Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > How do you like my new TR balancing job?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

10-12-2007, 04:36 PM   #23
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubenhocker View Post
Kudos to Lynne at Tire Rack, her support has been sensational and she has fixed the problems!
Because of her professionalism I will continue to be an enthusiastic customer of Tire Rack!
Perhaps you could take a page from her book and be as professional as her next time.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2007, 04:38 PM   #24
VMRWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2013 BMW F30  [0.00]
2014 BMW F22  [0.00]
2013 BMW F06  [0.00]
Did you put the wheels on the car before you got them rebalanced? There may have been an abnormally large amount of weights, but it wouldn't have been sent out the door unless the balancing machine said it was balanced.

Still, glad you got the issue resolved, and I'm sure there are not as many weights on it this time as there were before.
      10-12-2007, 04:49 PM   #25
judec
born to be turbocharged
Slovakia
Rep
Drives: Not a bimmer yet

well, the wheel is balanced. BUT! I would never buy a wheel balanced with so many weights. send it back.

Appreciate 0
      10-13-2007, 10:43 AM   #26
Gary@TireRack
United_States
Rep
Drives: Formerly 1995 M3

For the record we do have some of the best trained people and best state-of-the-art balancing equipment in the industry. One tech back in our mount and balance area will likely have more expertise and experience mounting high performance wheels and tires than most local shops have with all of their staff combined. For whatever reason this particular balance job wasn't done well and my customer service department will try to make it right both with our customer and get with the tech and his manager to be sure it doesn't happen to someone else again.

Please refer to 'Gary/E90 Post' as your previous contact when you order online to help support this forum.

Last edited by Gary@TireRack; 10-13-2007 at 02:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2007, 11:02 AM   #27
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary@TireRack View Post
For the record we do have some of the best trained people and best state-of-the-art balancing equipment in the industry. One tech back in our mount and balance area will likely have more expertice and experience mounting high performance wheels and tires than most local shops have with all of their staff put combined. For whatever reason this particular balance job wasn't done well and my customer service department will try to make it right both with our customer and get with the tech and his manager to be sure it doesn't happen to someone else again.
Much love to see Gray be the stand up guy he has always been all the way since I knew him from E46fan. for being the bigger man. We all know dealing with cars & shipping everything doesn't come as it was shipped, since it is getting moved and thrown around from place to place.
Appreciate 0