E90Post

GetBMWParts

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Should Obama and Hillary go to jail for using our FBI as a political arm of the DNC?

View Poll Results: Should they go to jail?
Yes 62 68.89%
No, they didn't do anything wrong 28 31.11%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

02-04-2018, 02:34 PM   #23
are0lies
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbz View Post
As soon as all the DNC operatives at the FBI protecting their corrupt leaders are removed.
My guess very soon.
Once again, look who's in power. Forget Obama and Hilary, they are non-participants at this point. Comey is also gone, therefore the only corrupt leaders are those in charge, and on both sides. Must say, you see a nice conspiracy theory in all this.
Appreciate 1
minn192880.00

02-04-2018, 02:52 PM   #24
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: RWD

Quote:
Pretty scary how the liberal mind works.

The Fusion GPS dossier was funded by Hillary. Fact

The dossier was used as evidence to get a warrant to wiretap the Trump campaign. Fact

Not the same as a wild conspiracy theory!

Chemtrails, Not Fact.

Why tge liberal leadership has no morals, Nixon resigned for far less...
How are those facts? Because Nunes said so and didn't back it up with any evidence whatsoever?
Appreciate 1
minn192880.00

02-04-2018, 03:36 PM   #25
Wheelwright
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: M235i (6MT fakerich edition)

Quote:
Pretty scary how the liberal mind works.
The Fusion GPS dossier was funded by Hillary. Fact
Not by her personally. By her campaign and by DNC who paid Fusion GPS to conduct run-of-the-mill opposition research every campaign does. We don't know if Hillary was even aware of the nitty-gritty of this opposition research or if she even cared because those things are usually outsourced. Everybody in politics does opposition research. Nothing illegal or even unethical here unless you collude with an enemy state to get that research like Trump campaign did.

Also the research in question was conducted by a renowned Russian expert: Christopher Steele who is famous for uncovering FIFA bribery scandals and for tracking down Litvienko assassination to Putin. In other words: Steele's credentials are unimpeachable and the only reason he spoke critically of Trump is because the evidence pointed to Trump being compromised by Putin.

Quote:
The dossier was used as evidence to get a warrant to wiretap the Trump campaign. Fact
The dossier was used as part of the supporting evidence but was not the reason why investigation into Trump's campaign has been initiated. That reason was suspicious activity of Trump advisor Papadopoulos which was first reported by the Australian government. Even Nunes "memo" admits that.

Quote:
Why tge liberal leadership has no morals, Nixon resigned for far less...
Again, no evidence whatsoever of any illicit or illegal activity on part of "liberal leadership" as pertains to the above points.
Appreciate 3
wdb818.00
vtown30.50

02-04-2018, 04:02 PM   #26
MKSixer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by are0lies View Post
Sorry to discount your view on chem-trails, but here's proof that they are real.
Dude. You revealed the control panel? Guys in dark suits are on the way to your home as we speak.

(Can I have your stuff when you are disappeared...it should go to a fiend, er friend.)

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 1
minn192880.00

02-04-2018, 04:07 PM   #27
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E89 Z4 35i M Sport

Nunez never even saw the FISA applications, but asserts to include himself "we", is merely pure allegation in the memo
Appreciate 1
minn192880.00

02-04-2018, 04:28 PM   #28
SumBMWGuy
Captain
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaaQaf View Post
Nunez never even saw the FISA applications, but asserts to include himself "we", is merely pure allegation in the memo
And the Republican on the committee that DID see the underlying evidence, the FISA application, said this:

Quote:
“I actually don’t think [the memo] has any impact on the Russia probe. There is a Russia investigation without a dossier,” Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C) said on CBS’ “Face th Nation”
Face the Nation Transcript
Appreciate 4
minn192880.00
BaaQaf232.50

02-04-2018, 04:36 PM   #29
are0lies
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Dude. You revealed the control panel? Guys in dark suits are on the way to your home as we speak.

(Can I have your stuff when you are disappeared...it should go to a fiend, er friend.)
Actually that panel is K2 top secret. Anyone that looks at it can expect a visit. I copy-pasted it it in the dark.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer7396.00

02-04-2018, 05:49 PM   #30
OlBloo
Where to next........
Rep
Drives: E92 m3

Deflect Deflect Deflect!
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2018, 06:05 PM   #31
Bubbz=Anglo
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

The same libs that called Trump unhinged, crazy, reckless for making such allegations when Trump first said the FBI wiretapped his campaign are now arguing Hillary didn't pay for the dossier full of fabrications by a foreign spy.

They're shameless so
Appreciate 1
Zugzwang493.00

02-04-2018, 06:28 PM   #32
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwright View Post

Also the research in question was conducted by a renowned Russian expert: Christopher Steele who is famous for uncovering FIFA bribery scandals and for tracking down Litvienko assassination to Putin. In other words: Steele's credentials are unimpeachable and the only reason he spoke critically of Trump is because the evidence pointed to Trump being compromised by Putin.

