E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > software issue (winfkp and NCS)

12-31-2014, 03:51 AM   #1
Dan-danGT
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 330d M-Sport

software issue (winfkp and NCS)

Hi everyone, I have recently installed inpa, winfkp and ncsexpert. I can use the inpa no problem and get into every ecu that I know my car has. However when trying to use ncsexpert If I click load profile only some work? If I select expertmode I get a message 'profilversion 2.0 ungultig' I can only load one or two profiles and they dont seem to work? Any ideas, I have been trying to find a working bmw coding tool to update the daten files to the lastest I can find.

Also with winfkp if I enter my chassis number then try to enter a ZUSB number it will not except it at all! If I select choose ZUSB there is nothing in the family colum or zb number or intergration position?

I think both problems are linked to my daten files, now I have downloaded some daten e89 files which contain alot of sub folders, I just dont know what to do with them. I tried to copy and paste into the program files but it went wrong so I reinstalled my winfkp inpa etc.

If anyone has a working link to bmw coding tool or latest daten files that would be greatly appreciated.

be the way im using inpa version 5.00, winfkp version 5.3.1 and NCS version 4.0.1
Dan
      12-31-2014, 04:42 AM   #2
cryptomit
Captain
Rep
Drives: 320d 2012

You need full sp-daten for e89 chassis. (about 5 GB). The question is what you want to update/program? You need to import DATA files to WINKFP to make it working.

I will send you a link to sp-daten.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2014, 05:02 AM   #3
Dan-danGT
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

I basically want to practice coding and then maybe software updates, Importing data files to winfkp is done with winfkp open? I have seen a heading saying import. can you explain how to do this? I dont mind trying it myself but I just cant find the information to help me.

Thanks for the files I am trying to download them now however I do believe I might already have these. The only other tool I have installed is toolset 32.

Thanks for your help
      12-31-2014, 06:06 AM   #4
cryptomit
Captain
Rep

You can simply copy all folders from Sp-daten\DATA to C:\EC-APPS\NFS\DATA overwrite everything.

Then copy all files from sp-daten\SGDAT to C:\EC-APPS\NFS\SGDAT

And files from ECU to C:\EDIABAS\ECU and from this point you are ready to program modules.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2014, 11:54 AM   #5
Dan-danGT
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Thanks for that information, I can now see chassis related folders in winfkp, not tried it yet as I am waiting for TIS to load onto the laptop.

Next question is how do I use ncexpert, because the guides on the internet say load expert mode but mine will not load it? can I just use any that load? any advice on this?

Thanks for your time
      12-31-2014, 12:15 PM   #6
cryptomit
Captain
Rep

You need profiles to use NCSEXPERT, I can send you.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2015, 09:13 AM   #7
Dan-danGT
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Thanks for the profiles I have added them to the PFL folder and now I get the three files you sent me. However if I look through the ecu list on inpa and save the numbers, when i search for a zusb number the only one I can find is for ZBE ecu or module. all my other numbers dont match?

Could this be my daten files out of date? I cant remember where I got them from, you PM with the daten files only downloads a small file then it does nothing? I did not try and code the ZBE as I did not know what it does.

Also while in ncsexpert I also cant seem to get anywhere with that if I load Expertenmodus and click F1 or F2 or F3, F1 moves me to another page and none of the buttons work I just get a chassis fault message?

If after I select expertenmodus then F2 I get this message, CHASSIS IS FAULTY COAPI-1007:COAPI fehlertextdatei C:NCSEXPER/BIN/cfgdat/coapierrr.ger hat version3.12.4 COAPI version ist 3.13.2

I assume that message is something to do with missing files or folders?
      05-01-2015, 08:25 PM   #8
rickychin69
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2005 E90 325i N52 IDN RHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptomit View Post
You need full sp-daten for e89 chassis. (about 5 GB). The question is what you want to update/program? You need to import DATA files to WINKFP to make it working.

Do you still have the link to the file? I have problem with NFS reflash and also WinKFP, after I replace my FRM1 with FRM2, it always said zb number not found, even if I entered the correct address n zusb number of my newly installed FRM2.

I think it has something to do with the missing daten file

Really appreciate any help
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2015, 12:10 PM   #9
wildcatcrazy
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickychin69
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptomit View Post

Do you still have the link to the file? I have problem with NFS reflash and also WinKFP, after I replace my FRM1 with FRM2, it always said zb number not found, even if I entered the correct address n zusb number of my newly installed FRM2.

I think it has something to do with the missing daten file

Really appreciate any help
Pm sent
Appreciate 0