E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition > SARMs

07-20-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F10 535i M-sport

SARMs

Anyone on here give some SARMS a go? I notice most people on here ask about pre workout, creatine and some diet pills. But where are my real muscle addicts at?
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #2
BoostAddict
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM 335i

I don't know much about that stuff, but if I was considering taking something like that, I would just do an H-Drol cycle.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 10:45 AM   #3
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by *********** View Post
I don't know much about that stuff, but if I was considering taking something like that, I would just do an H-Drol cycle.
I had done a couple cycles of some pro hormones, but I like my liver a little too much, so I stay away from those now.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 11:58 AM   #4
BoostAddict
Banned
United_States
Rep

Well realistically anything you take orally is going to have to be processed by the liver. I know what you mean about the methylated compounds though. Were you taking Cycle Assist or Life support pre and during Cycle?
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #5
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Well realistically anything you take orally is going to have to be processed by the liver. I know what you mean about the methylated compounds though. Were you taking Cycle Assist or Life support pre and during Cycle?
I was taking N2guard. I take it pre/during and after. There is nothing wrong with making sure you are trying to minimize the damage.

Now about the SARM's, I have taken Ostarine, taste like ass, but brought on some good mass and strength. Granted nothing as drastic as Prohoromes or actual AAS. But it doesn't have any liver toxicity and does not need a PCT, so its definitely worth it. I am about to give S4 a go and see how that works for me.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 01:49 PM   #6
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Chevy Silverado

just got off an UD/TREN Cycle and im on my 3rd week of PCT. Holding at 188 for the last week coming down from a peak of 193 so not a bad 19lb solid gain. You can do AAS if youre not scared of needles but at the end of the day, if youre diets not in check, youre ass aint gonna grow. People think, oh im taking this this this this that and this so im gonna bulk up in 2 months....B.S. its all hormones or some sort of test booster that can help you make gains like that. Your body can only grow so much naturally. Steroids arent a joke and weather you like it or not, SARMs are oral steroids that can sometimes be at much higher doses tan AAS because of the percentage the liver and body actually absorbs is tiny. Do your homework and if you would like some more info just pm me, ill be more than happy to help.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericruiz911 View Post
just got off an UD/TREN Cycle and im on my 3rd week of PCT. Holding at 188 for the last week coming down from a peak of 193 so not a bad 19lb solid gain. You can do AAS if youre not scared of needles but at the end of the day, if youre diets not in check, youre ass aint gonna grow. People think, oh im taking this this this this that and this so im gonna bulk up in 2 months....B.S. its all hormones or some sort of test booster that can help you make gains like that. Your body can only grow so much naturally. Steroids arent a joke and weather you like it or not, SARMs are oral steroids that can sometimes be at much higher doses tan AAS because of the percentage the liver and body actually absorbs is tiny. Do your homework and if you would like some more info just pm me, ill be more than happy to help.
Thanks man, I have done plenty of homework. I am actually running the SARM as a bridge. I just finished my PCT after a nice long sust run.
And i completely agree, AAS are not a miracle, if you are not training hard and eating correctly you are not going to really take advantage of them. And another thing people need to realise is that if you don't know what you are doing and do not have your PCT lined up you can really screw yourself up.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #8
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Orals only cycle is an awesome way to destroy your liver. I never messed with orals in my life. If you're going to go that route then do injectibles and let Test be your base. And I will leave it at that since this is a car board not a "Tropicana" forum.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #9
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RambleJ View Post
Thanks man, I have done plenty of homework. I am actually running the SARM as a bridge. I just finished my PCT after a nice long sust run.
And i completely agree, AAS are not a miracle, if you are not training hard and eating correctly you are not going to really take advantage of them. And another thing people need to realise is that if you don't know what you are doing and do not have your PCT lined up you can really screw yourself up.

goddam dont remind me of sus. Most painful injections ever even with a 23g glute shot. @0.5cc EOD (2cc/week) i started getting more of a mental rush around week 3 then around week 5 i started guessing it was fake. Week 6 i knew for sure it was fake because i had not gone up a single pound and im pretty good about my diet. Vial was marked by Organon and its not the firs time i have seen that sust. Buddy had just run a cycle of it too and great gain but idk if i got fucked on the batch of what but more worried about what the hell it was cut with dam grape seed extract is painful. felt like i was sitting on a baseball everytime i drove
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 11:06 PM   #10
BoostAddict
Banned
United_States
Rep

