E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > fs: supercharger kit 18psi lots of parts

01-15-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
@bgynite@
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw m3 95

fs: supercharger kit 18psi lots of parts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
supercharger kit for 95 to 99 m3- only had it in my car for 9 months before I had to sell the car.

Xb1a gear driven supercharger 9k miles on entire kit

95-big bored throttle body $150 obo

boost- exhaust temp- oil pressure gauges- $-obo

tec III comes with small laptop and programs to tune the car your self. Already on the system is 3 tuning profiles done by vic Sias- for max hp and best fuel efficiency. ( With this you can tweak it and run any octane you want and alter the set up anytime you want)

95 Dinan upgraded chip- tuned for 540i hfm and exhaust and 11psi boost $-obo

Another 95 dinan chip for exhaust and cold air intake $-obo

Smog legal unused carb sticker for this kit. You dont have to pay someone under the table to smog your car.

540i hfm- 1 brand new one with 9k miles on it

custom sc/er and crank pulleys assortment. 6.25 inch custom crank pulley ( extra large to be mated with larger supercharger pulley to prevent belt slippage)

55lb injectors- and 36lb-injectors $- obo

original dinan kit brackets for powerdyne supercharger, radiator fan for clearance, cruise control relocation set up.

The supercharger alone sells for $2000 on ebay

looking to get 1700 for the supercharger let me know if you want any of the other parts listed.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6945936...in/photostream

I made a flicker account and just took some more recent pictures today.

I had so much air going into my engine the last upgrade i needed was headers. the only bit of restrictive piping left. If you get headers and lower your compression getting around mid 400's rwhp should be cake. I broke 400 around 15psi.

Email kurt_landin@yahoo.com for pictures.

Appreciate 0