E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > N54 335i Performance Exhaust

11-15-2013, 02:39 PM   #23
CustomColours
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by L30NNM View Post
I apologise... Turns out that where I saw new ones for sale for £718, there are also customs charges because they're from the states. Customs charges being approx. £200.
I thought as much. They arent cheap for a back box. 918 quid. Mines almost new. 550 plus a worthless junk standard exhaust isnt that much to ask.

Like I said. There are far too many Vulchers on here that value things at the price they want it to be and back it up with no evidence its worth that.

Like iv said before. People love the performace exhaust. If they domt want to pay 550 from me. They can pay 900 from a dealer. No skin of my nose. Hahahaha.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #24
CustomColours
Banned
Rep

Item no longer available.

A mate has one for sale also. Not been on his car long. He's looking 650 no trade needed.

Anyone interested pm me and ill send over his details.

Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2013, 02:45 PM   #25
Kerr
Brigadier General
Scotland
Rep
Drives: BMW M235I

Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomColours View Post
No mate. EBay it will sell. I just cant sell to guys on here wanting it for eBay prices. Ie. A grand exhaust for 99p onpy bid. Its a joke. The exhaust sold today for 700 and im picking up a second hand exhaust from someone for 60 quid tommorrow.
£60? That's a fraction of the going rate.

A bit ironic after you having a go at vultures wanting everything on the cheap.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2013, 06:03 PM   #26
CustomColours
Banned
Rep

Thats what it was up for on pistonheads matey. And its not a fraction. Tell me how many of those exhaust sell. I guy just sold a full exhaust and diffuser for only 160 on here. The original exhaust is made of mild stell and goes rotten. They are worthless junk same as any standard exhaust. The only reason they vome off is to replace it as its unwanted. Only the odd one is bought ie. Me. Most 335 look conversions are just custom jobbies rendering the oem exhaust once again worthless.

And for record if standard exhausts are regarded as a fraction at 60 then really it justifies my price all the more doesnt it ad it seems youd be telling me an oem exhaust is only a bit less than the most rare sort after exhaust. Haha. Its laughable.

The case is closed on this mate so why your carrying on I dont bloody know.

Keyboard warrior comes to mind.......

My mate will have his up for sale soon anyway so you guys can sqauble over his price asqell then go and buy one full price shortly after.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #27
Kerr
Brigadier General
Scotland
Rep

Quote:
Thats what it was up for on pistonheads matey. And its not a fraction. Tell me how many of those exhaust sell. I guy just sold a full exhaust and diffuser for only 160 on here. The original exhaust is made of mild stell and goes rotten. They are worthless junk same as any standard exhaust. The only reason they vome off is to replace it as its unwanted. Only the odd one is bought ie. Me. Most 335 look conversions are just custom jobbies rendering the oem exhaust once again worthless.

And for record if standard exhausts are regarded as a fraction at 60 then really it justifies my price all the more doesnt it ad it seems youd be telling me an oem exhaust is only a bit less than the most rare sort after exhaust. Haha. Its laughable.

The case is closed on this mate so why your carrying on I dont bloody know.

Keyboard warrior comes to mind.......

My mate will have his up for sale soon anyway so you guys can sqauble over his price asqell then go and buy one full price shortly after.
Keyboard warrior? Spare me the cliché.

It's not me who has been making the smug attacks on fellow forum users.

Glad you've sold your exhaust, I did miss it going through eBay. I'm sure your "mate" will do well with his if he asks a fair price

OEM parts often command good money as not everyone wants a performance exhaust. £60 is exceptionally cheap given what others have been sold at.

You criticise others for making offers and low ball offers and you've paid cheap for the exhaust and then offered the guy £9000 for the guy wanting £10, 500 for his VX220.

Again another example of clear double standards.

I have nothing against people making an offer for an item, the seller can only turn it down.

It's your condescending remarks to fellow users that I find a bit wrong, especially when you do the exact same.

Double standards and all that.

Glad you've sold your bits and we'll move.

