E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > anyone need a photographer? thinkin i'll start doing photoshoots (13 samples inside)

05-18-2009, 10:03 PM   #23
lul77
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3l0n View Post
Nice work. I'm about to start back getting into it once I finish the work on my car or atleast pass this milestone.
thanks man. can't wait to see the new mods

available for photoshoots in NJ/NY area. click links for ::samples:. http://lul77.zenfolio.com/
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2009, 12:34 AM   #24
lul77
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep

lots of interest but no 1 seems to really wanna commit to shots

available for photoshoots in NJ/NY area. click links for ::samples:. http://lul77.zenfolio.com/
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2009, 08:37 AM   #25
PNF
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lul77 View Post
may I ask what equipment you use to take the shots?

what are the shots portfolio/index? i.e. any shots with fish eye lens? night shots? day shots, dawn/sunset shots?

I know all shots are processed somewhat, but looking for sharp night/low light environment, i.e. garage, (non-HDR) pictures..

just curious what you offer, thats all.

Ryan, you have new toys? I thought you're done with the car?!

I just installed my mtech rear last weekend!!

2008 E92 335i (sold)
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2009, 08:49 AM   #26
MrWhite1015
Major General
Rep
Drives: MINIVAN

Garage List
gonna need you when my rims come in
      05-26-2009, 09:14 AM   #27
JaysBlueE92
Mr. Monaco
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slow..

Garage List
2007 E92  [5.00]
Quote:
soon bro!
      05-26-2009, 09:19 AM   #28
PNF
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhite1015 View Post
what rims did you end up getting??

2008 E92 335i (sold)
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2009, 09:30 AM   #29
MrWhite1015
Major General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNF View Post
what rims did you end up getting??
forgestars
Attached Images

05-26-2009, 10:11 AM   #30
JBiddy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 ///M

Quote:
forgestars
rims look hot dave!
      05-26-2009, 10:28 AM   #31
MyE92
El Presidente
United_States
Rep
Drives: your mom wild.

Quote:

what are the shots portfolio/index? i.e. any shots with fish eye lens? night shots? day shots, dawn/sunset shots?

I know all shots are processed somewhat, but looking for sharp night/low light environment, i.e. garage, (non-HDR) pictures..

I'm done with my car. I just have a few other pieces to throw on then, I'm officially done. I ended up selling the Vorsteiner front lip, but I'm still debating on the mtech sides.

Damn, had I known you were thinking of getting a mtech rear, I would've sold you mine for a good price. Welcome to the Mtech rear club. Can't wait to see it on your car.

Quote:
forgestars
Dave, The wheels look great! Can't wait to see them on the car.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2009, 10:38 AM   #32
PNF
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyE92 View Post
I'm done with my car. I just have a few other pieces to throw on then, I'm officially done. I ended up selling the Vorsteiner front lip, but I'm still debating on the mtech sides.

Damn, had I known you were thinking of getting a mtech rear, I would've sold you mine for a good price. Welcome to the Mtech rear club. Can't wait to see it on your car.

Dave, The wheels look great! Can't wait to see them on the car.
WTF... you forgot!!!

I meant, I heard you were saying that you were parting out like in September or something, and then I couldnt wait that long, so I went ahead and just ordered one from Sal!!

damn it... with yours, I dont even have to paint!!!

and also on the Vort lip!!!!!!! I liked the lip and I was thinking to get one too!! Too many people have Aero front lip... damn it, I think I just "over" spent on my mtech.

On the mtech sides, I dont think I'll get them, as I'll wait for the M3s to fit. Mtech sides, I think they should have made it a bit more aggressive.

Dave, damn, the wheel looks nice. When are they arriving??

2008 E92 335i (sold)
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2009, 11:00 AM   #33
MrWhite1015
Major General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
i ordered them last week ... so i would say in a week or 2
      05-26-2009, 11:04 AM   #34
PNF
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
i ordered them last week ... so i would say in a week or 2
nice. Just in time for the 7/12 meet too!!

2008 E92 335i (sold)
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2009, 07:09 PM   #35
MyE92
El Presidente
United_States
Rep
Drives: your mom wild.

Quote:
WTF... you forgot!!!

I meant, I heard you were saying that you were parting out like in September or something, and then I couldnt wait that long, so I went ahead and just ordered one from Sal!!

damn it... with yours, I dont even have to paint!!!

and also on the Vort lip!!!!!!! I liked the lip and I was thinking to get one too!! Too many people have Aero front lip... damn it, I think I just "over" spent on my mtech.

