E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > BMW 335D Autovogue Edition

03-24-2018, 08:33 AM   #1
wwillcox
Rep
Drives: 320D

BMW 335D Autovogue Edition

PLEASE SEE BELOW LINK FOR PHOTOS
https://www.gumtree.com/p/bmw/bmw-33...gue/1291291846

Up for sale is my BMW 335D Autovogue. The car is absolutely stunning and turns heads wherever it goes. I will try to include as much information and be as honest as possible but if I miss anything please feel free to ask.

The car has one of the best colour combinations in my opinion; the beautiful Montego blue with the lovely cream interior really stands out, and is complimented with the upgraded 19” axe CS lite alloys. It has a custom stage 1 remap and pulls like an absolute train. The car has MOT until May 2018 with no advisories on the last one. 146k miles with full service history and was last serviced at 127k miles. The service requirements are as follows;

Engine oil due 11k miles

Brake fluid due May 2019

Rear brake pads due 20k miles

Vehicle check due 29k miles

Front Brake pads due 50k miles

The car comes with the following;

Heated leather electric front seats.

Adaptive bi xenon headlights

I drive (will include 2016 maps)

Bluetooth connectivity for calls

Aux input

DVD Player

Front and rear parking sensors

Auto dimming rear view mirror

Auto headlights and windscreen wipers

Rear Blind

Sunroof (rare option)

Power fold mirrors

Power Steering

Keyless entry and Start

Adaptive Cruise Control

Steering wheel controls

Flat tyre monitor

Full black headlining (most autovogue’s have the horrible grey headlining like the SE’s, this is the only one I’ve seen in Black)

Axe CS lite 19” staggered alloys

DPF removal, EGR delete and a custom stage 1 remap to an estimated 330BHP. All work completed by Avon Tuning in Bristol.

In the last 6 months the car has had the following;

Brand new turbo fitted with new oil feeds and filter. Complete oil and coolant flush, under 100 miles covered since!

Full gearbox oil flush

New thermostats (both replaced)

New boost pipe

New battery

2 new Bridgestone rear tyres (under 200 miles on these)

I have a folder full of receipts showing this car has really been looked after with no expense spared. It drives amazingly and it’s gonna kill me to see it go.

The only thing I will point out is the parking sensors are currently a bit temperamental; sometimes the Park Distance Control error appears when reversing. I have had this diagnosed and it’s due to one of the front sensors being slightly faulty. I have a bought a new sensor which I will include in the sale that I just haven’t got round to fitting yet. It’s a pretty easy job to do yourself, I just haven’t had a chance yet.

I am located in Bridgwater, Somerset however will be keeping the car in Street, Somerset. I can bring to either location depending on whats easiest. If you have any questions or require more photos, please call / email on 07815557728 or willwillcox@hotmail.co.uk
Appreciate 0