E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > NFL Football... Let's talk about it.

01-16-2011, 06:01 PM   #309
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

OMG
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 06:23 PM   #310
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Need to find my paper bag with the holes in it. The one from the NE/NYG Superbowl.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 06:36 PM   #311
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by prelude2perfect View Post
Haven't read or posted here in a while so I thought I would reflect on some posts over the past few weeks that made me laugh:

LMAO, coach of the year??? It's was known well before then that Belichick had a far lead for that award. Coughlin is a good coach, not a great coach.

One and done, another Peyton postseason failure

That must have sucked to watch. Came so close too.

Totally agree

All the people bitching and complaining about a loosing record making it into the playoffs was a joke. And look now, they ended up beating the so called better team that shouldn't have had to be the visiting team.

Feel the same way now?

Once again, GO PATS!

I could care less if he's gay as long as he keeps winning rings. How many rings does Peyton have? Lol.

Most all defense's were ranked better than the Patriots. Rankings aren't always everything.

Oh, and my guess would be Falcons or Packers vs New England for the big game
Imma let this quote speak for itself...
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 06:56 PM   #312
coco savage
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW made them

Quote:
Haven't read or posted here in a while so I thought I would reflect on some posts over the past few weeks that made me laugh:

LMAO, coach of the year??? It's was known well before then that Belichick had a far lead for that award. Coughlin is a good coach, not a great coach.

Totally agree

All the people bitching and complaining about a loosing record making it into the playoffs was a joke. And look now, they ended up beating the so called better team that shouldn't have had to be the visiting team.

Feel the same way now?

Once again, GO PATS!

I could care less if he's gay as long as he keeps winning rings. How many rings does Peyton have? Lol.

Most all defense's were ranked better than the Patriots. Rankings aren't always everything.

Figured I would reflect on a post that made me laugh...

Still feel the same way now?

That have must have sucked to watch, so close on two on side kicks

Ya well brady isn't winning a ring this year, more time to reflect on the sexuality?

Big game, no patriots...jets, steelers, bears packers are those choices

Once again, fail pats!

...wonder if he will even return post in here...

Last edited by coco savage; 01-16-2011 at 07:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 07:21 PM   #313
J BONE
The Boss
United_States
Rep
Drives: %E2%80%9816 F15 X6

Garage List
2008 E92 335xi  [9.00]
Bears....enough said
2011 E92 M3- Retired
2011 E90 335- Retired
2008 E92 335- Retired
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 07:27 PM   #314
kabalm18
My car drones and I LOVE IT!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M & F10 535xi

Quote:

Totally agree

Feel the same way now?

Once again, GO PATS!

OOOOO...that hurts!

Aw Shucks! Another one and done for Tom Terrific! That's 2 in a row isn't it? Combine that with the biggest choke job in NFL history(You know, the one where the undefeated Patriots got beat by a wild card team in the Super Bowl) and I think we have ourselves the reigning champ of choking!

I bet that sucked to watch.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 07:28 PM   #315
Flight135
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Rex Ryan out-coached Bill Belichick,seemed like he was trying to get cute early in the game instead of going with what was proven to work for his team. (stupid fake punt attempt)
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 07:43 PM   #316
Caddyshk
M = Midlife Crisis
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MC Interlagos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabalm18 View Post
OOOOO...that hurts!

Aw Shucks! Another one and done for Tom Terrific! That's 2 in a row isn't it? Combine that with the biggest choke job in NFL history(You know, the one where the undefeated Patriots got beat by a wild card team in the Super Bowl) and I think we have ourselves the reigning champ of choking!

