E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Vishnu Very Bad Business

09-28-2007, 12:15 AM   #111
6Zylinder
appreciate your car
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i built 07/06

The Ultimate Driving Machine...
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2007, 08:40 PM   #112
Kbueno
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90ice View Post
+1

And it's funny how all these people that ordered first, when Vishnu posted the link by "mistake" 2 hours before the release date, they are the ones talking crap about everybody else and defending Shiv.

I'm just curious if Slfgator, for example, whould give up his spot to me, since he ordered among the first and is in no rush to receive his V2.
Huh? Not me. No one is happy about the delay and I do wish they would provide more info (which they seem to have been doing lately). The Vishnu support forum is like a ghost town...it's not till I post here do I get an answer. On the other hand, I know they are extremely busy and doing their best to get the product out and to support their existing customers. They just can't win....if you give hard dates on a release and something goes wrong they didn't anticipate..they lose. If they stay quiet until the product is ready...they lose.

Secondly, I don't buy this blacklisted stuff. Except for Terry, of course. I don't see Vishnu refusing to sell a product because of some negativity.

Lastly, I think Vishnu is being smart by not divulging too much info about the release. With all the copycats out there, you don't want someone taking your idea before you even release it! He's been burned once before because of this. 'Nuff said.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 10:51 AM   #113
2007_E93
Captain
Rep
Drives: ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
Wuddya mean I have to wait 3 months for you to build my car? You are a dealership and should have them on the lot RIGHT NOW! So wait, you are charging my card a deposit to place the order and secure my price but I wont ACTUALLY be driving something for a few months?

How many of you really went through the above when you were getting your car? How many of you really felt that way? Its a 40k+ car that you had no problem waiting 3-5 months for so whats the big deal of $150 out of your pocket for 1-2 months?

I think some people just like to find things to complain about and try to get others to follow. Dont you have something better to do? Go out and play ball with your kid. If you are a kid, go play ball with your dad.
I usually agree with you but on this point I have to disagree. When BMW dealership not BMW NA charges you $1k this is about 2% of your car cost and that is to show good faith (IMO) that you are serious about your purchase befor ethey build a UNIQUE vehicle for YOU. If Shiv wants to cahrge 2% or about $25 then I think there would be less complaints. When BMW tells you YOUR car is scheduled for build on whatever week....IT IS!! You can EXPECT IT about 4-5 weeks later including shipping. Also, those of us still deciding on when to purchase Procede are becoming reluctant to buy a product from someone that does not seem to provide quality support or timely info or whatever. He really needs to shape up his business if he wants to make even more money. It seems he is content with his profits now and is not serious about making it REALLY BIG. He has a HUGE opportunity that he is sqaundering by making many people pissed off.

Why not develop everything under wraps and in as much secrecy and then when your are ready for prime time make them available. NO DELAYS and no BS about production changes etc. The delays and BS makes him be PERCIEVED as unprofessional and disorganized.....Then,.....PERCEPTION IS REALITY. If he did more prep up front and less hype he would have more satisfied people.

Just my .02
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 10:37 PM   #114
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

enjoy V1.47 just think when Christmas times comes we have a nice present for ourselves...Don't think about it and just have fun with the car....Enough said....obviously all the complaining is not going to make V2 ready...Shivs said of a couple of things that needed to be worked out because of the ECU fuse...Be patient...I am probably 1000+ in line for the upgrade but i will tell you this, i am loving my car and the beast within with what i have now!!!
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 10:52 PM   #115
Garrett
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2004 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBMWTECH View Post
Id have to agree with you - I think many people are afraid to say anything negative about vishnu fearing they might be "black listed" and will never receive their v2. Its about business here and clearly there is a problem with the way vishnu does it. I have nothing but for shiv and what he does but It doesnt take but a few seconds to keep your customers updated with information. once again its not about the delay but about the lack of communication and information about the v2 release. (no "revised" release date, no dyno numbers, basically no information - just speculation) we need some hard information.

Has Vishnnu's PROcede v2.0 been released..?

There is a delay, correct? So is that why are all these 12 year olds crying and whinning..? :sad0147:

People are so enamered with PROcede 1.47 that their complaining that the V2.0 was delayed? Meaning THEY have to WAIT? I understand some were errantly charged, yet the product wasn't shipped, but wasn't that resolved?

So, as of Sept 29th, where is there a reasoning behind all the complaining/bitching/whining or the lack of self controlled "I am a 12 year old" style of posts comming from..?

It is not as if your car is broken, or that your current software(PROcede1.47) isn't what you purchased or hasn't been supported. This is a new product... thats been delayed.

Deal with it!

-Garrett
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 11:45 PM   #116
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post

There is a delay, correct? So is that why are all these 12 year olds crying and whinning..? :sad0147:

People are so enamered with PROcede 1.47 that their complaining that the V2.0 was delayed? Meaning THEY have to WAIT? I understand some were errantly charged, yet the product wasn't shipped, but wasn't that resolved?

So, as of Sept 29th, where is there a reasoning behind all the complaining/bitching/whining or the lack of self controlled "I am a 12 year old" style of posts comming from..?

It is not as if your car is broken, or that your current software(PROcede1.47) isn't what you purchased or hasn't been supported. This is a new product... thats been delayed.

Deal with it!

-Garrett
You need to quit posting.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 12:58 AM   #117
InfamousM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid4323 View Post
You need to quit posting.
.. grabs popcorn
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 08:15 AM   #118
yahtzee
El Capitan
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast

I understand the delay is fuse related but is that 335i specific? I drive an 08 535i and ordered V2 when it was first available (already own 1.47). I tried asking for an update on Vishnu Forums w/no answer (I heard crickets, maybe they will know). Anyone have an idea?
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 08:15 AM   #119
yahtzee
El Capitan
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous335i View Post
.. grabs popcorn
Do you also say PIN number and ATM machine?
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2007, 11:28 AM   #120
MBMWTECH
BMW TECH
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328I SEDAN - 2008 BMW 750

Do you even have a 335? I suggest you keep your .02 in your pocket so you can save up to buy a real car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post

Deal with it!

-Garrett
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2007, 11:40 AM   #121
HyperM3
Too many Alex's, from now on, call me Beaufort
United_States
Rep
Drives: See Sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBMWTECH View Post
Do you even have a 335? I suggest you keep your .02 in your pocket so you can save up to buy a real car
I bet the guys with the 4.8is X5's are thinking the same thing about you. PPFFFTT you got the 3.0. Couldnt afford a better model huh?

Thats what you sound like.
07 335i(gone)
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2007, 11:45 AM   #122
MBMWTECH
BMW TECH
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328I SEDAN - 2008 BMW 750

The 3.0 is my wifes car - she cant drive as it is -- the last thing she needs is a 4.4 or 4.8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
I bet the guys with the 4.8is X5's are thinking the same thing about you. PPFFFTT you got the 3.0. Couldnt afford a better model huh?

Thats what you sound like.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2007, 11:37 PM   #123
InfamousM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahtzee View Post
Do you also say PIN number and ATM machine?
Appreciate 0