E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Mosport Grand Prix recommendations

07-04-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
slenfe
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

Mosport Grand Prix recommendations

I am looking to make it to Mosport American Le Mans on July 24th, not only this will be my first trip to the track as well it will be my first time to a race where seating is not predetermined .
I will be only attending the Sunday sessions and I am interested to get input on best corners /seating location , how early I need to be in order to get a good spot, do people normally move around, parking tips or any tips from someone that has done this before.
I appreciate your input and sorry for the off topic post.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2011, 11:00 PM   #2
335isGuy
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 Bmw 340xi Msport

Garage List
Corner 2. Best corner and hardest corner of the track.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #3
Funk365
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 328i Sport

Turn 3 is a great spot as well. Get to see the cars come down the hill into turn two then approach straight at you into three and you'll be able to see them exit the corner (usually pretty loose) and head down towards the hairpin (5). 9 and 10 are really fast as well. If you have never been you may want to go prepared to walk around to the different areas of the track. There is too much to see to stay in one spot all day. Having never been there I would probably go early so you can take a trip through the paddock or find your way around the track. I would stay on the outside... it is easier to move around then being on the inside of the track. Take sunscreen... there is minimal shade trackside. We usually camp at the top of the hill between turns two and three. Have fun.... Mosport is a blast!
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #4
slenfe
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

335isGuy and Funk365 thank you for your feedback I will make sure to go around and enjoy the circuit.
Appreciate 0