E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > DO NOT buy from forum member kkashanchi!!

Closed Thread

09-12-2012, 10:02 PM   #23
YMB_M3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BSM M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangorang View Post
Insurance? Insurance does not cover improperly packaged items. Secondly, you did not offer insurance, but that's beside the point because I would not have purchased it and it would have done no good in this case.

You don't think it would fall out if left open? Are you kidding me?
do you not understand that USPS should not have shipped if it was "improperly packaged"? are you not reading what im typing to you? they took responsibility by shipping it.....
and the sstt would be VERY snug in there the envelope was very thin with bubble wrap that hugged the sstt VERY snugly.
obviously it would be possible it fell out but the chance would not be that high, i could have thrown the envelope at a wall and juggled it without it falling out
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #24
acdHQK713K
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

Issue resolved

Last edited by acdHQK713K; 09-13-2012 at 09:09 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 10:18 PM   #25
YMB_M3
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I am reading what you are typing, just the same as everyone else on here who is disagreeing with you.

You should not have handed over an open package to ship. USPS does not package items. Now what part of that do you not comprehend?

Keep in mind I am fairly local to you and will actually be moving back to your area in a few months. Screwing over a local member who is fairly active and frequents some of these events is not particularly smart. Your forum reputation has a way of following you in real life.
I don't understand. I just told you that if USPS decides to ship something that is "improperly sealed" or is not closed then it is their responsibility from there on. I even showed you from their manual, you still don't comprehend. So I'm screwing you over now? You opened a claim through paypal how am I screwing you over?
LOL you're going to bring this into person?
Do it, I dare you You're embarrassing yourself trying to blame me for the post office's mistake.
See you around "Stangorang"
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 10:18 PM   #26
E90Flossin
Vroooomm
Rep
Drives: Lci 335i

What's done is done, the item is lost, no one is assuming responsibly. His reputation is already damaged. To be fair for both, I believe you should refund half of his money, and close this issue out.. Let's all live in harmony and peace
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #27
Tisaksen
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3cs

Stangorang, You're probably one of the most narrow minded people I have ever had the displeasure of encountering on any online forum. The United States postal service only has 1 job. To handle all mail in any form. What should make them inept at sealing a package? Should seem easy compared to what else they have to deal with on a daily basis. And now you threaten to "ruin his local reputation" get over yourself. Based on what I've read, you're probably sitting at home with the SSTT in your hands and trying to screw this kid over.
The USPS would never clear a package for delivery without having it sealed properly. The government has so much "red tape" that it would be foolish of them to do otherwise. You took this minor thing to a whole new unnecessary level. I hope you understand any normal person that isnt some sort of supposed anal retentive post master like you, would trust the USPS to properly package something as simple as this.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #28
acdHQK713K
Major
United_States
Rep

Issue resolved

Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 10:26 PM   #29
YMB_M3
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
No, I do not intend to do anything "in person." Again, I am not quite that stupid. What you are doing just isn't worth it, Kevin.
you just implied that you're going to try to ruin my reputation at local events.... get over yourself. no what YOU are doing isn't worth it. you really think i would purposely lose a sstt in the mail after going through all of the trouble of shipping it to you and providing a tracking number? WTF?
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #30
YMB_M3
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Mail gets lost all the time. I have shipped items, packaged properly, that were promptly ripped apart by the postal services automated machines. The empty envelope often makes it to the seller at which point these ask what the hell is going on. I always refund the seller.

I didn't threaten to ruin his reputation, he has pretty much handled that on his own.
i call BS that you refund the buyer when your item being sold gets lost in the mail.
you didn't threaten to ruin my reputation?
you graduated from cal but i am really doubting that you can process information.
do you not understand that you just said that you were going to go to local events and spread my newly acquired "bad reputation".
and lets not forget you gave me a negative itrader review AND started a thread bashing me for something that wasn't even MY fault but USPS' fault.
you're honestly ridiculous.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 10:34 PM   #31
Tisaksen
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

"Keep in mind I am fairly local to you and will actually be moving back to your area in a few months. Screwing over a local member who is fairly active and frequents some of these events is not particularly smart. Your forum reputation has a way of following you in real life. " Isn't threatening his reputation? And this is a lot of trouble that you've gone through for $60. You should've settled this through paypal and other methods. I can understand that IF you DIDNT get your money back at ALL, you proceed to try to hassle the seller and announce to people that he/she did not provide a good sale. But as i can see you're still working with paypal to settle this. I think you're the one being immature and crying for mommy.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 10:38 PM   #32
acdHQK713K
Major
United_States
Rep

Issue resolved

Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #33
Tisaksen
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

I still don't understand the necessity for a SSTT when you have a Cobb tune. To my faint knowledge of cobb tunes... I think they are capable of error logging? Why waste the time with trial and error with a SSTT. I error log misfires through my jb4 when they happen.

On a side note, i think you're overestimating the "damage" that this will do to kkashanchis rep. It's a forum dude. You know people by their screen name and nothing more. He could log off this forum at any point in time and literally never speak to any of you again. There are many other methods of selling items online. God Bless the Internet.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #34
YMB_M3
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I should not have to fight for a refund through Paypal in this situation. If you are going to make it a hassle to get my money back I will make darn sure other people know about it. God bless forums.
you dont DESERVE a refund through me buddy, you DESERVE a SSTT that was shipped to you but was lost by USPS.
so if you really don't have it and want it, why aren't you contacting the post office? you havent even made an effort to get the sstt just your money back, that makes me think that you really do have the sstt.
either you have it, or you are really not educated.
it honestly seems that since things didn't go your way you have to make a scene.
it was not my fault that usps lost the damn sstt that i shipped to you.
GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 10:47 PM   #35
acdHQK713K
Major
United_States
Rep

Issue resolved

Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #36
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Damn $60 for a SSTT? I know it's a shitty tune and all, but damn $60 is dirt cheap.. lol
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 11:43 PM   #37
YMB_M3
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54
Damn $60 for a SSTT? I know it's a shitty tune and all, but damn $60 is dirt cheap.. lol
Yeah lol I was just trying to get rid of it I have no use for it
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread