E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Must Read Review Bavarian Exclusive

03-11-2012, 12:34 AM   #1
e90x2011
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90

Must Read Review Bavarian Exclusive

So this is going to be a very detailed write up because of the quality I have received from Bavarian Exclusive. Not long ago I wrote a brief review of Bavarian, and spoke of their service for me although I was not even a customer yet.

First off I wanted to thank Lawrence for his recommendations, and honest opinions on products. Sometimes I feel that vendors steer you the wrong way because of specific brands they get deals on. I know I did not feel "pushed" to buy any wheel at Bavarian. (Not saying you will be pushed at the other vendors) I did a few MONTHS of research on wheels, pricing, and fitment. I did the usual "shop around" at our wide selection of vendors in SoCal. I must say I did not receive negative customer service from any of the shops I have contacted.

The decision ... I made on purchasing Euroteks was mostly because Lawrence has earned my trust. I did know an employee at VMR which offered me a great deal on v710, but I chose Eurotek over V710. Avant Gardes, and other p40 Rep. I have installed the wheels and I love the way they look. Quality will be evaluated on the long term basis, but so far so good .

A fellow friend.. purchased WORK Emotion CR Ultimates for his Camry. *Tastefully modded Camry! from Bavarian as well he placed an order a few weeks back and we ended up picking up our wheels the same day. He as well is VERY satisfied. As he is preparing for ToyotaFest he got his front bumper repainted/ new lip. and new pair of shoes a long the way.

All in all I feel that both my friend and I had a great experience at Bavarian and feel that we owe it to them as customers of such great service and honesty.

Also Kevin one of their tech I have pestered with, but he has been very patient and from what I hear is a great tech .

GOOD JOB BAVARIAN!

A few photos..
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 12:38 AM   #2
obert
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

How much for everything ? Did or can you get tires from them to ?
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 12:40 AM   #3
e90x2011
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by obert View Post
How much for everything ? Did or can you get tires from them to ?
PM Lawrence he will take care of you, yes you may order tires from them as well. I am sure they'll set you up on a great tire/wheel combo.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #4
EYE4SPEED
Ex-Diesel Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi SQ5

Good review. Is your car painted or wrapped?
      03-11-2012, 02:18 PM   #5
e90x2011
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYE4SPEED
Good review. Is your car painted or wrapped?
Wrap!
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2012, 02:43 PM   #6
Brian@bavarianx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

I'm glad we could help out! Thanks again for stopping by! We're more than happy to address any questions regarding fitment
Appreciate 0