E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS/FT: Monterey Blue 370Z Touring Sport with tech/nav for E92 335i

06-13-2014, 12:58 PM   #1
BrandonSS
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

FS/FT: Monterey Blue 370Z Touring Sport with tech/nav for E92 335i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 26,500.00

Item Interest
Looking to sell or trade my 370z for a specific 335i (or ix) coupe or even a 550i m-sport (in case you have another bimmer). Particular requirements are 2009 or newer, less than or equal mileage, really want a white 335 or a black or white 550i, must have oem nav, no gaudy modifications (ie no exterior more than suspension, wheels, maybe lip kit - I like to keep it simple and oem+), no e90s. I will value your used modifications at the market value. I do want equal value in trade or cash for differences. Again, for the right car. Not a fan of montego blue or sgm, sorry. Also would like m or sport package at least.

If you owe on your car, no big deal. Most banks will do an exchange of collateral or we can work out something with my credit union to buy out your current loan.

2009 Nissan 370Z Touring with Sport and Tech package.
Every option available for the year
Monterey Blue with Black/Gray interior
6-speed Manual Transmission
63,0XX miles
Heated Seats, Bose, Navigation, Illuminated door sills, SyncroRev, power heated seats, bluetooth, xm satellite, rear spoiler, etc etc etc

Modifications with rough new prices:
  • OEM Nismo Front end (I currently still have the OEM Sport bumper as well) - $2000
  • H&R springs on OEM Sport struts/shocks with 15k miles on them - $300+
  • SPC adjustable rear camber arms - $150
  • 10mm spacers with extended studs up front -$80
  • 15mm bolt on spacers in rear - $90
  • K3 Projekt Project 1 wheels - 20x9 and 20x11 - $2200
  • Sumitomo HTR III tires (900 miles on them) 245/30/20 & 285/30/20 - $700
  • Stillen Gen 3 intakes - $500
  • Ark Grip II w/burnt tips - $1500

Overall the car is nearly flawless. It has been and is still under Nissan extended warranty until November 2014 or 100k miles. Any wear n tear like paint chips have always been touched up with OEM paint pen. The front was recently painted when I did the conversion (obviously, since Nismo was never offered in RAE). Car has been meticulously cared for by myself and my friend that was the previous owner and a member on this forum. He sold it to me bone stock. Oil has always been changed with Redline synthetic.

The only flaws are a few dings (not bends, just dings from rocks, socket dropping, etc) on the wheels. No door dings around the car and maybe a 1" scratch near the bottom of the rear bumper. No warning lights, runs flawlessly. This car is my baby and is garaged at home and parked in the basement of our parking garage at work. Never driven in the winter, always stored.

Asking price: $26,500 (will not part out)

Pictures:

Appreciate 0
      06-16-2014, 09:20 AM   #2
BrandonSS
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

Monday bump.
Appreciate 0