E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > For Sale Black 2010 BMW 335i Coupe Six Speed Manual with 25,XXX miles $34,000 So Cal

06-22-2012, 10:04 PM   #1
jayusa77
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

For Sale Black 2010 BMW 335i Coupe Six Speed Manual with 25,XXX miles $34,000 So Cal

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
*RHO-PLATE INCLUDED BUT NOT INSTALLED, JUST GOT CAR DETAILED
Let me start with this, I DO NOT NEED to sell my car. I want to sell my car because I want to start to do more outdoor activities so I am going to buy a truck. I would rather keep my car than sell it, so the price is FIRM, that means please do not email me and ask if I will take X amount, the answer is NO.

Also, I expect people want to test drive a car before they buy it and that’s fine, but ONLY if you can actually afford to buy it! I want proof, either by proving you have the money in your bank account or a preapproved letter from the bank in the amount of the loan. I have only let one other person drive this car and that was the BMW dealer when they take it for service. Deadbeats please stop reading.

Here is the recommended price from KBB with MY OPTIONS (please don’t tell me it’s only worth XXX dollars)
• Excellent $35,415
• Very Good $34,615
• Good $33,615
• Fair $30,815

I would rate my car as Very Good, only because of one scratch about 3mm long that cannot be buffed out and I need new rear tires. Besides that the car is flawless. I deducted the 615 dollars from the Very good price to reflect new rear tires and a touch up paint job for the scratch. Obviously I cannot get back modifications I put into the car but they easily add up to over 5,000 dollars.

I just had it detailed again with a clay bar to ensure it’s ready to show to any potential buyers. Here are the modifications to the car:
-Z110BT Pioneer touch screen head unit (with z120bt firmware)
-Eisenmann Exhaust (Authentic)
-Mtech front bumper
-Mtech rear bumper
-Clear Corner reflectors
-Black Kidney Grills
-Rho-Plate tow hook front license plate
- Power inverter for 110AC in glove
- Rear and rear passenger windows 5% tint
-Driver/Passenger windows 35% tint
-Tail lights smoked
-20” Savari Vertini Wheels
-BMW Performance shift knob/also comes with stock knob

I have NEVER messed with the engine. No intake, No chip, No reprogram, 100% Stock. I have also changed my own oil at 7500 and 22500 miles (I have receipts to show I purchased BMW oil kit from BMW dealer) Even though BMW only says change oil every 15000 miles I thought that was too long to wait. I have the oil filter wrench I’m throwing in with the car.

Also, it has NEVER been in an accident but my car has been scrapped in the parking lot a few times. I have had the front bumper repainted twice and the rear painted once. I have pictures of all the damage and the repair paperwork to prove that it was just the bumper covers. It was absolutely minor and just some paint to paint transfer but I used my insurance so I could have my new bumpers painted (that why I replaced stock bumpers with BMW genuine Mtech). I only have a 100 dollar deductible so it made sense. Again, I have pictures and repair paperwork so rest assured it was only very small cosmetic damage. No mounts were ever bent or replaced, they all happened in parking lots and I’m guessing at 1-2 mph (of course not a single one left a note, go figure).

This car is one of a kind, the aftermarket stereo install is super clean and the factory stereo is mounted in the trunk so chimes and BMW assist STILL WORK. I also have Lo-Jack on the car for extra piece of mind. And the car has both keys that still work. I would be willing to remove the stereo and return to stock for a reduction of 1000 in price. But trust me, you would not want to do that, the stereo with navi and bluetooth are amazing!

The warranty on the car is still good for other 24000 or so miles, so rest assured that it is not going to cause you any problems. For serious buyer, right before we go to the bank, I will happily go to BMW and have them check out the car if you want (I will pay for that) so they can tell you the car is in perfect mechanical shape. Please contact me for any additional details, I would be happy to help.

Jason

Attached Images

06-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #2
jayusa77
Private First Class
Rep

I thought I would add this Youtube link for the radio install I did. This video is from the guy I bought the kit from so it is identical. He is on here, his name is srcstc.

Again, not my video but the same kit used for install. His radio firmware is NOT the same as mine, I have updated firmware. Here is the video for that

06-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #3
jayusa77
Private First Class
Rep

Bump
      07-03-2012, 10:28 PM   #4
chrisryan22
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 330 CI

still for sale?

is it still for sale? Im in Diego and Im looking for that exact car. let me know.
Appreciate 0