E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Do you feel lucky?

11-29-2007, 06:31 PM   #1
TECENG
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 330i SG/Terra

Do you feel lucky?

I have an iJet RF remote control that I was using to control my 3G ipod in my car. The idea was that I wouldn't have to keep opening the armrest to reach in to skip to the next song or pause it. It works pretty well, although sometimes it took a couple of hits on the button to get the signal. You can also use it to control the iPod when docked, cool when you are using the outputs to a stereo or TV.

Anyway, I now have an iPod touch and of course this will not work with it. I tried to dump it on ebay but couldn't get anyone to bite. So my loss is your gain.

The first "I'll take it" post gets it.

Sorry, domestic U.S. only.

I hope I am not breaking any rules here, I just want it to go to a worthy home. I also am including the 4 pack of colored faceplates I bought with it.

330i Sparkling Graphite | Terra | Walnut | Steptronic | Sport | Premium | Navigation | Comfort Access | Cold Weather Pkg
Appreciate 0