Your expert dossier was literally sourced from 4 chan trolls as part of their campaign to troll "my wife's son" #nevertrump cuckservative GOP "strategist" Rick Wilson

I can post the link to the archive where they discuss it in 2016, but I'm not sure bimmerpost allows links to that site, huffpost and the daily beast already "debunked" this despite timestamped posts from before dossier was released.

The depth of gullibility of the muh russia cultists is staggering

Last edited by Mr Carrots; 02-04-2018 at 06:33 PM.
Appreciate 1
DonaldPump1098.50

02-04-2018, 06:51 PM   #33
Bubbz=Anglo
Banned
Rep

I stopped reading that guy's nonsense when he said Steele uncovered the FIFA scandal, like Nunes said they lie so much you can't keep track.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2018, 06:52 PM   #34
Wheelwright
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
The same libs that called Trump unhinged, crazy, reckless for making such allegations when Trump first said the FBI wiretapped his campaign
Trump's tweet was as follows: "Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory". He lied because the intelligence gathering in question targeted only Russian nationals which is perfectly legal under FISA act. Therefore there was no criminal wrongdoing on part of Obama or any other government officials so yes Trump's tweet targeting him/them was unhinged, crazy and reckless.

Quote:
are now arguing Hillary didn't pay for the dossier full of fabrications by a foreign spy.
Paying for an opposition research is a standard practice. And there is no evidence that "the dossier is full of fabrications". The fact the judges used it as part of evidence to approve FISA application proves some of the dossier information has been collaborated. Also the dossier was sourced from a British expert specializing in Russian affairs which speaks to its credibility.
Appreciate 1
      02-04-2018, 08:06 PM   #35
Wheelwright
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Carrots View Post
Your expert dossier was literally sourced from 4 chan trolls as part of their campaign to troll "my wife's son" #nevertrump cuckservative GOP "strategist" Rick Wilson

I can post the link to the archive where they discuss it in 2016, but I'm not sure bimmerpost allows links to that site, huffpost and the daily beast already "debunked" this despite timestamped posts from before dossier was released.
Simple timeline check proves your conspiracy theory false: your posted date is November 1, 2016 which is after the dossier was revealed by the press on October 31, 2016 ( https://www.motherjones.com/politics...-donald-trump/ ). The saucy details of the dossier were "open secret" even before then ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%...Russia_dossier ). As I said before there is no rational discussion with pizzagate believers (pizzagate was also made-up by the same 4chan trollboard).
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2018, 09:16 PM   #36
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Simple timeline check proves your conspiracy theory false: your posted date is November 1, 2016 which is after the dossier was revealed by the press on October 31, 2016 ( https://www.motherjones.com/politics...-donald-trump/ ). The saucy details of the dossier were "open secret" even before then ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump%...Russia_dossier ). As I said before there is no rational discussion with pizzagate believers (pizzagate was also made-up by the same 4chan trollboard).
There is nothing about pee pee tape on that mother Jones page, because as the Wikipedia page you just linked says dossier was not released until Jan 10th by Buzzfeed

If you believe the dossier then you are saying you believe in pee pee tape, which seems even more insane than pizzagate.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 07:42 AM   #37
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
The extreme Reich-Wingers (aka: Trumpkins) have always been unhinged. They believe in chem-trails, Pizzagate, lizard people and smell sulphur every time Demon Hillary is passing by. Those kinds of people cannot be reasoned with.

On the other hand I am extremely disappointed in Julian Assange. I have lost any respect for him. It is astonishing that in his latest tweet every single sentence is a 100% verifiable lie. By the looks of it Assange has been transformed into a full-fledged agent of Putin's weaponized anti-Democracy propaganda machine. He is a real traitor here.
Turn off the tv.

'There is in fact no reason to believe that Assange is a Trump or Putin asset, and there are many reasons not to, but the partisan dynamics of America’s neurotic political feuds will continue to keep people blinkered for as long as the cognitive dissonance is more uncomfortable than keeping their heads up their asses.'

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/w...e-e36d53151394
      02-05-2018, 10:58 AM   #38
SumBMWGuy
Captain
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
I stopped reading that guy's nonsense when he said Steele uncovered the FIFA scandal, like Nunes said they lie so much you can't keep track.
Do a little light reading and you will find that Christopher Steele did in fact help with the FIFA scandal. Here is his wiki page to get you started:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Steele

Here's an article about the him:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b2b191c6dff0
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 11:51 AM   #39
Bubbz=Anglo
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Do a little light reading and you will find that Christopher Steele did in fact help with the FIFA scandal. Here is his wiki page to get you started:

Here's an article about the him:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b2b191c6dff0
The IRS and FBI busted FIFA, not Steele.