Just curious, I'm not a AAS/Ph hater at all, I just feel I'm too young for that stuff. But do any of you guys compete at anything bb/powerlifting/strongman or any other sport? I've considered cycling, but I'm still making good gains. My goal is to do strongman competitions while still remaining leaning, sitting at about 9-10% bf now. Just don't know if it's worth it.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #11
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Just curious, I'm not a AAS/Ph hater at all, I just feel I'm too young for that stuff. But do any of you guys compete at anything bb/powerlifting/strongman or any other sport? I've considered cycling, but I'm still making good gains. My goal is to do strongman competitions while still remaining leaning, sitting at about 9-10% bf now. Just don't know if it's worth it.
Not if you are still young and are still growing naturally. I have been lifting for a little over a decade now and had it some plateu's. That is when I decided to start poking around with "additives" and that was in my early 30's. Prior too I was making great gains off eating correctly and training hard and taking proper supps.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2012, 11:59 AM   #12
BoostAddict
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Not if you are still young and are still growing naturally. I have been lifting for a little over a decade now and had it some plateu's. That is when I decided to start poking around with "additives" and that was in my early 30's. Prior too I was making great gains off eating correctly and training hard and taking proper supps.
Yeah, I'm definitely going to wait as I'm only 21. I just have skepticism of the advantages in Strongman. Realistically a lot of the events require more skill, and more of a "working strength" than "weight lifting strength". I know a lot of the pros use but to me it seems like its just for the mass more so than power. Weigh more move more?
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #13
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yeah, I'm definitely going to wait as I'm only 21. I just have skepticism of the advantages in Strongman. Realistically a lot of the events require more skill, and more of a "working strength" than "weight lifting strength". I know a lot of the pros use but to me it seems like its just for the mass more so than power. Weigh more move more?
Dont listen to whatever anyone says that you will be fine because it's b.s. your nuts shrivel up like raisin left out in the sun and that's te atrophy. Your body cuts off testosterone production because you are providing its through oral/injection/topical whatever. I'm started too young and I'm STILL too young to be doing this. Problem is, it can easily become a habit. I'm 22 and this is my 3rd cycle. Been lifting since high school and I've always been stalky but it was the ambition to be a meat head that led be to try it. Now I'm 5'5" standing at almost 190lbs 9.3%bf. I'm not going to lie, I want more but it's not worth it. Of course you won't make the same gain but I do it more the look than strength. Rample is right, alot of people don't do it to get strength up. 90% of users ate seeking the meat head physique. Play smart and you don't need this at your age. If you happen to try it, plz plz plz do your research and get your stuff ready. Your body isn't the best test dummy.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2012, 03:27 PM   #14
DFW_MThree
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 6MT/Audi A4 Prestige

Ive been looking into PHs for awhile now but never actually got any. I too felt that I could do it naturally at my age. Im 22 and have been up and down as far as weight gain. I was at 195 senior yr in high school mainly bc of football. a year after graduating i dropped to 150 to try and get more cut, took it a little too serious and looked sick lol..then I started wanting to gain muscle mass but minimize fat. I now sit at abt 167-169 at 6% body fat. Im trying to gain atleast to a solid 175 or so but its taking forever..ive maintained 169 for abt 8 months now. I know its probably my diet, i think i Just need more calories. My problem is im nervous to eat too much bc i do NOT want to go back to 195. RambleJ , where at in LC are you? i live in las colinas as well.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2012, 04:57 PM   #15
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpurvis08 View Post
Ive been looking into PHs for awhile now but never actually got any. I too felt that I could do it naturally at my age. Im 22 and have been up and down as far as weight gain. I was at 195 senior yr in high school mainly bc of football. a year after graduating i dropped to 150 to try and get more cut, took it a little too serious and looked sick lol..then I started wanting to gain muscle mass but minimize fat. I now sit at abt 167-169 at 6% body fat. Im trying to gain atleast to a solid 175 or so but its taking forever..ive maintained 169 for abt 8 months now. I know its probably my diet, i think i Just need more calories. My problem is im nervous to eat too much bc i do NOT want to go back to 195. RambleJ , where at in LC are you? i live in las colinas as well.
Yah at your age, you are good go gain with just proper eating and sup standard supplements.
I live off of MacArthur, near the in and out.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2012, 05:18 PM   #16
DFW_MThree
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Yah at your age, you are good go gain with just proper eating and sup standard supplements.
I live off of MacArthur, near the in and out.
Thats my thoughts as well. Im taking protein and creatine daily as well as a pre workout 4 days a week. Just need to up my calorie intake. nice im pretty close..Im at the intersection of royal and riverside.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2012, 05:22 PM   #17
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Thats my thoughts as well. Im taking protein and creatine daily as well as a pre workout 4 days a week. Just need to up my calorie intake. nice im pretty close..Im at the intersection of royal and riverside.
You have a quad exhaust on your 330? Is your car black? If it is I think I have seen it before.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2012, 06:57 PM   #18
DFW_MThree
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
You have a quad exhaust on your 330? Is your car black? If it is I think I have seen it before.
yea I do..i got it painted when it got hail damaged last year. its black with black wheels, lowered and the quad setup..I ordered the m3 bumper so that should be on next week.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2012, 09:06 AM   #19
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
yea I do..i got it painted when it got hail damaged last year. its black with black wheels, lowered and the quad setup..I ordered the m3 bumper so that should be on next week.
Ok, I think i've seen your car around at my old bank over here in Las Colinas.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2012, 11:41 AM   #20
Terraforce1
If you ain't first, you're last!
Singapore
Rep
Drives: '14 Boxster GTS + 14' 1199 S

I did my first cycle of test last year, made solid gains of 13 pounds (retained most of it after PCT as well). I've been toying with the idea of giving S-4 a try. I'm at a plateu at the moment hence the idea to give SARM's a try as an alternative to juice. Any other SARM's you guys can recommend?
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2012, 07:52 PM   #21
DFW_MThree
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Ok, I think i've seen your car around at my old bank over here in Las Colinas.
Which bank? I work for Chase..the one on macarthur and 635 intersection, so its usually parked out there.
Appreciate 0