E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Weird issue with noise

05-02-2014, 09:12 PM   #1
YGazis109
Yiannis Gazis
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi

Garage List
2013 BMW 335is  [0.00]
Weird issue with noise

Okay guys I have had this issue now for like a 6 months but only happens every once in a while...so it usually happens when it gets above 65 degrees out...after about 45 minutes of driving and when stopped at a light my cars rpms will move up and down slightly and with my foot on the brake the car will jump forward like I got bumped from behind a little after letting go of the brake and accelerating I feel less power and whenever I let go of the accelerator it makes a very high pitch whine/screech...the sound only comes on when I let go of the accelerator or atleast I can only hear it when I am not on the accelerator...when I hear this noise and loss of power I don't get any lights on the dash and I pull over and turn the car off...when I turn the car back on the noise does not return....this happens like once a week or every two weeks. I am getting really annoyed of it and hoping one of you guys have had this issue and can help me diagnose it because I want this gone!!!! I also have noticed that my rpms jump around when stopped at lights or at idle/park with a rough idle as well when I start the car...it's not a huge rough idle but it's definitely noticeable...any help would be appreciated...
1st Bimmer - 2007 328xi | SGM | e90 | Premium | Navi | Gloss black trim | Cold | AA headers | 3 stage intake manifold | AA stage 3 tune | AFE stage 2 intake | Cyba Scoops | OEM Blacklines | OEM LCI mtech front bumper | OEM LCI hood | OEM gloss black kidney grills | Orion v4 LED halos with blackout headlights | Valentine 1 Radar | Sport wheel with paddles | kw v1 coilovers | VMR 710 | Continental ExtremeContact DW |
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2014, 11:35 AM   #2
YGazis109
Yiannis Gazis
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi

Garage List
2013 BMW 335is  [0.00]
Anyone? I know it's long but it's hard to explain...
1st Bimmer - 2007 328xi | SGM | e90 | Premium | Navi | Gloss black trim | Cold | AA headers | 3 stage intake manifold | AA stage 3 tune | AFE stage 2 intake | Cyba Scoops | OEM Blacklines | OEM LCI mtech front bumper | OEM LCI hood | OEM gloss black kidney grills | Orion v4 LED halos with blackout headlights | Valentine 1 Radar | Sport wheel with paddles | kw v1 coilovers | VMR 710 | Continental ExtremeContact DW |
Appreciate 0