And Manning is where? GOLFING!
SS Race Cans, RE X Pipe, DKF Sec 1, Fabspeed Headers, OE STB, AS Shifter, Dave Z CDV, GC Coil Overs, Stoptech lines, Hawk DTC Pads, RE Clutch Stop, RE Transmission Mounts, Vibra-Technics Engine Mounts, Poly FCAB & RTAB, LeatherZ M Shift Boot, Tekarbon Rear Spoiler, CF Grills, Advan RS DGM
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 07:49 PM   #317
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

pats are gone ahahhhahahahahahahahha
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 09:54 PM   #318
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
pats are gone ahahhhahahahahahahahha
They're beginning to make a habit of this. No post-season wins in the last three years and last year they were one and done as well. Last year wasn't as big of a disappointment because they had stumbled through the season anyway. But this year...WTF.

-UncleWede
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 10:17 PM   #319
coco savage
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddyshk View Post
Him and brady are in the same spot...gone from the playoffs. They can both go golfing.

and the jet fans get to brag about being only team to beat those qbs in back to back games
      01-16-2011, 10:27 PM   #320
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
They're beginning to make a habit of this. No post-season wins in the last three years and last year they were one and done as well. Last year wasn't as big of a disappointment because they had stumbled through the season anyway. But this year...WTF.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2011, 10:29 PM   #321
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep

That's Belichick's O-face. The man is unflappable. He needs an injection of emotion sometimes.

-UncleWede
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2011, 03:20 PM   #322
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

"Can't Wait!

Bart Scott is fucking awesome.
      01-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #323
coco savage
First Lieutenant
Rep

that was an awesome interview.

and kudos to him for that "injury", a cute strat that really paid off!
      01-18-2011, 07:35 PM   #324
ZStig
instagram 997turbotom
Rep
Drives: Interlagos Z4MR

"can't stop a nosebleed". hahaha
      01-18-2011, 09:03 PM   #325
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Officiating Team pulled one out of their hat - The Black and White striped Guys!
your a moron if you truly believe what you typed!
Both teams were called for penalties, Pittsburgh 6 for 74!!!
Dont blame the damn ref's for a game the Steelers fought their asses off to come back and win! If anything be pissed that the Ravens that had zero answers for our defense and offense in the second half!
Pittsburgh basically handed them the game and they blew it!

Last edited by SpmnE9zero; 01-18-2011 at 09:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2011, 09:04 PM   #326
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Same place Sanchez will be in less than a week!
      01-18-2011, 10:56 PM   #327
prelude2perfect
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 and 2015 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
If you would have checked the time stamp on the comment you quoted, you would have realized what you quoted was dripping with sarcasm. Eli obviously didn't fix his INT problem and Coughlin should be fired... not named CotY. Either way, I hate Pats dick suckers and you are tickling their shit with your tonsils.

Do you even watch football? The Seahawks won 2 games on the road all season. The Seahawks are a fucking joke. Marshawn Lynch is the man. I could name 5 teams in the NFL that would beat the Seahawks 9 times out of 10 that didn't make the playoffs. I feel EXACTLY the same way now, maybe even more inclined to say its bullshit. NO had to play in fucking Seattle when they had 4 less wins... If you are gonna try and convince me that the Seahawks would have won in NO, you are wasting your time. Home field advantage is one of the most important advantages you can have going into the playoffs in any sport. And they gave it to a 7-9 team.
So fucking what, THEY WON THEIR DIVISION and that's how the league was setup. No one ever had a problem before this so what's the problem now? You got a better way to do it? Something more fair? If the Saints were such a better team then they should have won, let alone blow them out even on the road. Homefield is big, but not that damn big. If you're gonna blame the Saints loss on homefield advantage then you obviously don't watch football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
so where you this smug after the pats lost to the giants in the superbowl? And complained how the pats were robbed?

or did you at least give credit to the giants for beating them?

Ill never forget all the pats fans talking lots of smack, only to disappear after they had the most epic loss in NFL history. It seems to be sprouting up again this year, with good reason as the pats are a solid team, but i have not seen many who stick around after a big loss. So i was curious
Smug? Lighten up man, I was trash talking just like everyone else in here. That's what talking to other fans is all about.

