E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 BMW 335i

02-15-2015, 09:36 PM   #1
Clayton7109
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

2007 BMW 335i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2007 BMW 335i. Fully loaded minus nav and heated seats. 145k-ish miles, mostly highway. I am currently at school without the car, so she has not been getting very much driving time. Selling because I am looking at getting another car. I had an extended warranty on the car up to 125k miles and never had any problem at all. Tires are new with at least 70% tread left on. Changed the spark plugs and battery in the winter as well as a new water pump, new thermostat, new oil filter housing gasket, new valve cover gasket, radiator hose, oil thermostat gasket and new serpentine belt jet. All just general maintenance. No leaks whatsoever. Oil changed every 4000 miles with synthetic. The car has been garage kept and has a number of modifications. The car has a jb4 ECU tuner, Afe cold air intake, LED halos, LED taillights, 20% tinted windows, Carbon fiber grill, Carbon fiber wrap on the interior and a muffler delete with 4inch straight pipes. I have all the OEM parts if you would like them. I am asking 13,500 obo

Appreciate 0