E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS 2009 335d

01-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #1
stokerdog
Near Milwaukee, WI
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335d

FS 2009 335d

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 23,500.00

Item Interest
I am sadly selling my very well maintained BMW 335d. At 80,000 miles, I put in 5 quarts of fresh transmission oil and filter, new brake fluid, new fuel filter, new air filter, and new cabin filter. Brakes good, the rest of the car is clean and in excellent condition, only one small scuff on front bumper, otherwise excellent condition inside and out. Adult non smoker driven, I'm the guy who parks in the back lot away from other cars. Mostly Hwy miles, gets excellent mpg - in winter about 32, summer 34 depending on your driving style and city or hwy (I was mostly rural hwy). Car comes with winter tires and wheels, and then a set of summer tires and wheels in 18" diameter. Both sets have the BMW TPMS in them. You won't find a cleaner car on the market. I can say that because I polish& wax using the Adams system and I care way more than a dealer. You won't be disappointed. The pictures do not do the car justice!

94000 miles on car

Will send pictures, can't upload for some reason. Can be seen on Cargurus and Milwaukee Craigslist.

Last edited by stokerdog; 01-27-2013 at 09:39 PM..
Appreciate 0