E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > aFe N54 Stage 2 Sealed CAI # 54-82002 - Review

03-14-2017, 09:04 AM   #133
mfish123
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management View Post
Mike the afe still maintains the factory 4"x3" opening and has the auxiliary 3"x1.5" opening as well. On my car I set up the auxiliary port for cowl induction. I truly liked my afe sealed system as it was exactly what I was looking for from a design standpoint!
TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management - I know this is an old thread but I'm looking to re-create this for an AFE Momentum GT intake. Did you buy a silicone tube with a pre-bent 90 degree "turn" in it and then just cut the length to fit? Do you remember where you purchased it from? I can't seem to find any tubes long enough with a 90 degree bend. The ones I'm finding are just short elbows. Thanks!