E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > E92/E93 harness rear lights wiring order

03-31-2016, 12:52 PM   #1
kavehh
Rep
Drives: 330D

Garage List
2008 BME 330D  [0.00]
E92/E93 harness rear lights wiring order

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have two set of retrofit harness which I got from a guy. There are in wrong orders. I need one of them for E92 and another one for E93.

My first question is: Is there any way from looking at the car existing wiring to find out the orders from 1 to 6? If thats is possible, can I have a guide to this please? should I match the colour in order to the exiting wires? What if the wires are from different colour?

First cable (first image order ) is as follow:

1-Purple/Yellow
2-Black/blue(slim)
3-Grey/blue
4-black/blue(thick)
5-brown
6-Brown/blue

does the cables have to be mirrored to each other?

Can I find out about right order from the cables that are attached on the other side?

The other set of cables comes in completely different colours. I messed up the orders

1- Green/blue
2- Brown
3-black
4-Yellow/purple
5-Grey/blue
6- black/blue

Basically I need the right orders for E92 and E93.

I really really appreciate your guys help. I am sure E92 cables works on E93. all has to be done is to mirror the side that is working on the side that is not but I don't know the order.

Can anyone possible send their wiring order and mention if its E92 or E93?

Thank you all

Appreciate 0