E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > MCP RACING!!! new location, new owner, new product

Closed Thread

10-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #1
SOFLA-BIMMER
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: AW 335is

MCP RACING!!! new location, new owner, new product

hey everyone
i know MCP racing began to get a pretty bad name for itself here in Miami, but man i must say the new place is phenomenal. from the moment you walk in the new owners and managing team makes you feel right at home. a brand new beautiful shop with no limit to what can be done. while i was there they were converting an AW 328i to an m3 with all OEM parts. flawless paint and perfect fitment. while i was there i decided to snap a few pictures so you can all see but i highly recommend you swing by to meet the new crew and check out the new high end shop.

NUMBER: 305-266-4494
E-MAIL- info@mcpracing.com
WEB SITE- www.mcpracing.com
Attached Images

Last edited by SOFLA-BIMMER; 10-06-2010 at 07:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2010, 11:50 PM   #2
Da_Meister_22
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 & F85 X5M

Garage List
WOW, the place looks nice. But why would they convert a 328i with ///M3 parts, im sorry but every time time I see something like that I think is the most retarded thing you can do, should be illegal . With the money that guy is going to spend there he could pretty much get a 335i IMO. I saw a 328i today at LA Fitness on 8th st with an ///M3 badge, I though to myself "What a freaking idiot", or it might just be the slowest M3 ever created.....

Is not that MCP was getting a bad name is just that they target different clientele. The clientele that has EXTRA money and dont know s**t about what they have (in this case a BMW vehicle). I remember passing by their old place 2.5 yrs ago since my dads company is right by there, and I asked for an estimate for the Mtec kit for my e60, they quoted something around 4k or more. After enlightening myself through the forums and learning more about the car I found I can get the same full kit from Umnitza for $800 shipped !!Gosh for 4k i could get this http://forums.5series.net/topic/5378..._lumma+replica

BTW thats is a beautiful Mustang

AW F10 ///M5
AW F85 X5///M
BootMode3 STG 2///Project-Gamma Intakes///ActiveAutowerke DPs///Maxton-Design Body Kit
@MeisterAutosport @RatedMClub @RatedMRally
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2010, 07:56 AM   #3
SOFLA-BIMMER
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Meister_22 View Post
WOW, the place looks nice. But why would they convert a 328i with ///M3 parts, im sorry but every time time I see something like that I think is the most retarded thing you can do, should be illegal . With the money that guy is going to spend there he could pretty much get a 335i IMO. I saw a 328i today at LA Fitness on 8th st with an ///M3 badge, I though to myself "What a freaking idiot", or it might just be the slowest M3 ever created.....

Is not that MCP was getting a bad name is just that they target different clientele. The clientele that has EXTRA money and dont know s**t about what they have (in this case a BMW vehicle). I remember passing by their old place 2.5 yrs ago since my dads company is right by there, and I asked for an estimate for the Mtec kit for my e60, they quoted something around 4k or more. After enlightening myself through the forums and learning more about the car I found I can get the same full kit from Umnitza for $800 shipped !!Gosh for 4k i could get this http://forums.5series.net/topic/5378..._lumma+replica

BTW thats is a beautiful Mustang
i agree but that was the old owner. complete new staff, mechanics, and owner. just it out for yourself
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2010, 08:09 AM   #4
Da_Meister_22
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOFLA-BIMMER View Post
i agree but that was the old owner. complete new staff, mechanics, and owner. just it out for yourself
I wouldn't mind swinging by on day.

