E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > M force....

07-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Thumbs down M force....

So as some of you may know, member Kev used to own a 335 before he upgraded to an 08/09 M3. Since he upgraded, I took his spot on the M force M3 side skirts group buy which he was in spot 8 or 9. Well I paid him for the skirts in February/March and waited patiently along with all the other folks who have been waiting for almost a year.

My issue is, I have grown impatient from waiting and it doesn't appear M force will ever ship out the skirts, nor reply to any PMs etc. Since I did not deal with them directly, I cant quite go to them for a refund, so I must deal with Kev. Kev has told me a couple times he would provide a refund, however I have not received an update nor a refund on the skirts.

I cant ask M force for a refund, I cant even ask them for a status update as I purchased from Kev. I understand Kev is not at fault, b/c M force is just the worst vendor I've ever dealt with...

I've tried calling paypal and my bank, bank says its past 60 days....and I have no skirts. I dont think they will ever ship, so I will never see them and now I'm short $$$$$..

What would you do....????
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2009, 04:38 PM   #2
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
BBB
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #3
B-Varise
Suppressive Person
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335 :)

That sucks man, sorry to hear that. Not trying to rub salt in the wound or anything but I didn't join the group buy until May and they finally gave me my tracking # today, I'm sure you were waiting much longer though. I filed a paypal dispute and after doing that they told me 2 days and sure enough 2 days later I had the tracking #. In the case of these skirts, it certainly appears that the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Hopefully everything works out...keep us updated.

As far as their service, there is something to be desired, they have even admitted this themselves. But in all honesty, I don't believe they are trying to scam anyone or pull a fast one. I truly believe that they over promise and under deliver, and I hope that they correct that issue within the company because they do seem to mean well it's just their execution that needs some work.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #4
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

I also agree that this vendor is not out to scam people for sure based on other things they are selling....This specific product seemed to bring down their customer service ratio which before this was excellent...I know it hards to make excuses for them, but look at their sideskirt thread, it seems as though they are sending them out to alot of people now, and it wouldn't surprise me that you would be in the upcoming batches...Keep PM Frank and he will answer you back....Good luck, but I think you really should not think you are scammed, maybe a little bad CS, but eventually you will get the skirts.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #5
virtualbong
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5 MSport

I purchased a painted aero lip from them and they were very quick to ship it out. The thing was that they had it in stock. And you know they have the stuff shipped from over seas right? I think that's what they say because it's painted there. I think they are just overwhelmed with orders...probably didn't expect so many orders. Either way, I hope they resolve their issues with their customers because customer service is what makes or breaks a successful company.
2011 BMW 550i M-Sport (Jet Black/Cinnamon Brown) - 4/30/14 | 2007 BMW 328xi e92 (Jet Black/Coral Red) - PAST | 2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (Ivory White/Stone) - PAST | 2005 Acura TSX (Obsidian Black/Black) - PAST
| 1998 Acura Integra (Black/Black) - PAST
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #6
blue2fire
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

It seems that they only respond to PM's if you are interested in buying something. Pitifully bad practice.

Vendor Marks: 6.5/10 (If only for the fast shipping when you do order)

BMW CCA
Member #420568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Murray View Post
Being a fan of Honda engines, I requested that they consider building for the F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up with a BMW engine.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2009, 09:01 PM   #7
E328xi
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 328xi

Garage List
2008 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. It sucks to put out so much $$ for an item and not hear anything for days, weeks, months at a time. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon. Fortunately, I haven't had a bad experience with any of the vendors on this site. It is obviously not the same for others. Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 03:26 PM   #8
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep

False promises, fake dates, keeping people's money, sitting on it for one year while they deliver nothing more than lies. I'm going the legal route, if they think they can pull a fast one on somebody, I'm more than willing to drop G's to prove a point. Great thing I have a lot of lawyer friends...
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2009, 03:46 PM   #9
chinoxs203
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335xi AW

mforce never asked for a full payment just a 50 deposit in the beginning and then was going to ask for the rest at time of shipment. Since they have had so many issues with the skirts people have been dropping off the list and its been a first come first serve, You pay they ship, i paid in full a few months ago and just got mine on friday.

yes their customer service and slow responses have been less then helpful but the company is legit. SO if if Kev was 8 and they only shipped out the first few when then started having problems, then at least by REV2 i would have suspected they should have been shipped to his spot, but like i stated before they original ship list is irrelevant at this point.

