E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Anyone had experience with this Front Lip Spoiler from SSDD Motorsport?

10-28-2015, 11:23 AM   #1
MsportFury
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 M4 Comp & E92 325d

Anyone had experience with this Front Lip Spoiler from SSDD Motorsport?

Hi,

I am based in the UK which makes parts more expensive & harder to get hold of,

*UPDATE, I HAVE NOW RECEIVED AND FITTED THE ARKYM REP FRONT SPOILER, PICTURES BELOW[IMG][/IMG].*

http://www.ssdd-motorsport.com/index...product_id=336[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by MsportFury; 11-16-2015 at 04:12 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2015, 01:39 PM   #2
mikebikes361
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i M-Sport

Looking at purchasing the same lip for my LCI E92. Stoked to see the photos after it's fitted!
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2015, 02:21 PM   #3
MsportFury
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebikes361
Looking at purchasing the same lip for my LCI E92. Stoked to see the photos after it's fitted!
Hi, it arrived today, happy with the way it looks and the 2x2 carbon Fibre weave is on point, looks great. It arrived very well packaged, I had to get through the three boxes it was in before I met two layers of bubbles wrap and another layer of flexible foam like material before I saw the thing, so very safely packaged and delivery was outstandingly quick! Ordered on Friday - received Tuesday (today). I am going to call my bodyshop tomorrow (Mstyle), get a quote and see when they are available to fit the lip(Hopefully this Saturday) and will post updated pictures on the fitment when it is done. I did hold it to the car which looked good but obviously I can't get a vision for the fitment until it its bolted on and taped/glued on correctly in place! Happy so far.. Picture attached of how it looked on arrival in the box.
Attached Images

11-03-2015, 04:17 PM   #4
mikebikes361
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i M-Sport

Wow, that packaging is amazing haha! That did get to you really quick. Looking forward to the photos of that bad boy on that white Msport bumper of yours!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 04:23 AM   #5
MsportFury
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebikes361 View Post
Wow, that packaging is amazing haha! That did get to you really quick. Looking forward to the photos of that bad boy on that white Msport bumper of yours!
Sorry about quoting you into useless comments yesterday, i had a problem with the app on my phone! Installed pictures are attached, i'm more than happy with the look and fitment and it is even better in person!

I have just ordered SSDD's version of the BMW Performance Rear Diffuser in Full Carbon Fibre which should be arriving today, Teddy is a pleasure to deal with and i do recommend ordering through him if you like the look of the pictures.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-12-2016, 12:01 PM   #6
MsportFury
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsportFury
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebikes361 View Post
Sorry about quoting you into useless comments yesterday, i had a problem with the app on my phone! Installed pictures are attached, i'm more than happy with the look and fitment and it is even better in person!

I have just ordered SSDD's version of the BMW Performance Rear Diffuser in Full Carbon Fibre which should be arriving today, Teddy is a pleasure to deal with and i do recommend ordering through him if you like the look of the pictures.
A lot of VERY TASTY cosmetic mods have been added to my E92 since I posted this thread, checkout my build in the link below if your interested or need any inspiration for your own projects!

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1245727