E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > Oem Zcp 19' Gun Metal M3 Wheels For Sale $1,950.00 Obo

11-03-2011, 08:32 PM   #1
wstxoutlaw
Great, another ticket!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3.... and a Wheelchair

Oem Zcp 19' Gun Metal M3 Wheels For Sale $1,950.00 Obo

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys,
I have a set of OEM, ZCP, 19', gunmetal grey, wheels for sale. I have approximately 25k miles on these wheels and I had them professionally painted the gun metal color because the stock color gets too dirty, too fast with the brake dust. The wheels are free of any curb rash and have never been damaged in any way. The wheels have all stock ///M emblems and BMW center caps. I am sure most of you know this but these wheels were constructed by BBS, I didn't know that until I started doing some research. I decided to paint the wheels instead of powder coating them because BBS North America informed me that powder coating the wheels will ruin the structural integrity of the rim since it would be heat treated at 400-500 degrees for a second time. I am NOT selling any tires with the rims. I shipped some 20' OEM rims and tires to a guy in NC via USPS and it came out to about $45.00 per tire so its a safe bet that these will be cheaper. I am asking $1,900.00 plus shipping. Please no low balling, this is a great buy, the paint job for the wheels was $600.00 alone. I will post pics by this weekend. Thanks.