E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > 335i 18" 5 Spoke Wheels and Tires, South FL.

Closed Thread

11-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
aftabulis
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i

335i 18" 5 Spoke Wheels and Tires, South FL.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
For sale is a set of four OEM BMW 18" Wheels and tires. The wheels are in good shape with some wear around the outside, all the wheels roll perfectly and have never been bent or repaired. Check out the pictures carefully, each rim is as pictured and you can see each one to get an idea of their condition. Makes for a quick way to return the car to the factory, off lease, or to upgrade to 18" wheels for yourself. The tires are pretty spent but they do have some tread left on them to buy you some time if you need. See the pictures individually of each one.

These are also available for local pickup and purchase or through our ebay listing.

The price on ebay is set at $850 but for forum members I will do $800 with free shipping and for our local customers free mounting/balancing, just mention e90post when you call.

If you need the wheels installed, mounted and balanced we are available to you. You can give us a call anytime at 561-395-3904, Mon-Fri 10-6 and Sat 12-6 with any questions you may have, my name is Adam. Thank you for checking out our post and look closely at the pictures, they tell the whole story. No surprises just a great set of OEM wheels.

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread