E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Zaino Users - Recommendations?

04-20-2014, 08:44 PM   #1
richpike
Captain
Rep
Drives: MDX, LR4

Zaino Users - Recommendations?

Hi Folks,

I've traditionally used Zaino products to detail my car, but I'm about out of my Zcs and since Zaino hasn't introduced anything new in years, I thought I'd see what others are using that may have surpassed Zaino. I'm especially interested if you've used Zaino before, but switched to something else. A couple criteria:

1. Has to be easy to use. I love that Zcs is just a wipe-on product. Couldn't be easier. I greatly dislike products that have to "haze" and then have to be buffed off. I do my annual paint correction and that is enough effort. I prefer my after wash to be easy.

2. I hand wash my car weekly and typically like to apply some sort of polish/detail spray afterwards (hence the easy part above). My point is it doesn't have to last forever - I'll take shine over durability.

3. Can't cost an arm and a leg. Something in the Zaino realm.

TIA.
Rich
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2014, 09:52 AM   #2
richpike
Captain
Rep
Drives: MDX, LR4

Bumpity bump. I'm currently looking at Blackfire Wet Diamond Polymer Spray, Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 or the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant. Any thoughts? Or should I just stick with Zaino? (I'm not unhappy with it - it has just been years since they updated anything and I'm wondering if technology has passed them by).

-Rich
Appreciate 0