E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Very Disappointed!!!

10-04-2007, 10:55 AM   #23
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1smo View Post
Hmmm... I ordered mine on Nov 8th so I guess I feel a little better. Picked mine up in February also like a week after you did. I know Rhein BMW's military sales department got owned by Rösch + Maurer's because Rösch + Maurer was able to put a military sales dealership in Vilseck. As they have told me, they had no clue Wurzburg was going to close. They said the rumors were always there but nobody thought they would actually do it. So, now all they got in Vilseck/ Graf area is a used car dealership. They also put a used car dealership in Ansbach. So, I'm sure they are hurting for business and have resorted to shady tactics to make sales. Can't really blame them, but I can still recommend against them though.

Illesheim is a little post off the A7 if you take the exit before the Rothenburg exit. It is right across from Bad Windsheim (where I live) so follow the signs and you can't miss it. We are a small community there, two Battalions of Apaches and that's it. You can Google Earth it pretty good, think you can actually see a few aircrafts in the pic. Oh, and if you see a 03' silver Nissan Maxima SE. That thing was mine (well, my wife's). Tell the new owner to take good care of it, or I'll put a Hellfire (AGM-114N) into his house. He's in Bamberg somewhere.

Ah ok, I didnt know that. Thats actually funny that you mention the used car dealership because I went to Vilseck lastweek for a school and when I passed it, I was thinking to myself if you can order a new BMW there and how is that little shack going to be able to take care of everyone on Vilseck/Graf. Wow, they really screwed up there. lol.

Yeah lets keep the missles in the middle east mkay?

By the way, is Illesheim closing since theres barely anyone there? We have 173rd Airborne Bde in Bamberg so I doubt that will ever close now.
      10-04-2007, 11:06 AM   #24
328CTSridah
Rep
Drives: 07' Black 328i, 03' CTS

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by John John View Post
I just finished talking to my Sales rep. You wont belive what BMW Military Sales in Germany did. My 2008 335i Sedan was delivered about 3 weeks ago. I just found out that they sold my car to another customer without my knowledge. They reordered an new one and it was just delivered yesterday but I really think they should of told me about it!I now have to change my VIN # with the bank and cancel my insurance and set it up again. This is really a hassle for me because I'm in iraq and i dont always have accses to phones and Internet. I wrote a letter to there manager telling them that I should be compensated in some way. What do you guys think???
i got my BMW through military car sales in K-Town, everything went smooth, but that is jacked up they should give you something for your hassle.
      10-04-2007, 11:10 AM   #25
John John
John John
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 535i F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328CTSridah View Post
i got my BMW through military car sales in K-Town, everything went smooth, but that is jacked up they should give you something for your hassle.
yea i think so too,
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 11:15 AM   #26
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by John John View Post
yea i think so too,
Hey man, despite this happening to you, remember that a badass car is waiting for you when you get back. I'm assuming you're married otherwise you woulda got a coupe
      10-04-2007, 12:57 PM   #27
*35i
Private
Rep
Drives: 2004 Honda POS

If they re-sold a car that you had alrady bought, that is theft.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 07:16 PM   #28
aequitas330
Montego Blue FTW
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue e90 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
ASSUMING you signed the normal paperwork, it included the VIN on the contract. If they don't give you that VIN, I beleive the term is BREACH OF CONTRACT. Not sure there are any punitive damages, but it gives you some options. You should get the bank involved as well, THEY paid for the original VIN and might really give you a hard time over this.

P.S. THANK YOU!!!!!!
+1

Wow, that was an extremely shady move on their part...
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2008, 03:53 PM   #29
jocamryn
Major
Rep
Drives: '23X4 M40i/'24 X2(In Transit)

So how did this all play out?

I'm in Iraq now and am picking mine up in NOV. I only paid the $2K and am closing when I get back.

Either way I went through Stuttgart/Vaihingen Military sales. Good professional people who care about the customer, I think of my CA as a friend. Of course we have known each other since 2004, so buying from anyone else would be unthinkable.
Appreciate 0