You must believe everything the liberal media writes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015...orruption_case
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 12:04 PM   #40
Real Dodger
Texan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
The IRS and FBI busted FIFA, not Steele.

You must believe everything the liberal media writes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015...orruption_case
Washington Post article was credible. Where does your wiki reference differ from the Post story?

Oh, Wiki agrees with the Post story.
      02-05-2018, 12:22 PM   #41
Bubbz=Anglo
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Not by her personally. By her campaign and by DNC who paid Fusion GPS to conduct run-of-the-mill opposition research every campaign does. We don't know if Hillary was even aware of the nitty-gritty of this opposition research or if she even cared because those things are usually outsourced. Everybody in politics does opposition research. Nothing illegal or even unethical here unless you collude with an enemy state to get that research like Trump campaign did.

The dossier was used as part of the supporting evidence but was not the reason why investigation into Trump's campaign has been initiated. That reason was suspicious activity of Trump advisor Papadopoulos which was first reported by the Australian government. Even Nunes "memo" admits that.

Again, no evidence whatsoever of any illicit or illegal activity on part of "liberal leadership" as pertains to the above points.
Steele did not uncover the FIFA bribery scandal!
The IRS did.

Litvienko himself in his death bed pointed the finger at Putin.

From wiki

On November 1, 2006, Litvinenko suddenly fell ill and was hospitalized. He died three weeks later, becoming the first confirmed victim of lethal*polonium-210-induced*acute radiation syndrome.[1]*Litvinenko's allegations about the misdeeds of the FSB*and his public deathbed accusations that Russian president Vladimir Putin was behind his unusual malady resulted in worldwide media coverage.[2]

Subsequent investigations by British authorities into the circumstances of Litvinenko's death led to serious diplomatic difficulties between the British and Russian governments.[3]*During the 2014–2015 trial the*Scotland Yard*representative witnessed that "the evidence suggests that the only credible explanation is in one way or another the Russian state is involved in Litvinenko's murder".[4]*Another witness stated that*Dmitry Kovtun*had been speaking openly about the plan to kill Litvinenko that was intended to "set an example" as a punishment for a "traitor".[5]*The main suspect in the case, a former officer of the Russian*Federal Protective Service (FSO),*Andrey Lugovoy

This Steele character lied on his application but the gullible libs bought it
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 12:25 PM   #42
Real Dodger
Texan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Steele did not uncover the FIFA bribery scandal!
The IRS did.

This Steele character lied on his application but the gullible libs bought it
Did you see my post above this?
      02-05-2018, 12:36 PM   #43
Bubbz=Anglo
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Did you see my post above this?

Steele did not uncover the Fifa bribery scandal, also Litvienko pointed at Putin himself that's what triggered the investigation...

From wiki

Historical events leading to the arrests

In 2001, FIFA affiliate*International Sports and Leisure*went bankrupt in what were viewed in some circles as suspicious circumstances.[59]In 2002 a FIFA*whistleblower*contacted British journalist*Andrew Jennings*relating to alleged corruption within FIFA itself.[60]

Following investigations Swiss magistrate*Thomas Hildbrand*seized documents from FIFA offices in 2005[59]*and in 2007 Jennings published a book –*Foul*– and broadcast the*BBC*Panorama*documentary "The Beautiful Bung: Corruption and the World Cup".[60]Panorama*later aired the "Fifa and Co" documentary in 2007, which contained an allegation of soliciting a bribe against*Jack Warner*and a court judgement that*Jérôme Valcke*had lied in FIFA business dealings.[61]These reports led the*FBI*to contact Jennings in 2009.[60]

On November 29, 2010 the BBC broadcast*FIFA's Dirty Secrets, a second documentary by Jennings.[60]*This was aired just days before the results of the*2018 and 2022 FIFA World Cup bids*in Zurich, Switzerland. Following the bidding process,*FIFA*announced that Russia and Qatar had*won the rights*to stage the*2018*and*2022*World Cups respectively. The result immediately caused controversies, as Russia is accused of a high level of racism in football and because of its involvement in the*Ukrainian crisis. After it was announced that Russia would host 2018 FIFA World Cup, Dr Rafał Pankowski, a head of UEFA FARE Monitoring Centre, accused the Russian Football Union of downplaying racist chants in stadiums.[62]*The annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation in 2014 led to several British and American politicians calling on FIFA to overturn its decision of hosting the 2018 World Cup in Russia.[63]*Criticism from a number of media outlets, sporting experts, and human rights groups also highlighted problems such as Qatar's limited football history, the high expected cost, the local climate, and Qatar's human rights record.[64]Since in summer temperature will reach more than 50*°C (122*°F) in Qatar, it was announced on February 24, 2015 that a winter world cup would go ahead in favour of the traditional summertime event.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2018, 12:40 PM   #44
Real Dodger
Texan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
But your SAME source says he was part of the investigation. Please refute.