Night.
Appreciate 2
      11-17-2013, 06:38 AM   #28
CustomColours
Banned
Rep

The vx220 books in at 7, 800 I offered well above what it was worth as he's taken great care of it actually matey. And the exhaust never sold on ebay it sold through here but without the standard in its olace. And standard exhaust dont sell for much more than 100 my man. Just have a look around. Just because they are up for more. Doesnt mean they're getting that for it.

Oh and I can turn down an offer then get ridiculed for it. Offers I dont mind. Group bullying because no one has enough money in thier pocket is a different matter.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2013, 07:26 AM   #29
adam246
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 320d

Custom colours - u getting a little touchy when criticised for your pricing but u usually quick off the mark to devalue other peoples car sale threads?!
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2013, 11:58 AM   #30
Kerr
Brigadier General
Scotland
Rep

Quote:
The vx220 books in at 7, 800 I offered well above what it was worth as he's taken great care of it actually matey. And the exhaust never sold on ebay it sold through here but without the standard in its olace. And standard exhaust dont sell for much more than 100 my man. Just have a look around. Just because they are up for more. Doesnt mean they're getting that for it.

Oh and I can turn down an offer then get ridiculed for it. Offers I dont mind. Group bullying because no one has enough money in thier pocket is a different matter.
I'm trying to work out if you are serious.

You are fully aware the guy is selling a non standard car. It doesn't book anywhere at £7800 in the state it's in. The supercharged conversion is the best part of £6000.

If the car as genuinely worth £7800 as you claimed, you wouldn't have offered £9000.

You'll find the price he asks is the going rate for such a car. It's a desirable conversion to have. Try and find another stage 2 supercharged car to back you up and prove me wrong?

The price you asked was above the going rate for a performance exhaust. Nobody bullied you at all. You'd tried to sell your items without success and guys were giving you advice, expressed at interest amd merely pointed out the price was too high for them. One guy wrongly stated the price elsewhere.

Look through this site, ebay and other sites and there is a history of them selling for less. However you take offence at this.

So how can you overvalue your goods, complain at low bids, still find the neck to lowball other people's sales and worse still try and justify yourself with an extremely weak argument?

I've not seen a good standard exhaust for £100. Even still you've paid 40% lower than that. Would you knock 40% off your items?

Can you not write a statement without being condescending?

How do you know guys don't have the money? Ever thought they might think the item simply isn't worth the money?

I'd confidently bet there is countless guys on this site considerably richer than you.

Given as you said, you're selling the 335i as you can't afford it with your business draining your money. Kind of weakens your I'm richer than you stance when all the guys on here can afford their 335is and you can't.

You've got an extremely short sighted view of the world.

Last edited by Kerr; 11-17-2013 at 12:15 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2013, 02:15 PM   #31
CustomColours
Banned
Rep

I can go and sell my non standard car now for the same as a standard car hence why im parting it out you dumby. Just like everyone else does. Mods dont earn you money. He'd be better off parting his chargwr and flogging the car for what its worth he'd be quids in. Its only just as quivk as a vx220 turbo yet the insurance is unreal as its been "highly" modified rendering it unsalable.

Argue that you melt.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2013, 02:17 PM   #32
CustomColours
Banned
Rep

To be honest I dont want my car because I can buy an a45 right now that is faster, newer 4x4 and delivers 35+ miles per gallon. Mine is on order. I will reiterate for you.

Im selling my car because my business pwtrol card doesnt allow for me to drain it with my car that isnt as fast asbit should be considering the fuel consumption.

Ill now take my 4 properties that have not a penny of mortgage and go back to peasantville.

See you guys there.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2013, 02:21 PM   #33
CustomColours
Banned
Rep

A mod may aswell shut this thread as kerr is about to cry as he has nothing better to do that cry at people because his life is suvh a wreck!

MODS PLEASE DELETE.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2013, 02:39 PM   #34
Kerr
Brigadier General
Scotland
Rep

Quote:
I can go and sell my non standard car now for the same as a standard car hence why im parting it out you dumby. Just like everyone else does. Mods dont earn you money. He'd be better off parting his chargwr and flogging the car for what its worth he'd be quids in. Its only just as quivk as a vx220 turbo yet the insurance is unreal as its been "highly" modified rendering it unsalable.

