E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Passenger door, parking sensor and stereo PROBLEM - HELP!!

09-10-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
Benjiboy
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i E90 2007

Passenger door, parking sensor and stereo PROBLEM - HELP!!

Car: BMW 325i E90 - 2007-08

Hello!

I have a big problem .. I bought my car 2 months ago and almost immediately this happened.

I unlocked the car with the key but one of my friends pulled the passenger door handle so the door remained locked. When I locked and unlocked again the other doors unlocked as usual, but the passenger door continued to be locked. Usually you can solve it just to lock and unlock again. I can open the door from the inside by opening it with the door handle and when it is open it locks when I use the key. - You can lock but not unlock.

Later I installed one in Parrot Bluetooth car handsfree kit, this didnt work like i wanted so I picked it off again. BUT when I unplugged it again and put it all together the stereo is not working. Not the stereo and not rear parking sensors.

The buttons on the stereo is light up but I can not start it.

I have checked the fuses and everything seems to be fine, I have taken the battery out and put it back again. Still the same problem.

WHAT CAN I DO?

Thankful for all the help I can get.

/ Sebastian
Appreciate 0