E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Drug robbery gone bad.

01-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #23
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep
Drives: mk6 GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMLXXXIX View Post
yea I don't get why he was in a trunk but that was pretty damn funny
Dealer probably told the guy to come alone
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 10:27 AM   #24
jlstyle
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Porsche Panamera

Garage List
2014 Audi S7  [0.00]
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
My guess is a tree right next to a curb because he said he was pulling into somewhere and I'm assuming a parking lot of some sort. So I bet he bottomed on a curb and into a tree.

I've been watching Sherlock, I'm in analytical mode.
I think black dude came back up but noticed white boy locking the door, so he ran or passenger door or perhaps was running to catch the dude who just popped out of the trunk, and this boy from the trunk was fast enough to run away from cripped black dude.

But either way, it's one black dude vs 2 white boys....why ditch the car and run for the life? Why not subdue the black guy first then pull out the car and leave?
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #25
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
I think the dealer got the hell out of there because he's probably still carrying and doesn't want to be there when the cops inevitably arrive. It's the only smart thing in this whole video.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 11:07 AM   #26
AU335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstyle View Post

But either way, it's one black dude vs 2 white boys....why ditch the car and run for the life? Why not subdue the black guy first then pull out the car and leave?
maybe they thought he had a gun which wouldn't be too surprising.

but damn that's funny shit lol but they're retards... didn't look like he was getting much at all... why try to rip someone off for that much and risk gettin' your ass beat or worst... lol.

and LOL @ the dude who thinks to grab the camera and run haha he hauled ass hahaha
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #27
Blayne
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Escalade

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho
I think the dealer got the hell out of there because he's probably still carrying and doesn't want to be there when the cops inevitably arrive. It's the only smart thing in this whole video.
: this SHOULD be the case, but would most likely only be true if buddy saw the cops at the time. See from experience with pissing off black ppl to no end. They have this thing called ****** rage, and when in this mode they have no common sense or care of any punishment or harm off any kind. The black man in the video just got robbed, hung on to a moving car, most likely went flying into something when the car hit the tree and this all done by one white boy thinking he's bad and then another nerdy ass looking white boy popping out of the trunk like fuckin pop tart outta a toaster which isn't even fully toasted (when he saw this it most likely confirmed that he was not getting made a fool of by these clowns, like really did a white boy just pop outta a trunk, nahh....wtf?). This all tells me he one thing....he was ****** raging and was ready to beat one of those white boys rightfully so. You can say he coulda been hurt and this is why, but unless he was serverly hurt nothing was stoping him. We may never know why we didn't see a beaten white boy

(edit. ******=N****r)

Last edited by Blayne; 01-27-2012 at 12:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 01:26 PM   #28
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: Lion

Garage List
2006 M5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blayne View Post
: this SHOULD be the case, but would most likely only be true if buddy saw the cops at the time. See from experience with pissing off black ppl to no end. They have this thing called ****** rage, and when in this mode they have no common sense or care of any punishment or harm off any kind. The black man in the video just got robbed, hung on to a moving car, most likely went flying into something when the car hit the tree and this all done by one white boy thinking he's bad and then another nerdy ass looking white boy popping out of the trunk like fuckin pop tart outta a toaster which isn't even fully toasted (when he saw this it most likely confirmed that he was not getting made a fool of by these clowns, like really did a white boy just pop outta a trunk, nahh....wtf?). This all tells me he one thing....he was ****** raging and was ready to beat one of those white boys rightfully so. You can say he coulda been hurt and this is why, but unless he was serverly hurt nothing was stoping him. We may never know why we didn't see a beaten white boy

(edit. ******=N****r)
Nobody uses N***er anymore.... unless your a racist duh.

Use N***a much more friendlyless offensive
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 01:38 PM   #29
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
Nobody uses N***er anymore.... unless your a racist duh.

Use N***a much more friendlyless offensive
I'm more partial to Ninja..
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 02:02 PM   #30
Spoolin335
Justin Herass
Canada
Rep
Drives: X6M / M3

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2012 Audi TTRS  [10.00]
2012 BMW X6M  [9.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [9.00]
There is lulz to be had in this thread.

Appreciate 0
      01-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #31
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
whoa... this just took a toxic turn.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 09:14 PM   #32
donovan
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: R8 - Ford Raptor

ROOOOFLMAOOO

damn glad I saw this today.

Audi R8 v10
Ford Raptor
m3e46freak@yahoo.comfor all euro parts!!
ebay/craigslist verified/ m3post/e46fanantics/m3forum/zpost/bimmerforum
Appreciate 0