E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > FS: BSW Box|d210.e46 Deck-Mounted Sub Enclosure for the E46 Series and PICS!

01-29-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
ianbiz
Back in a BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i Msport

FS: BSW Box|d210.e46 Deck-Mounted Sub Enclosure for the E46 Series and PICS!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I know this is an E90 site, but I also know that you guys know people with E46s. Up for sale is my beloved BSW box from my E46 which I sold in late August. I removed all of the aftermarket before I sold it. The BSW box has been sitting under my bed since they wrapped up in big plastic bags, and my subs are in the original boxes (for sale also). I really don't want to sell this, but I have absolutely no use for it, and I could use the cash right now (market is way down ).
The box in near perfect condition, the only flaw is a piece of the outer plastic is chipped (pictured below)
I had two 10" Infinity Kappa Perfects in it, and it sounded superb. If I was to raise the bass on my stock head unit pass 3, it would be a little loud, but you could still hear the sound of the stock speakers.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Asking $175 plus paypal and shipping obo! Feel free to PM or email any questions.

01-31-2008, 10:14 PM   #2
ianbiz
Back in a BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i Msport

...bump...