E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW of Palm Springs

07-05-2007, 01:46 AM   #1
Desert Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335 Coupe

BMW of Palm Springs

For those of you located in Southern California, consider a drive to the Desert and visit BMW of Palm Springs. They will never charge over sticker for even a brand new "hot" model. Their service department is open 6 days a week and will either get you a BMW loaner car or if they are out of them will get you a rental car. Back to sales...... There is a salesman named Ralph Fairweather who I have purchased several BMW's from and have recommended several of my friends and associates to him. Everyone has had the same wonderful experience. I always get at least $1500 under sticker for my cars and have had many "goodies" thrown in for free as well. He will keep you informed all along the way from order to delivery.

They are also in the process of building a HUGE new facility that should be completed by years end. An exciting time for a dealership that has a great reputation throughout So Cali. Check them out, you will be glad you did!! :rocks:
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2008, 05:16 PM   #2
charlie@modditt
Registered
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i

I'll second that! Their new facility opened a week or two ago and is very nice.

I've yet to have a bad experience at BMW of Palm Springs in either sales or service. My CA, Tom Odell, is the man and my SA Mike (not sure of his last name) has been great as well.
Appreciate 0