E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Jason and Evan at Tischer

07-01-2011, 09:54 AM   #1
LionOfGosforth
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 335xi coupe

Thumbs up Jason and Evan at Tischer

Just wanted to share my experience with these guys at Tischer. There are plenty of testimonials for them on here already but it's always good to discover for yourself.

Since I bought my E92 in March, I wanted to change out the dark burl wood trim. I spent a good amount of time in the private sellers forum hoping i'd come across what I wanted but it never materialized, so I was on the look out for a vendor who could supply what I wanted. Found Tischer (getbmwparts.com) and spent a good amount of time emailing back and forth with Evan and Jason on what interior trim kits they had and could get.

I decided on the glacier silver aluminum trim which they list on their site but after seeing the dark glacier trim on a 335is, I really wanted that. They were able to source that kit from Germany and get it to me within 3 weeks. During this whole time, I must have sent about 30 emails and they never once failed to respond in a timely fashion. There was a small glitch with the kit when it arrived, but they resolved it quickly and without fuss. They went above and beyond in helping me out so huge props to them for their stellar customer service, courtesy and professionalism.

Their ability to source OEM parts at an excellent price makes them stand out, but when you deal with them on a personal level, you realise they are more than that. Any of my future needs for OEM parts will go through them, period.

Last edited by LionOfGosforth; 07-01-2011 at 09:58 AM.. Reason: spelling
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2011, 04:03 PM   #2
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to share my experience with these guys at Tischer. There are plenty of testimonials for them on here already but it's always good to discover for yourself.

Since I bought my E92 in March, I wanted to change out the dark burl wood trim. I spent a good amount of time in the private sellers forum hoping i'd come across what I wanted but it never materialized, so I was on the look out for a vendor who could supply what I wanted. Found Tischer (getbmwparts.com) and spent a good amount of time emailing back and forth with Evan and Jason on what interior trim kits they had and could get.

I decided on the glacier silver aluminum trim which they list on their site but after seeing the dark glacier trim on a 335is, I really wanted that. They were able to source that kit from Germany and get it to me within 3 weeks. During this whole time, I must have sent about 30 emails and they never once failed to respond in a timely fashion. There was a small glitch with the kit when it arrived, but they resolved it quickly and without fuss. They went above and beyond in helping me out so huge props to them for their stellar customer service, courtesy and professionalism.

Their ability to source OEM parts at an excellent price makes them stand out, but when you deal with them on a personal level, you realise they are more than that. Any of my future needs for OEM parts will go through them, period.
Thank you so much for your business and support!!!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0