E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > FS: Valentine One Rader 1.8 POP Euro with Mike's Mount

08-02-2010, 02:51 AM   #1
edindaclub
edindaclub
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i JB/Black

FS: Valentine One Rader 1.8 POP Euro with Mike's Mount

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
hi guys, I am selling the Valentine One 's rader, I am selling it because I thought i would give it a try for another brand , it definetly served me well and saved my ass a couple of times (just can't stand the look of it tho).

its in great working condition , 1.8 POP euro mode, it comes with the manual and window suction.

I will sell the rader for 360 Shipped.

And also, I got a V1 mount that I used to have it when I had my G35, it fits perfectly with the rear view mirror and it gives the clean look, I test fitted on our mirrors, but unfortunately it wasnt just plug and play, I am sure it can fit but it just need some minor modification.

I am letting it go for 50 shipped for the mount , I havent see something like this on the BMW tho.

Brand New BMW OEM MAT - 120 Shipped.

PM Me as I prbbly wont check this thread as often. thanks guys.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0