Are you sure KEV paid M-Force in Full? get a paypal confirmation from him and then work with Frank@M-force and send multiple PMs

FOR SALE:
Dropbox - please
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2009, 03:57 PM   #10
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinoxs203 View Post
mforce never asked for a full payment just a 50 deposit in the beginning and then was going to ask for the rest at time of shipment. Since they have had so many issues with the skirts people have been dropping off the list and its been a first come first serve, You pay they ship, i paid in full a few months ago and just got mine on friday.

yes their customer service and slow responses have been less then helpful but the company is legit. SO if if Kev was 8 and they only shipped out the first few when then started having problems, then at least by REV2 i would have suspected they should have been shipped to his spot, but like i stated before they original ship list is irrelevant at this point.

Are you sure KEV paid M-Force in Full? get a paypal confirmation from him and then work with Frank@M-force and send multiple PMs
is this guy serious??? wow...

Kev was #8 on the list, never received ANY skirts not rev 1, 2 nor 13. The reason? He didn't bitch nor complain, since he moved onto an M3. So who suffered? Me b/c back in March I sent him payment for the skirts assuming since he was #8 that it shouldnt take too long...boy was I mistaken.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2009, 05:09 PM   #11
Psylight
Brigadier General
Mexico
Rep
Drives: Teh Space Gray E92 M 6MT

Keep hitting them up. they will respond. They arent trying to pull fast ones. Maybe slow ones.....veryyyyyy slow ones.....(skirts)

Honestly, even if you got them now, they arent perfect. I received mine on friday after paying in full like 3 or 4 months ago (and paying deposit 11 months ago)....and they still need some adjustments. But they arent bad...95% fitment.
      07-15-2009, 01:57 PM   #12
**335i**
Colonel
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: TOYOTA & 2008 E92 335i 6MT

Garage List
2008 335i  [9.00]
Well reading so many complains not good for a company, once I ordered scoops fromm
Mach, well they shipped internationaly never got it, but then they shiped another way, I have friend in USA, so they shipped to him and my friend to me this was the p
only one way that I got my scoops, don't know how it can be u
if I order skirts from them
E92 335i Black Saphire 6MT PROcede V5, BMS DCI, Big Tom IC, AR CL-DP's 3", AR Design OC, Forge DV's, OEM M3 side skirts, BMW Performance Wheels 19 inch 269 Black Gloss+Continental ContiSportContact 5P (400hp and 550nm) https://www.youtube.com/user/aistis7..._as=subscriber
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2009, 01:27 PM   #13
JBSPEED
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdjafari View Post
So as some of you may know, member Kev used to own a 335 before he upgraded to an 08/09 M3. Since he upgraded, I took his spot on the M force M3 side skirts group buy which he was in spot 8 or 9. Well I paid him for the skirts in February/March and waited patiently along with all the other folks who have been waiting for almost a year.

My issue is, I have grown impatient from waiting and it doesn't appear M force will ever ship out the skirts, nor reply to any PMs etc. Since I did not deal with them directly, I cant quite go to them for a refund, so I must deal with Kev. Kev has told me a couple times he would provide a refund, however I have not received an update nor a refund on the skirts.

I cant ask M force for a refund, I cant even ask them for a status update as I purchased from Kev. I understand Kev is not at fault, b/c M force is just the worst vendor I've ever dealt with...

I've tried calling paypal and my bank, bank says its past 60 days....and I have no skirts. I dont think they will ever ship, so I will never see them and now I'm short $$$$$..

pmed you
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2009, 05:27 PM   #14
Frank@M-Force_Design
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdjafari View Post

Just a update:
We have shipped out member Kev's replacement side skirts on Jul 14, 2009.
It was delivered on Jul 16, 2009 9:16 AM.
Appreciate 0