E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > FS - BMW M TECH M SPORT Steering Wheel with perforated sides M trim and buttons

11-27-2012, 01:53 PM   #23
stubornn
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 xi

Bump for the honest guy...
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #24
rattmobbins
Captain
Rep
Drives: '15 Escalade, '07 530 xiT

Any pics of the ACTUAL wheels you have for sale now?
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 08:05 AM   #25
raf555
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 320D

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattmobbins View Post
Any pics of the ACTUAL wheels you have for sale now?
what is your email
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 02:07 PM   #26
rattmobbins
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by raf555 View Post
what is your email
Just bought an M-tech from another seller. Thanks though!
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #27
taibanl
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by taibanl View Post
Raf,

Please return my PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddycane View Post
bump for a good seller. Got my Mtch wheel from Raf
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubornn View Post
Quote:
what is your email
Buyers beware, i have an unresolved issue with this seller (who is neglecting to return my messages). Out of fairness to him, I am giving him an opportunity to respond before posting details.

I will say he is a fast and prompt shipper. However goods may not be what they were sold as.

Raf...? What say you, my friend??
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2012, 06:31 PM   #28
rattmobbins
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Buyers beware, i have an unresolved issue with this seller (who is neglecting to return my messages). Out of fairness to him, I am giving him an opportunity to respond before posting details.

I will say he is a fast and prompt shipper. However goods may not be what they were sold as.

Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 05:43 AM   #29
raf555
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by taibanl
Quote:
Raf,

Please return my PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddycane View Post
bump for a good seller. Got my Mtch wheel from Raf
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubornn View Post
Quote:
what is your email

My feedback speaks for itself!!!

U talking abouts good sold to u about a year ago?!?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 09:20 AM   #30
Ramparus
Rep
Drives: 120d pre-LCI

how much for the one with paddles?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 10:40 AM   #31
raf555
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramparus
how much for the one with paddles?
I have an m tech one complete with Lci paddles, buttons, trim, bracket and harness in absolute mint condition.
$500 used shipped (buyer covers fees)
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #32
Duck360198
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F30 340i Laguna Seca Blue

Quote:
I have an m tech one complete with Lci paddles, buttons, trim, bracket and harness in absolute mint condition.
Which paddles are they? Do you have the 2011 paddles?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #33
raf555
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck360198
Quote:
Which paddles are they? Do you have the 2011 paddles?
Yes Lci 2011 paddles with + / - shifts
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #34
taibanl
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
My feedback speaks for itself!!!

U talking abouts good sold to u about a year ago?!?
Raf, I myself would have given you not good, but great feedback, your shipping and initial customer service was top-notch.

However, I purchased goods sold as "MINT"/"Like New" and contacted you immediately after purchase regarding a problem with them (one of two tail-lights failed). We agreed to hold off on the issue, initially because YOU were on "holiday." You then agreed to look for a replacement after offering a partial (but insufficient) credit. I placed no pressure on you while I waited patiently

You never contacted me about a replacement. In the meantime, the other tail-lamp failed. This one admittedly was a few months down the road, but after very few miles on the car, post-install. (After your holiday, I was myself, overseas but for work).

The bottom line, was that these tail-lights are salvage parts, not "MINT or Like New." It was BECAUSE of your feedback that I did not harass you initially, thinking you would make good on your promise. Now you are telling me its my fault that I have no recourse 8 months later? Because I was waiting on you?!?!

I've asked only for a partial offset, and even offered to return the goods to you. Even with this partial offset I am way in the hole, as I had to find replacements to keep my car legal.

All you have to do is make good on your promise; or give me some credit toward the useless pieces of plastic that are boxed in my storage unit.

I have no problem with you selling all the salvage parts you do, in fact, I applaud you for sourcing them. However, you happened upon some bad parts in your business...you should not make the customer eat the cost.

Edit: In case you haven't noticed...I STILL have not posted negative feedback...assuming you and I could work this out.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2012, 04:39 AM   #35
raf555
Banned
Rep

Obviously the parts sold were used and NOT brand new but fully tested and working prior to sale.

Initially when u contacted me about one of the tails failing u said repair would be around $50 which I agreed to but then u came back and said repair was at least $75 and I still offered u $50 or I'd see if I could source another and in mean time send faulty one back.

Everything went quiet and months later u get in touch saying other light failed and u had to replace both lights and are now asking for over $250!!!

If lights were not functional at time of fitting then yes lights are no good but they was installed and fully operational. Them failing could be due to installment?

If u had purchased new from dealer then you would get a years manufacturer's warranty but u pay through the nose so u can't have it both ways?!

One thing to make clear is I never set out to sell faulty stuff or do members over!! If lights are fully tested and operational when shipped and fully functional when installed what more else can I do?!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #36
taibanl
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Obviously the parts sold were used and NOT brand new but fully tested and working prior to sale.

Not brand new but MINT/Like New. I have this in both emails and paypal transaction.

Initially when u contacted me about one of the tails failing u said repair would be around $50 which I agreed to but then u came back and said repair was at least $75 and I still offered u $50 or I'd see if I could source another and in mean time send faulty one back.
Repair cost guesstimate was initially around $75, toward which you offered me $75. At which point I contacted repair vendor for more details and he refined to $100 IF fixable. We discussed this

Everything went quiet and months later u get in touch saying other light failed and u had to replace both lights and are now asking for over $250!!!
Everything wen't quiet because the alternative solution was you were going to try and source a replacement....THAT is when things went quiet. I waited patiently. I am not asking for over $250

If lights were not functional at time of fitting then yes lights are no good but they was installed and fully operational. Them failing could be due to installment?
No they work intermittently and I believe on the UK side there is a recall on this part number. As far as poor install? It's plug and play for LCI cars. Not to mention I am not an expert but I am one of the most experience members when it comes to electronics on this vehicle...reference electronics subforum!
If u had purchased new from dealer then you would get a years manufacturer's warranty but u pay through the nose so u can't have it both ways?!
Ultimately I had to pay through the nose...so I have had it both ways in the negative sense! Had the light not failed within a very few weeks of install (~2, I would call it bad luck. But BOTH failed, with very few miles post install

One thing to make clear is I never set out to sell faulty stuff or do members over!! If lights are fully tested and operational when shipped and fully functional when installed what more else can I do?!
I would say, as per my PM, that we compromise
  1. 1) I appreciate you engaging in dialog on the issue. I am glad you have replied. I had wish you had replied to my PM so we could discuss privately.
  2. 2) I am not asking you to cover replacement cost. I am not even asking for a full refund. I asked for a partial refund in which we would share some of the cost offset. I even offered a choice between a smaller refund and I would keep the lights and try and ebay them or a marginally higher refund and I will send them back. The MOST I was asking is $200 to send lights back to you. The original transaction was $400 (or close). The inner lights (ironically which you singled out as the only lights which were NOT like new) can be bought both for about $130 NEW from dealer. Therefore the outers are the bigger part of this transaction (say about ~$300 worth) and I am not even asking for a full refund at that.
  3. I would have to guess if you paypalled me the requested offset, you will STILL have made money from this transaction.
  4. All I am asking is that you are not profiteering off of an unfortunate customer.
  5. Feel free to PM me if you would like to re-engage offline. All of these posts can be edited-deleted and I can still provide appropriate feedback pending outcome of this transaction.
  6. I feel like I have extended an olive branch and am being both fair & reasonable. Please do same.
Appreciate 0