E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Have you guys ever cancelled a car being ordered?

09-15-2011, 11:11 PM   #45
OwnAge
Gourik
Canada
Rep
Drives: soon

Garage List
2009 328i  [8.90]
I didnt read the whole thread but i went to the dealer a week ago and what a shitty options they have now days as appose when i was getting my 328. Anyway, he told me to order RWD i need to pay 400$ extra.

Now to the OP. Can you pm me your monthly payment that they gave you and all the details or at least the monthly payment so I can see if its possible for my lil bro to get your car. Not promising anything since your car is way more expensive than the Xi deal theyre giving him right now.
      09-16-2011, 07:46 AM   #46
PepE92M3
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 12 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnAge View Post
I didnt read the whole thread but i went to the dealer a week ago and what a shitty options they have now days as appose when i was getting my 328. Anyway, he told me to order RWD i need to pay 400$ extra.

Now to the OP. Can you pm me your monthly payment that they gave you and all the details or at least the monthly payment so I can see if its possible for my lil bro to get your car. Not promising anything since your car is way more expensive than the Xi deal theyre giving him right now.
Maybe your a saviour bro......hopefully everything falls into place with this fellow member.

Retired: 12 E82 135i, 11 E88 128i, 05 E46 M3, 07 E92 328i, 07 X3 3.0is, 88 E30 325i, 84 E30 318i
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2011, 08:37 AM   #47
DinoMite
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 - 335is Coupe

huh? I think that is BS, i'd always buy a RWD bmw before one with AWD.
they found my rwd car with no problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmd View Post
I just came back from the dealer and it turns out that I will lose my deposit if I don't take delivery. Their main reason is that this is a special ordered RWD car and they had a hard time trying to have this car made in the factory since most of the cars produced for the North American market are AWD. According to them, not a lot of people buy RWD cars as well. I'm not sure this is BS or not. The car in fact will be delivered by the end of September as a VIN has already been produced. However, they are willing to hold the car for me till the end of November as soon as I get back on to my feet.

I guess I have to weigh out my options and decide on what actions to take.
      09-16-2011, 11:17 AM   #48
kirasir
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Sorry, unfortunately I saw this thread literally a day too late.

I would've gladly taken over your car since it's exactly what I wanted (blue, beige leatherette, sport). However, I ended up signing two days ago for a black 328 (and just like you can't back out of that deal anymore)...bummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmd View Post
I can't seem to PM you since you don't have access to it as of yet
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2011, 01:15 PM   #49
e90-328i
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i RWD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
huh? I think that is BS, i'd always buy a RWD bmw before one with AWD.
they found my rwd car with no problems.
that was 2009 going by your car list,
for fun, go to dealer now and try it, then you will see.
this is the 4th ontario buyer (including me) that i heard that has had to wait 3-4 months for rwd that ordered them fall/winter this year.
      09-16-2011, 05:00 PM   #50
pmd
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 DSB 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirasir View Post
Sorry, unfortunately I saw this thread literally a day too late.

I would've gladly taken over your car since it's exactly what I wanted (blue, beige leatherette, sport). However, I ended up signing two days ago for a black 328 (and just like you can't back out of that deal anymore)...bummer
Congrats on the car! I used to have a black e90; and it was a pain in the ass to keep clean; hence I went with blue this time.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2011, 05:00 PM   #51
pmd
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 DSB 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnAge View Post

Just sent you a PM
Appreciate 0