E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > FS - New - Dark Burl Rear Center Console & Oddments Compartment

12-27-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 335i xDrive M Sport

Garage List
FS - New - Dark Burl Rear Center Console & Oddments Compartment

The 3-part rear center console (as seen in the photos) is in new condition and has never been installed. The photos do not do the best job in presenting the dark burl wood tone but you can trust that the frame and compartment cover colors match (and are closer to the frame color in the 2nd photo). These items were intended for my '09 E92 335i but I have seen them in E90's, E93's as well. If you have questions about applications, do not hesitate to contact me and I'll research.

Parts included:
* Dark burl wood rear center console frame
* Storage compartment (technically called the oddments tray #51 16 6 960 686)
* Storage compartment cover (matching dark burl wood)

Based on the BMW invoice, all listed parts would cost $405 (shipped) but I no longer need them. If your rear center console door is damaged, the wood is scratched or cracked beyond repair or you’re changing the look of your interior, this is your choice.

Local pick-up is optimal but if shipping is involved, all components are professionally packaged and will be shipped quickly. PayPal and cash are accepted.

Appreciate 0
      12-27-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
Clem
Major
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3 AW/FR ESS VT2

I see that your bubble wrapping skills are not confined to my garage. Flawless presentation Will, and the orange background is a nice touch.

I'm about to score another M5 for part out. Need part time work? Free beer included!
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2012, 03:11 PM   #3
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clem View Post
I see that your bubble wrapping skills are not confined to my garage. Flawless presentation Will, and the orange background is a nice touch.

I'm about to score another M5 for part out. Need part time work? Free beer included!
Its the background that catches the eye in a pool of bland eBay backgrounds. The orange is Koi from Home Depot. If the timing works on the M5, I may be able to lend a hand.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #4
Wonka
Racer 5
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Thursday Of Parts
Appreciate 0