E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Satin Red Vinyl Wrap For Sale

08-31-2013, 11:06 AM   #1
reelop19
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Satin Red Vinyl Wrap For Sale

I have a lot of satin red vinyl left over from wrapping my car. Unfortunately its not enough to do another car nor are the pieces big enough for a hood, roof, or bumper. I do have several pieces though that are big enough for other parts of the car especially the trim. You could also use it on anything you feel like wrapping like computers, cell phones, your diary......whatever. Message me if you want some and what size and we can work out a deal. Its good vinyl with air release so no worries about bubbles and it will be cheaper than buying it on ebay
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
AlexTopFitment
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Pics of the car? How was the wrapping
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2013, 05:45 PM   #3
mikeyraw215
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 bmw 325i (e90)

What he said ^^^^ im gonna do my car Aztec bronze
      08-31-2013, 09:21 PM   #4
reelop19
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

I cannot stress how important a second person/helper is for the hood, roof, and trunk. If you're careful you can get away with doing the quarters yourself. Get a helper for those parts and its not all that bad just very time consuming. Obviously do it in the shade, have a ton of blades, a heat gun of some sort, and work on how you want to tackle the corners of every piece you're wrapping. Oh and make sure the car is clean and clay bar every piece before you wrap it. My cars paint job is sh!t so I didn't worry about waxing or anything fancy like that. Bro's it is totally a DIY if you don't mind spending hours listening to music, wrapping, smoothing, and trimming edges. I will however say that you will know where every mistake is, and there will be plenty, so if you're anal like me then prepare to be frustrated. Also, plastidip or paint the shark fin and mirror covers to save yourself some headache. Those Fcukers suck to wrap and if you're not good at it you WILL fail
Appreciate 0