Argue that you melt.
You said it wasn't worth you removing your exhaust for £550 plus a standard exhaust. So how come £550 in your pocket is not worth more than selling your modified car for the same price as a standard? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

The stage 2 supercharged VX220 with 250bhp is significantly quicker than a 197bhp turbo. Even the stage 1 with 200bhp was as quick and many rated the driveability of the supercharger better.

I'm fully aware you don't get all your money back for mods. That is both either fitted to the car or parted out.

The insurance isn't bad at all. You are just making things up now.

Thanks for the abuse. That's a sure sign you are flapping and know you are.

Quote:
To be honest I dont want my car because I can buy an a45 right now that is faster, newer 4x4 and delivers 35+ miles per gallon. Mine is on order. I will reiterate for you.

Im selling my car because my business pwtrol card doesnt allow for me to drain it with my car that isnt as fast asbit should be considering the fuel consumption.

Ill now take my 4 properties that have not a penny of mortgage and go back to peasantville.

See you guys there.
LOL. I believe you. Millions wouldn't.

Quote:
A mod may aswell shut this thread as kerr is about to cry as he has nothing better to do that cry at people because his life is suvh a wreck!

MODS PLEASE DELETE.
No mate, not crying. Laughing..............

Last edited by Kerr; 11-17-2013 at 02:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2013, 02:50 PM   #35
Kerr
Brigadier General
Scotland
Rep

I've just realised who you are.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=777041
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2013, 03:01 PM   #36
L30NNM
Enlisted Member
England
Rep
Drives: 335i m sport

This thread is hilarious! CustomColours you're embarrassing yourself, it will probably do you a favour if one of the mods closed it.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2013, 03:19 PM   #37
CustomColours
Banned
Rep

It probably would. Not embarrassing myself. Low ballers that think a standard exhaust is almost worth what they are offering for a pe is embarrassing.

Like I said. Full price is betywr than 550 right. Ill also agree with that.

All my parts are sold anyway. Im just making the point that everybody wants parts but even at half price they are apparently too much. I have the reciepts from april this year. A forge cooler for 900 and a pe for 1k. And 400 and 550 werent acceptable. Im not sure where the logic is to be honest. With you.

That means ill buy a car new for 40k and in a few months sell it for 20k and still be in thw wrong. All it means not paying the price is that your car is a down an exhaust and a cooler and your left looking to pay full price for one. Very odd guys but im done arguing. Im in pocket and anyone wanting a cioler of exhaust for free hasnt got one.

Night night boys.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2013, 03:56 PM   #38
lolololol
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 F83

Wow - crazy thread. I think you must be a comedian Custom but I think you are being serious - right ?

That previous thread doesn't look good for you tbh ;-)

I think I've had some dealings with you re the open flash tablet ?? Can't be certain if it was you but if it was.........you were quite bizarre even then !
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #39
CustomColours
Banned
Rep

Dunno if that was me matey. Lol

That thread was rubbish. I previously sold a guy a mint set of alloys tjat werw posted from a bmw garage so were checked etc and before they were given to bmw they were also checked by a track prep company. . And the guy tried to rob me off with his broken rims he took off proclaiming they were the ones I sold him. I now refuse to sell second hand wheels as a result as no one can be trusted specially with wheels. I gave him my bmws number and also the guy from ******concepts number both told him they were checked but he carried on anyway which was unfair.

Worst part was that. I sold him mint swist spokes for only 300 with a fresh refurd. And gave him two tyres with 6mm tread as I had nonuse for them (p zero rosso) and he still tried to have me over, thats why I have a short fuse when it comes to selling things on here.

Minitorque on the other hand is a great place with brilliant people on there, no one cries over six month old half price parts, nor do they buy then lie about the condition. All parts can be picked up from my house and checked prior to full purchase as I wouldnt sell something thats not up to scratch. But the guy knew that and it wouldnt work in his favour if he did so he asked them to be posted.

Last edited by CustomColours; 11-17-2013 at 04:11 PM..
Appreciate 0