E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS Race Style Coil Over Suspension E46

03-08-2013, 10:43 AM   #1
jetjack
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i E90

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
FS Race Style Coil Over Suspension E46

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 595.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I have some brand new sport setup suspension from a German company that was open in the US a few years back. This is an E46 Sport coil over suspension for sale by Hiop. These retailed for $1,300, selling this for $595.

From their catalog:

The "Sport" setting is designed as a compromise for street and Clubman’s competition.

The Shock Absorbers are Hiop's own manufacture and are superior to any other products on the market. The Piston Valve Body has double 'O' rings to stop FLUTTERING and minimize bore wear resulting from piston to bore contact. This reduces the build-up of metal particles in the oil, which normally causes excessive 'O' ring wear, resulting in reduced performance of the shock absorber.

Hiop suspensions are meticulously calibrated to provide excellent bump and rebound performance, in both high and low acceleration conditions. They will provide excellent comfort at slower driving, while providing great performance at higher speeds.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0