And to answer your question, I took the loss and gave credit to the Giants. They were the better team that day and had a little luck on their side as well. That's something I can relate to in the Pats other Superbowl victories. It was definately the hardest loss I've ever seen in sports though. I almost cried myself to sleep that night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Damn, the Falcons choked. A Packers/Bears NFC playoff would be epic.
I wouldn't say the Falcons choked. You gotta give the Packers credit on that win, they looked amazing. If they keep playing like that there's no team left that can beat them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
Figured I would reflect on a post that made me laugh...

Still feel the same way now?

That have must have sucked to watch, so close on two on side kicks

Ya well brady isn't winning a ring this year, more time to reflect on the sexuality?

Big game, no patriots...jets, steelers, bears packers are those choices

Once again, fail pats!

...wonder if he will even return post in here...
I love how people will resort to calling Tom gay, it only proves that nothing can be said to knock how great of a player he is. People get frustrated with that and just throw out childish name calling.

The Jets were the better team that day. Any given Sunday, it's what makes this game so great. You win some and you lose some. But as long as we still have the greatest QB and Coach in the NFL we'll be back again for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabalm18 View Post
OOOOO...that hurts!

It was tough to watch for sure. How was last years superbowl loss the the Saints for ya? You guys were the better team and lost as well. Sucks doesn't it? Now go kiss Brady's three superbowl rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight135 View Post
Rex Ryan out-coached Bill Belichick,seemed like he was trying to get cute early in the game instead of going with what was proven to work for his team. (stupid fake punt attempt)
I agree but that fake punt call was called by Chung, not Bellichick.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2011, 07:04 AM   #328
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Quote:
So fucking what, THEY WON THEIR DIVISION and that's how the league was setup. No one ever had a problem before this so what's the problem now? You got a better way to do it? Something more fair? If the Saints were such a better team then they should have won, let alone blow them out even on the road. Homefield is big, but not that damn big. If you're gonna blame the Saints loss on homefield advantage then you obviously don't watch football.

Smug? Lighten up man, I was trash talking just like everyone else in here. That's what talking to other fans is all about.

And to answer your question, I took the loss and gave credit to the Giants. They were the better team that day and had a little luck on their side as well. That's something I can relate to in the Pats other Superbowl victories. It was definately the hardest loss I've ever seen in sports though. I almost cried myself to sleep that night.

I wouldn't say the Falcons choked. You gotta give the Packers credit on that win, they looked amazing. If they keep playing like that there's no team left that can beat them.

I love how people will resort to calling Tom gay, it only proves that nothing can be said to knock how great of a player he is. People get frustrated with that and just throw out childish name calling.

The Jets were the better team that day. Any given Sunday, it's what makes this game so great. You win some and you lose some. But as long as we still have the greatest QB and Coach in the NFL we'll be back again for sure.

It was tough to watch for sure. How was last years superbowl loss the the Saints for ya? You guys were the better team and lost as well. Sucks doesn't it? Now go kiss Brady's three superbowl rings

I agree but that fake punt call was called by Chung, not Bellichick.

I don't know... even though he is a pats fan.. I think I like this guy. We are all football fans. We all watch football. We all love the game. These arguments are what makes football the #1 sport in the US. I am a huge baseball fan. But football season is just special.

Last edited by NYCGP; 01-19-2011 at 07:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #329
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Sakhir M3 ZCP

As a Colts fan, I was torn in the AFC Divisional game. I couldn't root FOR the Pats, and I hate the Jets, especially after they beat us. Good game plan by Rex Ryan though.

I'm taking the Packers to win it all. That team is (almost) unstoppable. The apperance of the running game was at the right time, too. They emabrrassed the Sh1t out of the Falcons. Tramon Williams was phenomenal.

So to start a different discussion...who wins DPotY? I really want Clay Matthews to win, but Ed Reed came back and had 10 fantastic games. what, 8 picks? Matthews missed some time too, but damn!

Talk amongst yourselves
      01-19-2011, 01:22 PM   #330
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Falcons have no defense... I can't even name one player on that defense. I can name at least 5 on all of the defenses that remain in the playoffs. GB is not unstoppable. They just got into the playoffs.