E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Eisenhaus is a fake

Closed Thread

02-12-2008, 10:24 PM   #793
Excellence
G-STAR
Rep
Drives: E90 to A5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
I dunno man..........but the way those fake eisenmann mufflers were marketed and advertised was crazy......they were basically the standard.....considered the real thing.

To me, its like this:

Imagine BMW NA creating a fake car, the 9 series for example, and boldly and proudly marketing it to the country.....pictures all over their website, all over the dealers, and at every show........... yet all that time, BMW AG never heard of it? How is that possible?

Its not like it was kept hush hush, hell no...........those things were proudly displayed all over the place, as if they were the real thing. Displayed fearlessly and as if they hadn't a care in the world.

Yeah you know what I'm talking about. How essienmann created their own separate secret line of lower end mufflers and advertised them through other dealers that carry the "fake" style. Then one day essienmann found out they were going to get caught for this shit so they baited out essienhaus.

Plus like you said, how the sound matters if the same materials of the muffler was used the sound would be the same? I doubt it, most mufflers out there right now all use the same materials. Mostly stainless steel.
It's whats inside and the shape of the muffler what makes the sound. If the fake and the real sound the same then how the hell did the fake get so good?

The shape is clearly not like the real one, ribbed and what not. There must have been some way that the fake essienmann mufflers were designed to sound exactly the same but look different.

I smell something fishy about essienmann. The fakes could have been subcontracted to manufacture somewhere else in the world but sell under the essienmann brand.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 10:24 PM   #794
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusinvestor View Post
I think the patient would be happier if the money he paid for the fake pills was still in his pocket. hahaha
It's gonna be a 10 dollar co-pay most likely ...... You can't even buy a stupid sandwich and drink in Boston with that money.
      02-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #795
siriusinvestor
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1989 Ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
It's gonna be a 10 dollar co-pay most likely ...... You can't even buy a stupid sandwich and drink in Boston with that money.
True, I would choose the one beer over the sandwich.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #796
Excellence
G-STAR
Rep

For all you know the real essienmann could be made in another country but they advertise it as Made in Germany.

It's like a lot of the rims now a days. People say they are forged usa blah blah blah, when honestly a lot of them you can find in a factory in Taiwan or China. I wouldn't be surprised at all.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 10:35 PM   #797
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellence View Post
For all you know the real essienmann could be made in another country but they advertise it as Made in Germany.

It's like a lot of the rims now a days. People say they are forged usa blah blah blah, when honestly a lot of them you can find in a factory in Taiwan or China. I wouldn't be surprised at all.
eisenmann really has no incentive to do that. They sell their products all over the world, not just in the US, for quite a number of years. It's unlikely that they would be willing to jeopardize their brand image for some petty cash.
      02-12-2008, 10:35 PM   #798
siriusinvestor
Captain
Rep

Quote:

But for those chinese reps as a previous poster stated, they tell you they are reps and charge the rep price for them, not trying to sell rep BBS wheels for the same price as the real ones. Mr. Kang sold fake eisenmann exhausts for the price of the REAL ones.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 10:41 PM   #799
Excellence
G-STAR
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusinvestor View Post
But for those chinese reps as a previous poster stated, they tell you they are reps and charge the rep price for them, not trying to sell rep BBS wheels for the same price as the real ones.
Of course, however many of those forged rims that are supposed to be "top notch quality" are not really as high quality people think they are.

Quote:
eisenmann really has no incentive to do that. They sell their products all over the world, not just in the US, for quite a number of years. It's unlikely that they would be willing to jeopardize their brand image for some petty cash.
Honestly, how would you know? Essienhaus tricked people for how long already?
You don't even know what people would do just for money.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 10:51 PM   #800
Kev
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Honestly, how do you know when the pharmacist dispensed the amoxicillin prescribed by your PCP that it is real? Will you refuse to take it? Do you carry a GC-MS with you to identify the active ingredient in the pill / caps? If you're big on conspiracy theory and have to worry about everything, then there's no end to this. There's no way to be 100% sure unless you sit at the factory of eisenmann in Germany and observe your exhaust being made. Are you going to Germany and sit at the BMW factory to watch your car being built too?