On the mtech sides, I dont think I'll get them, as I'll wait for the M3s to fit. Mtech sides, I think they should have made it a bit more aggressive.

The main reason I purchased the Vorsteiner front in the first place was because everyone had the aero lip. Everyone also has the mtech rear now, i think the best way to go now would be Vorsteiner front and rear.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2009, 09:22 PM   #36
PNF
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyE92 View Post
The main reason I purchased the Vorsteiner front in the first place was because everyone had the aero lip. Everyone also has the mtech rear now, i think the best way to go now would be Vorsteiner front and rear.
I still think the mtech rear looks the best (most subtle). I never really like the the aero rear, or the DD or just the CF diffuser one.

So, I think I'll still stick with mtech and if I can find a vorsteiner used/cheap, then I'll swap out my aero.

2008 E92 335i (sold)
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2009, 10:41 PM   #37
lul77
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep

Quote:

my main camera is nikon d40x w/ a wide angle 17-55mm 2.8fs lens
the other cameras i use is a canon rebel xti, and 50d. they have various lenses but i don't have a good wide angle lens for them so i don't use them as much.
55-250mm
28-135mm
18-55mm
i use the wide angle lens for most of the shots, it really helps pull in the background and surrounding area. the nikon lens was 1500 when it first came out and is nice and beefy. its my fav lens to use so thats why i use the nikon over the 15megapixel 50d. i don't have a fish eye lens, i'm not a fan of them really. as for low lighting pics, i've done garage shots before so i can def help you out. ryan's sig has a link to some shots i did last year and i've gotten a lot better since then. but they should give you an idea of what they' look like (they'd obviously be sharper now though)
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191121

Quote:
sounds good dave. lmk. and the new wheels look great did u get the jl trunk too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysBlueE92 View Post
soon bro!
can't wait man! i wanna see your diffuser still. haha mine's still in the mail. stupid suppliers

Appreciate 0
      05-26-2009, 11:33 PM   #38
PNF
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
my main camera is nikon d40x w/ a wide angle 17-55mm 2.8fs lens
the other cameras i use is a canon rebel xti, and 50d. they have various lenses but i don't have a good wide angle lens for them so i don't use them as much.
55-250mm
28-135mm
18-55mm
i use the wide angle lens for most of the shots, it really helps pull in the background and surrounding area. the nikon lens was 1500 when it first came out and is nice and beefy. its my fav lens to use so thats why i use the nikon over the 15megapixel 50d. i don't have a fish eye lens, i'm not a fan of them really. as for low lighting pics, i've done garage shots before so i can def help you out. ryan's sig has a link to some shots i did last year and i've gotten a lot better since then. but they should give you an idea of what they' look like (they'd obviously be sharper now though)
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191121

sounds good dave. lmk. and the new wheels look great did u get the jl trunk too?

can't wait man! i wanna see your diffuser still. haha mine's still in the mail. stupid suppliers
Interesting. You have a 50D and you dont use it and you invested in nikon lens with a D40x body? (I have a Nikon D40x + Canon 50D myself, but I invested in the Canon glasses/gear and not the Nikon) and the metering algorithum / sensor is so much better than the D40x and not to mention the advantage of multi focus points.

Thanx for the info man. The shots in that link really do look awesome. Location is perfect + some lightings are great.

2008 E92 335i (sold)
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2009, 11:48 PM   #39
lul77
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep

Quote:
Interesting. You have a 50D and you dont use it and you invested in nikon lens with a D40x body? (I have a Nikon D40x + Canon 50D myself, but I invested in the Canon glasses/gear and not the Nikon) and the metering algorithum / sensor is so much better than the D40x and not to mention the advantage of multi focus points.

Thanx for the info man. The shots in that link really do look awesome. Location is perfect + some lightings are great.

i agree about the 50d being better. but i own the d40x. the d50 is technically my dad's and he just lets me use it in exchange for teaching him how to take better shots. also i've had the d40x a lot longer so its gotten more time to invest in better lenses. i can't feasibly drop +$1000 on a canon lens now that i'm goin to do post undergrad studies. one class is like $600 plus the books i'll have to buy.

thanks for the compliment on the shots. i've been thinking of goin back to those shots and retouching them now that i'm more competent in photoshop. i think with some simpe sharpening, color burning, and dodging they'd have more contrast and detail.

Appreciate 0
      05-27-2009, 04:12 PM   #40
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Give us a call; we can always use a talented photog.
Appreciate 0