E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Will the steering wheel controls work with a Dynavin and Logic7?

12-06-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
Titanium3Series
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Will the steering wheel controls work with a Dynavin and Logic7?

I am planning on purchasing a locig7 unit here in a short while, if i can get the nesscicasry information. My car has the logic7 system and i am already aware of the fact that i will need a new amp and will have to relocate the head-unit into another area of the car. I have no problem accomplishing this.
My question is weather or not the steering wheel controls will work with the dynavin navi unit once i install this. I know in the non-logic7 cars there is a direct connection. Would this be the same for the logic7 as well or do the steering wheel controls go through another system?

Will this unit work as though it would on a non-logic7 car just as long as i relocate the head-unit and use 2 amps to run the speakers?

thank you