Last edited by Kev; 02-12-2008 at 11:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 10:56 PM   #801
Fraggy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Interesting theories
2020 M340
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2008, 11:07 PM   #802
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Appreciate 0
      02-13-2008, 05:24 AM   #803
iceefreshjimmy
CUSTOM JEWELER
South Korea
Rep
Drives: Black 335i E92

poo... i slept late last night and missed a call from tim this morning.

www.iceefresh.com

Riss Racing V2 All The Way - www.RissRacing.com
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2008, 06:52 AM   #804
pittyinSC
Drives Smart
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1968 Austin Mini Cooper 1380cc

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
I missed a call from Justin? Never talked to him before

08 BMW ///M5 Space Gray/Black 6 speed
Engine: RPi GTS exhaust, RPi Scoops, Carbon Filter Delete
Exterior: Glossy Black Kidneys, LUX V3, OEM LED License Plate light, Bruce License Plate Adapter
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2008, 07:16 AM   #805
Excellence
G-STAR
Rep

Quote:
Honestly, how do you know when the pharmacist dispensed the amoxicillin prescribed by your PCP that it is real? Will you refuse to take it? Do you carry a GC-MS with you to identify the active ingredient in the pill / caps? If you're big on conspiracy theory and have to worry about everything, then there's no end to this. There's no way to be 100% sure unless you sit at the factory of eisenmann in Germany and observe your exhaust being made. Are you going to Germany and sit at the BMW factory to watch your car being built too?
Who knows... I'm not going to argue with you, I just brought up a theory...
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2008, 08:07 AM   #806
siriusinvestor
Captain
Rep

Hey I recently sent an email regarding the authenticity of my eisenmann exhaust to the United Kingdom Distributer of Eisenmann exhausts. They confirmed that mine is authentic.

They are located at

email - enquiries@ca-automotive.co.uk

phone - 0044 (0) 870 2424 219

website - http://www.ca-automotive.co.uk/home.php
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2008, 08:10 AM   #807
northpole
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e39 540i

Quote:
Of course, however many of those forged rims that are supposed to be "top notch quality" are not really as high quality people think they are.

For a fact, I know wheels like kinesis, lexani, Giovana etc are all made in china. Even some of expensive wheels line ups were also made in china. I am just gonna leave it there. all I know, my ML is made in US, and some C class were made in mexico.. not all made in germany.
Our company manufactures products for sevreal €ompanies in us - can not say who, but we sure do make some good quality products. sad thiing is our products are advertised as made in us.. :-(
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2008, 10:38 AM   #808
slant83
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i coupe

Quote:
Interesting..as a Pharmacist and a Doctor, the drug stores dispense exactly as the scripts are written. There is no incentive to do otherwise..the markup is their dispensing fees. The problem is that the medication components/ingredients are produced in China, Israel, Korea, Puerto Rico and Mexico and sold/licensed to the US manufacturers to save a buck, accounting for 70-80% of all generics and 40% of brand name drugs.
Look at all the tainted crap entering the states!!!

Consumer beware..it's a conspiracy and it goes for everything from seafood mislabeling to generic car parts of inferior quality vs OEM (Progressive insurance as an example stipluates using non-OEM parts to save money)
      02-13-2008, 10:41 AM   #809
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:

where have you been this whole time?? lol.. someone already stated that theyve been screwed over back in 2003 or something.
      02-13-2008, 11:34 AM   #810
Excellence
G-STAR
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by northpole View Post
For a fact, I know wheels like kinesis, lexani, Giovana etc are all made in china. Even some of expensive wheels line ups were also made in china. I am just gonna leave it there. all I know, my ML is made in US, and some C class were made in mexico.. not all made in germany.
Our company manufactures products for sevreal €ompanies in us - can not say who, but we sure do make some good quality products. sad thiing is our products are advertised as made in us.. :-(
Thank you for proving my point!
I won't name any brands since some are so popular here.
But I agree with you 100%, I've seen enough rims that are supposed to be "made in usa" made somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
where have you been this whole time?? lol.. someone already stated that theyve been screwed over back in 2003 or something.
Someone said they got screwed over in 2003, but you guys still continued to buy their products.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2008, 01:22 PM   #811
shragon
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Someone said they got screwed over in 2003, but you guys still continued to buy their products.
this was somebody (who has posted here if you read the whole thread) that's on m3forum.net. unfortunately that news did not spread to other forums as it did in this case. i've been a bmw owner and active on various bmw forums since 1999 and this is the first time i've heard of that news.
      02-13-2008, 01:25 PM   #812
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shragon View Post
this was somebody (who has posted here if you read the whole thread) that's on m3forum.net. unfortunately that news did not spread to other forums as it did in this case. i've been a bmw owner and active on various bmw forums since 1999 and this is the first time i've heard of that news.
thanks for clarifying. mr. ROBENATOR.
i mean MODERATOR.
      02-13-2008, 02:33 PM   #813
ricky123hk2002
Fishy
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan

Garage List
2007 335i E90  [0.00]
Please calm down... why do you guys arguing...
This thread is not for that...
It doesn't matter where it makes...
Real world is full of lies...
When most people believe that it is true, then it is true...
Just like people believed that the earth is flat... It was true before...
You guys have your own point of views...
Both right...Just calm down, and deal with Eisenhaus this crap first...
Eisenhaus will be happy as you guys arguing and forgetting their fault...
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2008, 02:34 PM   #814
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

oh come on don't bash the mods it's not their fault...if anything it's the admins, the mods just check the forums, not the buisness deals
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread