E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Need HELP Titanium/ saddle Vert ?Coral ? Black? two days to chose Tuning option ?? a

04-04-2007, 03:50 AM   #1
gmund1948
Second Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 335 cab,C-6 08, 73 911E 59 D,

Need HELP Titanium/ saddle Vert ?Coral ? Black? two days to chose Tuning option ?? a

I am in Germany and an ordering a 335 cab I only have a couple days to make
a decision, The Coral looks a bit much and black can be boring and Hot (no matter what anyone says,

I am seriously thinking about Titanium silver/ saddle brown and Aluminum trim
It has sport package/cold weather and will be driven in Europe

ANYONE SEEN this combo ? Coral may be a little too red for my tastes
(Okay I have a Blue/Red Porsche but its old

Also

1.Who right now makes a Plug in Plug out install for HP and Torque (plus top Speed gain with out voiding my factory warranty, where and how much?
2. What exhausts will not void my warranty and last but not least
3. Rational Priced tire and wheel combo with size and performance (handling )
increase
4. And last but not least what suspension upgrades will not void my warranty
but improve handling over the Sport package ?

THank You I have but little time to make the color choice so pics would be helpful
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2007, 04:12 AM   #2
skansa
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Datsun Sunny

looks good as long as you dont go for wood interior. although aint seen it in covertible format. if SE model on coupe then u need to get the anthracite headliner as an option.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2007, 04:40 AM   #3
LOLrance
The Law.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: BMW

You seemed to be extremely worried about warranty. Since thats the case, DONT MOD YOUR CAR. You have to pay to play. Color choice is all preference. I dont see how you can buy a car without seeing it or buy it based on what other people tell you.

The only question that i can answer for you is tire for performance. You should definetly go with Michellin PS2s.

Oh and welcome to the forums.
      04-04-2007, 05:24 AM   #4
gmund1948
Second Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 335 cab,C-6 08, 73 911E 59 D,

Let me be specific

Let me refine the questions by the fact that I dont mind Paying to Play
however the TUV approved stealth Mods that are removeable and stealth make sense. If they are available why not ! Remember I am in Germany where
I do not speak the language fluently and can easily be categorized as an American, the Germans are not known for their customer service so I would rather PAY extra to get it stealth and removeable, when available EVEN if I Have to PAY MORE TO PLAY !

As far as the Color question I know it is persoanl preference, so in the spirit of Internet boards everywhere I posted this thinking someone might have some pictures that they would post, Guess I shouldnt leave it to chance
ASS-U-ME anything

Thanks for the warm welcome, I will try to be more specific

Quote:
Originally Posted by l4wr3nc3 View Post
You seemed to be extremely worried about warranty. Since thats the case, DONT MOD YOUR CAR. You have to pay to play. Color choice is all preference. I dont see how you can buy a car without seeing it or buy it based on what other people tell you.

The only question that i can answer for you is tire for performance. You should definetly go with Michellin PS2s.

Oh and welcome to the forums.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2007, 06:12 AM   #5
j|rz44
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i|E92

Garage List
07 335i  [0.00]
welcome man...
ive got the tit. silver w/ black int.... i live in maui and my shit dont get hot, EVER! tint the damb windows... you'll have no prob!
i went with Goodyear F1's on DPE GT7's... H&R sport springs and a couple of aero mods... none of which are on yet... some are here or enroute...
there are 2 hp gain mods here that people seem to like, Procede & Turbotuner...
Browse the forums and check it out.....

GL