!!! Handle it!
      03-27-2008, 02:26 AM   #39
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
this is the way to get her off the whole American is better
make her drink american beer... it all tastes like piss compared to German beer

if that doesn't work, trade her in for an M-tek front bumper and pick up some new chick
      03-27-2008, 02:28 AM   #40
xquisit
«-·¨¯¯¨·-»
Rep
Drives: 328i / R32 / 1.8T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
this is the way to get her off the whole American is better
make her drink american beer... it all tastes like piss compared to German beer

if that doesn't work, trade her in for an M-tek front bumper and pick up some new chick
R O F L
      04-12-2008, 06:02 PM   #41
PIMP "E"
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 2011 M3

Garage List
2011 M3  [0.00]
tell her your penis is made by BMW. then the light on top of her head will turn on and she will hear that little "ding" sound....... ha ha
      06-16-2008, 08:38 AM   #42
FIAT
D.E.A.
Wales
Rep
Drives: E90 BLK(X2)

get an 86 mustang 4-cyl let her drive it for a couple of days until it breaks down, then she'll b begging you to get a german car
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2008, 12:16 PM   #43
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Guys, I made this thread December 2006. I nailed her one last time and never called her again. She sent me texts and called every hour for a week, but eventually she got the idea.

It's really interesting though how american vehicles are so revered in europe. You go over there with a GT500 and you'll have german girls lined up to give you head in your car.

Can't wait to get back to Germany or if i'm lucky Italy.
      06-20-2008, 09:17 AM   #44
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 coupe

why not rent the mustang for few days and show her that it's not better.
but hey, i do like the mustang gt(s) though.

get a gt500 and a bmw 335i then. :-)

Last edited by Raja Ventureshield; 06-20-2008 at 09:32 AM..
Appreciate 0