E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > HELP!!! Need info on Exhaust and Difuser compatibility

View Poll Results: What do you think about the Vorsteiner Boot Lid?
VERY NICE!! 1 14.29%
Its OK. 3 42.86%
Kind of Ugly 3 42.86%
Dont BUY!! 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

01-30-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
psprat496
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

HELP!!! Need info on Exhaust and Difuser compatibility

Hi, Im really new to this forum but it looks like a great place I could get a little more info. My dad has a 2007 E92 335i thats soon being past down to me and I was looking to get a quad exhaust system on it. Did a little research and Eisenmann was the type that kept coming up. I definitely want a quad system just because it makes the car look that much better. What I was trying to figure out is if a Vorsteiner difuser would be compatible with the exhaust. I don't know to much about these cars so please filll me in with some info. Pros or Cons, Opinions, anything to really. Thanks. The links are below. And also, in the Eisenmann link the 2nd and 3rd picture down, if anyone could tell me what kind of difuser that is that would be great. I thought it was a Vorsteiner at first but I'm not sure thanks.

http://new.ind-distribution.com/prod...=66&no=17&Opt=

http://www.vorsteiner.com/bmw/3Serie...ffuserII.aspx#
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 04:31 PM   #2
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

The Eisenmann quad will fit with that diffuser but it requires a bit of trimming. The photo of the diffuser on Vorsteiner's page is with the Eisenmann exhaust installed and fits with a bit of shaving around the edges.

We have this diffuser on our 335 car and it's a solid choice if you want to make the rear more aggressive. We are running the AA exhaust but I prefer the quad output if you have the budget for Eisenmann.

Vorsteiner is well known for their carbon fiber construction, we exclusively carry them as our major Carbon Fiber manufacturer. We are running the single sided carbon bootlid on our 335 as well and it was one of the best fitting available- all the OE parts transferred right over. All Vorsteiner parts are also dry vacuum form production which creates a more uniform weave that is resistant to yellowing and more durable over time.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 03:01 PM   #3
psprat496
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Jlevi SW View Post
The Eisenmann quad will fit with that diffuser but it requires a bit of trimming. The photo of the diffuser on Vorsteiner's page is with the Eisenmann exhaust installed and fits with a bit of shaving around the edges.

We have this diffuser on our 335 car and it's a solid choice if you want to make the rear more aggressive. We are running the AA exhaust but I prefer the quad output if you have the budget for Eisenmann.

Vorsteiner is well known for their carbon fiber construction, we exclusively carry them as our major Carbon Fiber manufacturer. We are running the single sided carbon bootlid on our 335 as well and it was one of the best fitting available- all the OE parts transferred right over. All Vorsteiner parts are also dry vacuum form production which creates a more uniform weave that is resistant to yellowing and more durable over time.
Ok thanks, and would you recomend this eisenmann quad? Or are there any other companies I should keep an eye out for?
Appreciate 0