E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > LUX - great service

12-31-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
FormerRotor
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d, M-Sport

Garage List
LUX - great service

I recently experienced a failure in my LUX angel eyes (v3s). I emailed the folks as lux and they quickly responded with a form to fill out & return the light for repairs. Upon their receipt of the package, they notified me that it had been damaged in shipping and two of the LEDs had cracked. And they asked me to verify if this had occurred prior to shipment.

I replied stating that i had not noticed any such damage when i shipped the light. Of course, I expected that they would soon reply letting me know the cost of the additional repairs. Much to my surprise, two days later, I received notification that the lot had been shipped. Total bill : $0.

I must say that I am very impressed and thought it would be worth noting here for others.

Thanks, LUX. Service like that is hard to find these days.

My Picture Threads (Oldest to Newest): 1 2 3
Join BMW CCA! (Use my link and I get credit )
Appreciate 0