E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Where to buy clear bra

10-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
Bingobimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: e90 n54

Garage List
Where to buy clear bra

Well unfortunately someone scuffed my front bumper in a parking lot, but I think it is limited to the clear bra. So hopefully I can just replace the clear bra and be done with it. My problem is the previous owner had the clear bra installed. So does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy, what is the best brand, and any install tips? Thanks for any help!

2011 e92 335iSSSS Black
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 coupe

where do you live? also do you know what type of bra it is.
I can possibly help. I can send you pre-cut kits and either you or a shop can install it.
let me know if i can help you.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
taibanl
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

I would like to recommend "Raja Ventureshield" for anyone looking for a clearbra, ventureshield, 3m, etc.

I had him install a Ventureshield two years ago and the result was phenomenal.

Unfortunately sears (another story...it was an emergency) decided to drive my front bumper over the curb.

I learned a few things from this:

1) the Ventureshield is VERY protective...NO Damage where the ventureshild contacted the concrete...it merely "slid" past.
2) Raja Ventureshield install results are second to none. In the process of getting the underside quoted, I visited MANY body shops. EVERY SINGLE ONE was amazed at the workmanship and confessed that they (nor their guy they call in) could reproduce the attention to detail of his install. No one wanted to take on the work because they could not do as good a job.

At the end of the day (in conjunction with a family visit); I drove 6 hours to visit him and have him reapply the ventureshield. Again, his workmanship was flawless.
Appreciate 0