AW F10 ///M5
AW F85 X5///M
BootMode3 STG 2///Project-Gamma Intakes///ActiveAutowerke DPs///Maxton-Design Body Kit
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #5
335iMIAMI
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 CTS-V

Really who is the new owner? because I've already been to that new shop when I first got my car , and didn't know any better. They are horrible , they rip you off and do SHIT work. My headlight is messed up because they didn't seal my headlight correctly in the back after installing my angel eyes. Water got in the headlight when I washed my car , I wish I would have never taken my car there and done the install myself.
      10-07-2010, 04:11 PM   #6
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iMIAMI View Post
Really who is the new owner? because I've already been to that new shop. They are horrible , they rip you off and do SHIT work. .
i think someone just got called out.......
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2010, 04:13 PM   #7
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep

btw: i'm looking for a good body shot to paint a front and rear bumper, any suggestions????
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2010, 06:10 PM   #8
SOFLA-BIMMER
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsprm69 View Post
btw: i'm looking for a good body shot to paint a front and rear bumper, any suggestions????
just swing by the place check it out get a quote. it wont kill you. plus youll get to hear that 900hp mustang roar
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2010, 06:12 PM   #9
SOFLA-BIMMER
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Really who is the new owner? because I've already been to that new shop when I first got my car , and didn't know any better. They are horrible , they rip you off and do SHIT work. My headlight is messed up because they didn't seal my headlight correctly in the back after installing my angel eyes. Water got in the headlight when I washed my car , I wish I would have never taken my car there and done the install myself.
everyone is entitled to their own opinion im sure u passed by while they were just settling in and they rushed your job. im sure if you took it back they would take a look at it and work something out with you. no need to so hostile with me buddy i was just trying to show all the miami guys a new shop. not that serious.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2010, 06:19 PM   #10
335iMIAMI
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
everyone is entitled to their own opinion im sure u passed by while they were just settling in and they rushed your job. im sure if you took it back they would take a look at it and work something out with you. no need to so hostile with me buddy i was just trying to show all the miami guys a new shop. not that serious.

The shop is not new , they've been around since 2000. They just moved to a new location , I'm not being hostile I'm telling people my experiences so it won't happen to others not that it matters because no body from here goes to that shop there too pricey and don't offer good work. You said they changed owners so who's the new owner? I'm pretty sure it's the same guy.
      10-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #11
Da_Meister_22
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
The shop is not new , they've been around since 2000. They just moved to a new location , I'm not being hostile I'm telling people my experiences so it won't happen to others not that it matters because no body from here goes to that shop there too pricey and don't offer good work. You said they changed owners so who's the new owner? I'm pretty sure it's the same guy.
youre not the first one that has experiened this. Apparently the have a bad reputation in the forums (bc we know about our cars). For the rest I actually feel bad for them because they just have no idea what things are worth, and apparently MCP knows this so they F**K 'em in the A** with no rubber.

The customer then feels like they have made a good investment. When in reality they should be bothered about losing their rectum virginity.

AW F10 ///M5
AW F85 X5///M
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2010, 06:43 PM   #12
335iMIAMI
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
youre not the first one that has experiened this. Apparently the have a bad reputation in the forums (bc we know about our cars). For the rest I actually feel bad for them because they just have no idea what things are worth, and apparently MCP knows this so they F**K 'em in the A** with no rubber.

The customer then feels like they have made a good investment. When in reality they should be bothered about losing their rectum virginity.

Yes I read about them on here AFTER I took my car there. No one had anything good to say. But hey I didnt know any better I lost money and have to repair my headlight which has been messed up for months.
      10-07-2010, 09:37 PM   #13
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
just swing by the place check it out get a quote. it wont kill you. plus youll get to hear that 900hp mustang roar
thanks but i'll pass, just tell the "new owner" that word of mouth goes a loooooong way specially in these forums and like mentioned here before they have a really bad rep, as a matter of fact you are the only person that's had anything good to say about them everyone else has something negative to say about them.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2010, 10:10 PM   #14
EDM92
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Low&Slow

Why would you have a new owner, new product, and new location but not change the name? Sounds like the same old thing to me.

Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
Broadway Static - CCW - Megan - Orion
Instagram: bmwforlife
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2010, 01:54 AM   #15
SOFLA-BIMMER
Private First Class
Rep

honestly you are all pieces of shi*s and idk why i went though the trouble of taking pictures and editing them for you guys to see. f*ck you all theres no reason to bash me just for trying to share some information about a new shop with you guys...and for your information, idk the new owners name but CHRISTIAN (the old owner) is GONE!!!!!! hes the one who used to screw everyone over not these new guys. but honestly fu*k you all im not even going to go out to the meet this sunday because idc to meet any of you guys you are all rude and hostile to an 17 year old who is just trying to show some pictures of what he had thought was a pretty nice shop with some pretty nice new owners and management crew. but hey what do i know im a dumb ass.... goodbye e90 post im done with the BS this forum has to offer. and yes moderator delete this thread its no good anyways.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2010, 08:34 AM   #16
EHDEN
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 435i

Garage List
2014 BMW 435i  [7.00]
THREAD CLOSED!
      10-08-2010, 01:52 PM   #17
Da_Meister_22
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
honestly you are all pieces of shi*s and idk why i went though the trouble of taking pictures and editing them for you guys to see. f*ck you all theres no reason to bash me just for trying to share some information about a new shop with you guys...and for your information, idk the new owners name but CHRISTIAN (the old owner) is GONE!!!!!! hes the one who used to screw everyone over not these new guys. but honestly fu*k you all im not even going to go out to the meet this sunday because idc to meet any of you guys you are all rude and hostile to an 17 year old who is just trying to show some pictures of what he had thought was a pretty nice shop with some pretty nice new owners and management crew. but hey what do i know im a dumb ass.... goodbye e90 post im done with the BS this forum has to offer. and yes moderator delete this thread its no good anyways.
No one is bashing on you kid. We are bashing at the company (MCP), unless you work for them 0_0 lol. But in honest truth, we mean no harm to one of our fellow members. So relax, I mean I read all the post and I didn't see a single one directed to you, so when I read this I was kind of surprised.

AW F10 ///M5
AW F85 X5///M
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2010, 02:00 PM   #18
Da_Meister_22
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
thanks but i'll pass, just tell the "new owner" that word of mouth goes a loooooong way specially in these forums and like mentioned here before they have a really bad rep, as a matter of fact you are the only person that's had anything good to say about them everyone else has something negative to say about them.
The owner wouldn't five a f**k, as I said before their business doesn't rely from people that have knowledge about cars. I could put money down that they have seen all these posts, and they know their bad reputation on forums. Bc a good company like that would want to keep in touch with enthusiasts. Luckily for them not everyone that has a hot expensive car has a forum profile .

And what I meant about a good company keeps in touch with enthusiast in forums, is bc mainly they learn. BMWNA checks all these forums out, wether we notice or not. Havent you noticed all the new models are coming out with white angel eyes, why? Bc they saw that was one of the most popular mods here on the forums. Also a while back I had a guy complaining on e60.net about a bad dealer experience. Couple days later he got a call from a BMWNA representative and he said they read his post and wanted to help him out. So there you have it

AW F10 ///M5
AW F85 X5///M
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2010, 02:00 PM   #19
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep

Quote:

this troll needs to be banned.

Last edited by JohnSprm69; 10-08-2010 at 02:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2010, 02:05 PM   #20
Da_Meister_22
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
x 10000000000, you need to be BANNED for being such a little brat!!!!!
cmon there no reason to be like that, is just a misunderstanding. Dont bash on the kid.

AW F10 ///M5
AW F85 X5///M
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #21
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
cmon there no reason to be like that, is just a misunderstanding. Dont bash on the kid.
i quickly editted my post, and i'm not bashing him, he's just a little out of line with what he wrote about us don't you think?
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2010, 05:14 PM   #22
EDM92
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Low&Slow

Why are you taking it personally? If a company is shady, the forum deserves to know. And I'm sure they won't be too depressed if you don't show up to the meet, just saying.

Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
Broadway Static - CCW - Megan - Orion
Instagram: bmwforlife
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread