E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > *Help with Rear End e92 335*

07-02-2014, 07:06 PM   #1
Ace_HollyWood
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 APW e92 335i

*Help with Rear End e92 335*

Guys, I need some help. I am trying to figure out all of my options for a e92 335 rear end. I have a m3 front end replica and looking to add something to my back end . The M-sport rear just isn't doing it for me. If I am going to drop $1000 said and done, i want to be in love with it. What are the other options available?

I really love the tail lights on the 4 door and would love to recreate those angles on the 2 door. I just feel like the 2d rear end is not aggressive at all and goes against the rest of the cars body lines.

Any insight and photo referencing would be greatly appreciated
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2014, 07:04 AM   #2
dwells
ಠ_ಠ
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 335i coupe

As far as the actual bumper goes, you only have one option - the M Sport bumper. Of course, there's no reason you have to stick with the diffuser it comes with, and there's plenty of good options out there.

For taillights, your only option is the LCI tails.