E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Feeler: Loaded 07 e92 Monaco Blue Metallic 335i with only 21,000 Miles!!

05-15-2013, 10:51 AM   #1
boostmg
Private
Rep
Drives: civic

Feeler: Loaded 07 e92 Monaco Blue Metallic 335i with only 21,000 Miles!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey I'm not in a rush to sell this baby, but I am testing the waters. I love this car to death, but I don't feel like paying for it that much and I'm actually gunna downgrade

Car is is pristine condition. I'm the second owner and bought it from another member on here that actually has a BMW shop. It's also loaded with the cold weather, premium package, sport package, 19 inch rims, and navigation system.

The car is basically like new. There's 21k on the motor. Oil changed every 5k miles by professional BMW mechanics. Previous owner had the car on coil overs, and new rims. He put it back to stock when I bought it. So the suspension probably only has around 6k miles of use on it. Same for the wheels and tires. He also had it garaged all those years. I had the car for almost a year, and it's been outside. I barely drive it - so she needs a good home

I've treated the car like my baby. Waxes, washes, interior cleans. I can eat off the interior and exterior. The front seat leather isn't even worn.

There are some slight mods done to the car, but only tasteful ones. I wouldn't have bought it other wise. They are:
Paint matched kidney grill
Aftermarket exhaust tips
Shadow line trim - Rare for an 07!
AC Schnizter rear window viser
M-tech sideskirts paint matched perfectly.
Front License plate hole delete

Cosmetic defects
A very very old couple backed into my front bumper with a tow hitch, so there's a slight indentation on the front bumper from it. But it can easily be popped out and almost non noticeable.
Also some idiot must have lightly grazed my rear bumper, so there is some paint missing on the rear bumper (pictures coming tonight)
Lastly, the hood has a small nick in it, most likely from a rock so the paint is chipped in a very small spot on the hood (pics coming tonight)

Mechanically the car is sound, and I've never had problems. Still has the original fuel pump, and the car will be inspected at the end of the month. It's a blast to drive.

Here are pics of the car. The pics of the car are before the old ppl hit the bumper, otherwise car looks exactly as pictured. I'll have more pics of the cosmetic defects later tonight.

KBB has the car listed at $27,800 for excellent condition. This car is in excellent condition aside from the small bumper dent and paint scratch on the bumper. So I am seeing what I can get. 21,000 miles I'm located in Philly. Txt me any Qs - five sevn 0 five sevn five 2 0 65

This is a rare combo to find, which is why I've been holding onto it. I'd previously spent months trying to find something this clean and with these features.

Memorial Day Weekend Album --->
View post on imgur.com

After last wash

Taken today to show front bumper

Very small nick on the hood (car has pollen from the week)

Rear bumper paint scuffs

Last edited by boostmg; 05-27-2013 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: added price
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2013, 12:41 PM   #2
boostmg
Private
Rep

bump, anyone interested? shoot me an offer. This is a feeler post, but they wouldn't let me adjust the price back to $0

Someone has to be interested in a super clean 335 with 21k miles on it!
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #3
MJTShowdown
Rep
Drives: Unknown

Trade for an Imola Red e46 m3 6speed?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 04:29 PM   #4
boostmg
Private
Rep