E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Awesome professional picture of my car

10-21-2008, 06:24 PM   #23
Carrera RSR
Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshi View Post
Easy, either I come to you or you can make your way to London.

Im kind of tied up but ill have a schedule and availability on my site soon. Bear with me. On that. Im happy for any models to shoot
Thanks for that. My office is in Finchley, so will be in London a fair bit from end of November through early December and early Jan. Like to catch up with you when you're free. Keep me posted.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2008, 09:55 PM   #24
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: see above.

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
Great photo's - think you'll win the photo contest with that one of speedtraps M3! Nice work.
      10-22-2008, 02:40 AM   #25
Teshi
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Blue/Usually full of camera ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrerarsr View Post
Thanks for that. My office is in Finchley, so will be in London a fair bit from end of November through early December and early Jan. Like to catch up with you when you're free. Keep me posted.
PM Sent.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 02:43 AM   #26
Teshi
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Paul - View Post
Great photo's - think you'll win the photo contest with that one of speedtraps M3! Nice work.
Thanks. I tend to take snaps for the variety of people I meet and the cars I would usually never get to take photos of rather than contest since nowadays, they seem to be about people voting for their friends most of the time.

I like to keep photos as appreciation for what can be done and the sheer enjoyment of them.

If anyone would like a wallpaper of Baris' M3 - download a widescreen ver from http://www.clarity-rebirth.co.uk/Evo/M31.jpg
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 06:04 AM   #27
XKaLiBaR
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Yo dude, just worked out thats you. Nice one for joining up this forum. Some really nice people on here.
I might get that picture blown up or on canvas. Unless you think you can top it
Mods ListAP Racing BBKs, Bilstein PSS10 , Rogue Engineering Pulleys, RTM and Transmission Mounts, Eibach ARBs, Supersprint LightWeight Race Muffler, Miltek 100 Cell Cats, Recaro Pole Positions, Aluminium Brushed Trim, Csl Steering wheel, Imola Red Arm Rest, CSL Diffuser, 10mm Eibach Spacers, Depo Indicators, Custom blacked out front grills, Carbon Fibre Side Grills, Custom UUC ClutchStop, CSL OEM Bootlid, V-CSL Bumper,
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 06:48 AM   #28
Teshi
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by XKaLiBaR View Post
Yo dude, just worked out thats you. Nice one for joining up this forum. Some really nice people on here.
I might get that picture blown up or on canvas. Unless you think you can top it
Its up to you. I might get this one blown up since its a real fave for me. You can wait till we do a proper shoot for ya.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2008, 02:08 PM   #29
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by willhollin View Post
Matt & Viv need to get one of those. How much do they cost?
Quote:
This was £330 and as standard, priority delivery is provided so if it is in stock and you order before 5pm, they will deliver next day.

If not, day after. Box was huge, weighed about 5kg but flawless. Thing is a rock!
Fancy going halves on it, Matt?

Quote:
I have never had ANY camera prior to picking up my first DSLR about 19/20 months ago.

Give me a car and I can take a photo. Ask me to name parts under the hood, forget it.

Im going to do my best to be around as much as possible at meets and random get togethers/shoots so ill share my knowledge as best I can.
Fantastic work, Teshi.

It would be great to see you at one of the meets sometime.

All the best.

Viv

Appreciate 0
      10-23-2008, 02:32 PM   #30
Teshi
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekk View Post
Fancy going halves on it, Matt?

Fantastic work, Teshi.

It would be great to see you at one of the meets sometime.

All the best.

Viv
Will try my best to organise something. I am slowly stating to see some awesome country roads appearing the more north I go.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2008, 02:45 PM   #31
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep

Garage List
Wink

Quote:
Will try my best to organise something. I am slowly stating to see some awesome country roads appearing the more north I go.
Get yourself up to the First Northern meet this Saturday, Teshi- we don't have traffic jams up here.

Viv

Appreciate 0
      10-23-2008, 03:04 PM   #32
Teshi
First Lieutenant
Rep

This weekend will be the hardest in a long time, im supposed to be in Wembley, central London, Kent, Bristol. THEN i ahev to make sure im home in time for a wedding.

Ill have to give that a miss. Ill come up north for the weekend. Ill have to trust you to get some photos this time. Ill make it for the next one.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2008, 03:32 PM   #33
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
This weekend will be the hardest in a long time, im supposed to be in Wembley, central London, Kent, Bristol. THEN i ahev to make sure im home in time for a wedding.

Ill have to give that a miss. Ill come up north for the weekend. Ill have to trust you to get some photos this time. Ill make it for the next one.
Glad to hear it.

Viv

Appreciate 0